I WANT TO HOLD YOUR HAND

〖MY KIMBAP BOY ※ A HunBer Drabble & One Shot Collection〗

[LISTEN WHILE READING]

Oh yeah, I'll tell you something
I think you'll understand
When I'll say that something
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

The song echoed around them, but Amber could scarcely hear it. His intense gazed held her spellbound. She felt her cheeks heat up and instinctively she raised her hands to cover them. Her heart palpitated, as his dark orbs pulled her into its mesmerizing depth. She wondered to herself, since when did this boy, no scratched that, this young man made her feels this way.

Oh please, say to me
You'll let me be your man
And please, say to me
You'll let me hold your hand
Now let me hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand

Se Hun took a confident step toward her or what he hoped looked like a confident step, because in truth he was a nervous wreck. He couldn’t quite tell when it began. His heart threatens to jump out of his chest whenever she was near. He wanted her to only look at him. He wanted her to see him as a man and not the boy that used to be a head shorter than her.

And when I touch you I feel happy
Inside
It's such a feeling that my love
I can't hide
I can't hide
I can't hide

He had gotten taller. He was no longer the boy that she met all those years ago when she first came to Korea. Then she was taller than him, he had to look up at her, but now their position had reversed. She looked up at him as he stepped closer to her, so close that she could feel the warmth of his breath on her. She couldn’t hide it any longer; this feeling that she had tried so hard to suppressed, but with him standing here in front of her she felt like he could see right through her.


Yeah, you've got that something
I think you'll understand
When I'll say that something
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
I wanna hold your hand
.

Se Hun was glad and surprised at the same that she didn’t move away from him when he stepped closer to her. He was surprised that she didn’t pull her hands away from him when he reached over to hold it. Slowly he raised her hand toward his lips and kissed the palm of her hand. He saw her flushed and he couldn’t help but smiled at her reaction.

He guided her hand to his waist. She didn’t let go, but moved her arm around him and placed her hand gently on his lower back. He cupped her one cheek with his now free hand. His other arm slithered around her small waist and pulled her closer to him. There was barely any space between the two of them now.

He gazed into her warm brown eyes and what he saw in them gave him confidence. He acted before his new found confidence escaped him. His lips collided with her soft ones. She didn’t response at first and for a moment Se Hun feared that he made a mistake, but then her lips moved against his, responding to his and allowing him to turned his innocent kiss into a sensual and passionate one.

After a time they breathlessly pulled away from each other, but he still held her close; so close it was like they had melted into each other. He saw that her face was flushed, and her lips were a bit swollen and red.

He placed his forehead of hers and said the three words that he had always wanted to say to her, “I love you.”

She bit down on her swollen bottom lip; her cheeks became a darker shade of red and he found it endearing, “I love you too.”