Chapter 8

Why Do You Tease Me?

The library was almost completely dark except for the one table lamp in the corner, it was about seven at night and Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, and Tao were doing the three page essay their teacher assigned.

"How far are you guys?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Two pages so far" Baekhyun answered.

"I'm almost on my third" Tao added.

"I am-" he wrote a final word before placing a period after it "finished"

"How, we started before you did!?" Baekhyun said, slamming down his pencil.

"I happen to have had an easy topic"

"What was it about"

Kyungsoo slid his paper over to Tao who read it "Oh that is easy" Baekhyun grabbed it and read it too, he gave it back to Kyungsoo and sighed.

"I'll wait for you two"

"You don't have to" Baekhyun said, half focused on Kyungsoo and his paper.

"What if you two get mugged walking home, you need someone who can protect you"

"Like you would do much" Baekhyun muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing"

After a hour passed Tao put his pencil down and smiled "I'm finished"

Baekhyun groaned "What the heck"

"We will wait for you, just take your time" Kyungsoo said.

Baekhyun nodded and continued to write, he actually hoped the two got a bad grade for finishing before him. A half an hour later Baekhyun was finished, Tao and Kyungsoo were talking quietly to themselves.

"I'm finally finished, I hope I didn't keep you two-" Kyungsoo and Tao weren't sitting at the table anymore, Baekhyun looked around and saw them already walking to the door. "Hey!"

"Hurry up!" Kyungsoo called.

Baekhyun quickly packed up his things and ran after the two.

"What happened to take your time?"

Kyungsoo shrugged.

Tao smiled and took out his phone, he frowned "My brother can't pick me up right now, do you mind if I walk home with you two and wait their?"

"We don't mind, right Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo said.

"I don't care"

"Thanks" Tao added.

The three left the school and started walking home. The quickest way home was through an alley then through the park that Baekhyun used to sleep at.

The three stared down the alleyway.

"Do we have to?" Baekhyun asked.

"It's the quickest way home" Kyungsoo answered.

"Couldn't we just go the long way, I don't want to risk getting mugged"

"I told you, we won't; that only happens in the movies" Kyungsoo said.

Tao watched the two argue then sighed "Let's just go through it, we could have been to the park by now" Tao was right, if the two friends weren't arguing they would have been through the alley already.

"See, Tao isn't scared"

"Then you two go the quick way, I'll go this-" before Baekhyun could finish Kyungsoo grabbed his wrist and dragged him into the alleyway. "K-kyungsoo!"

Tao followed behind them.

"I wanted to go the other way" Baekhyun whimpered, clinging to Kyungsoo's arm.

"Baby" Kyungsoo muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing"

"Tao aren't you scared?" Baekhyun asked.

"No"

"Why not, it's your first day here!"

"It is, but I'm not scared of going through an alleyway"

"This isn't fair, I was the one who lived on the streets; I should be the fearless one!"

"You lived on the streets?" Tao asked.

"Yeah, didn't I tell you that?"

Tao shook his head.

"I met Baekhyun about a week ago and that's when I learned he was homeless, he now lives at my house; now you're up to speed" Kyungsoo added.

Tao nodded.

"You aren't shocked?" Baekhyun asked.

"No"

"Why not?"

"Should I be?"

"Yes!"

"I'm not though"

"What are you fearless?"

"More fearless then you" Kyungsoo muttered.

"What?"

"Nothing"

"Look boys, two pretty chicks and their boyfriend" a voice called.

The three friends turned around. Three tall, and scary, dropouts from their school stood before them, bottles of Soju in their hands.

Baekhyun's eyes widened. "I-I told you, you two should have listened to me!" Baekhyun whispered to Tao and Kyungsoo.

"Wait, Eric, they are three students from the school we used to attend," one of the dropouts said "and they are all boys"

"What a disappointment," the one named Eric said, he sighed "we might as well get their money so we can buy smokes"

"And they smoke!" Baekhyun whispered again to Tao and Kyungsoo "Stereotypical thugs!"

"Yah', what did you call us?" the other dropout said, pointing at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun gripped Kyungsoo's arm tighter.

"J-just let us go" Kyungsoo said, failing at sounding tough.

"Junjin, look the short one finally speaks" the shortest dropout said "He kind of looks like your ex-"

"He looks nothing like Joohyun, and she was a " the one named Junjin remarked.

Tao suddenly clinched his fists "Park Joohyun?"

"Ah-the China boy knows my ex; is she banging you now; she really is a "

"How dare you!" Tao shouted, complete angry in your voice "Don't you dare call my cousin a !"

Junjin chuckled "And what are you going to do about it, hurt me?"

"Tao, we can make a run for it; let's go"

"No one disgraces my family" Tao said before entering a weird stance.

"What the is with his pose, is he trying to model for us?" the dropout said, pointing at Tao.

"Maybe he is also a , I'm feeling pretty-" before Junjin could finish Tao lunged at the latter then stopped right in front of him; he entered yet another stance. "What the !?" 

"Eight Trigrams Palm" Tao said before striking Junjin.

Junjin couldn't retaliate in time so Tao got another strike in on him.

"Cannon Punch!" Tao did exactly what he said, he entered his stance and landed another hit on Junjin.

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun watched with their mouths opened as Tao easily beat the three dropouts butts, Tao sighed and wiped his hands on his uniform pants.

"No one insults my family" Tao said, he walked over to the two and closed their mouths. "Let's get home before they get up, It's been a year since I used Wushu; I'm tired"

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun nodded and guided the tired Tao back home. They reached Kyungsoo's house ten minutes later and the two still couldn't take their eyes off Tao.

"Will you stop staring at me like that?" Tao said. 

The three were sitting on the couch waiting for Tao's brother to come pick him up.

"How did you do that?" Baekhyun asked.

"You were like a ninja" Kyungsoo added.

Tao sighed "I was trained in Wushu since I was little"

"Can you teach me some moves?" Kyungsoo asked.

Tao shook his head.

"Why not?" 

"I don't want to"

"I want to be able to flip a guy over, I could use that on Kai when he annoys me"

"That is exactly why I can't teach you"

"What?"

"It is only to be used as self-defense"

"But you attacked those guys when they didn't even touch us"

"They disgraced my family, that is worse than being beaten up"

Baekhyun eyed him for a second then spoke "Who are you Jackie Chan?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Wassup Wassup Wassup Wassup Wassup! Wassup (Hey) Wassup (Hey) Wassup Wassup Wassup

Ma dancing- oh sorry got Wa$$up's song in my hand. Enjoy Tao kicking some ! Just another update!

Some Kaisoo for you next chapter!