Lunch

I fell in love with my best friends crush
No ones P.O.V.

They finished homeroom, then they went to have math class with Mr.Kang. They started with an pop quiz to see how far r they in math.

 

Your P.O.V.

As Mr.Kang corrects our pop quiz we we're all chatting, well I was chatting with Yura  but some how she got into an arrugment with them I just sat there doodleling while listening to them argue.

"Yoomi! What do you think do you think that he's the an giant dwarf?!"

"I don't know"without even looking at them.

"Yoomi look at him before you answer my question!!"

"Okay." As I turn around to see this "Giant Dwarf", as soon as I see him smiling to me hopeing that I would say no.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I burst out laughing. EXO was looking at me weirdly, wondering what is my problems. Even Yura look at me confusingly.

"Yoomi are you okay?!"

"Yes! I'm fine but I cannot agree with u calling him an giant dwarft..."

"SEE I TOLD YOU EVEN YOUR BEST FRIEND DIDN'T HELP YOU! HAHAHAHA!"

"Yoomi how could you do this to me!" as she pretends to cry.

"BUT..."

"But what?!"

"He looks like an giant baby." As I whisper to Yura so exo wouldn't get mad at me.

"PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

EXO looks at us with an weird face.

"Tell us what she said."

"She said..."

"Okay class please go back to your seat. I'm going to anounce who got hte highest score on this pop quiz."

We all go back to our seat, well it was only exo and Yura who needed to go back to there seat.

"The person who got the highest score on this pop quiz is... Ms. Yoomi!!"

"Congrats Yoomi!!" As she gave me a big hug.

"Yu..Ra.. Let...go... of... me... I... can't...breath..."

"Ooops! My bad heheheheh"blushing at the same time.

"Cute" As I heard some of the exo boys said.

Then math class ended so we all went to the cafeteria. But there was no one there, it turns out we also have different schedule as other people. Man that . So now in the cafeteria there's us and exo.  

We we're talking about random things as we we're eating lunch. Until Suho ask us to join them at their table because we apparently look left out. Before we could dicuss it together Yoomi already said yes and I was like why did she do that. Before Yoomi could pull my hand to get me stand up I told her that I'm going to stay here because I don't like to be with people I don't I don't really know.(I whisper so Suho couldn't hear us) She insist to stay with me but I told her to go with them so she went and sat next to baekhyun. *Wow I wish I could be Yura making friends with people without realising* Then a loud girly scream(no offense Yura) ruin my thoughts. It was Yura. I quickly ran to her with my stuff. This happened because when they were about to leave Yura didn't know that her shoe lace was untie and she was chasing after chanyeol. But luckily Baekhyun caught her before she fell, but right now there in a awkward position.Like Baekhyun is at the bottom and Yura is on top, well maybe lying on him and...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

there face was inches apart almost kissing each other!!! Yura got off of him then she said:

"Thhaaaannkkk you!!! I'm very sorry" after that she quikly ran away.

I grab Yura stuff then I bow to them and bid them good-bye. But  I when I bow  I accidently drop her stuffs and ran away as fast as I can. Aigoo!! That's so embarassing! 

Baekhyun P.O.V.

Jesus!! Why does Chanyeol just have to argue with her everyday it's so annoying can't they just shut up!!

"Yoomi! What do you think do you think that he's the an giant dwarf?!"

"I don't know"she said. 

"Yoomi look at him before you answer my question!!"

"Okay." 

Suddenly she burst out laughing. We all looked at her weirdly, wondering what is wrong with her. Even her best friend look at her confusingly.

"Yoomi are you okay?!"

"Yes! I'm fine but I cannot agree with u calling him an giant dwarft..."

"SEE I TOLD YOU EVEN YOUR BEST FRIEND DIDN'T HELP YOU! HAHAHAHA!"

"Yoomi how could you do this to me!" as she pretends to cry.

"BUT..."

"But what?!"

She whisper something to Yura so none of us could hear. 

"PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

We all looked at them with an weird face.

"Tell us what she said."

"She said..."

"Okay class please go back to your seat. I'm going to anounce who got the highest score on this pop quiz." Jesus!! Why does he always have to intrupt!!

We all go back to our seat. Then Mr.Kang announce who got the highest score on the Math pop quiz.

"The person who got the highest score on this pop quiz is... Ms. Yoomi!!"

"Congrats Yoomi!!" As Yura gave Yoomi a big hug. 

"Yu..Ra.. Let...go... of... me... I... can't...breath..."

"Ooops! My bad heheheheh"blushing at the same time.

*Cute*

"Cute" As I heard some of the exo boys said. I guess I'm not the only one who thinks that.And the bell we ring we left to go to the cafeteria. 

We went to sit at a table but the girls where sitting really far so we force our gentlemen gramp do invite them over. But only one of the came I guess there's no more peace if there's her around with Chanyeol. They always seem to argue over something really stupid. She sat beside me because Chanyeol was beside me but Kris was sitting there so ya. 

*OMG. She looks like a goodess from here!!* 

Any way we were about to leave, their somehow can still argue about something. Then suddenly a hear a scream,  I turned around and it turns out that Yura is falling on top of me.I caught her then I realize our lips were inches apart. She smells really nice but I think Yoomi smells better. She got off of me then she said sorry and ran of quickily. Her  best friend bid us goodbye and ran after her with her stuff but she trip and fell. 

*How Cute*

"Bro!Why are you doing this to me I told you that she's mine!!"

"*Cough Cough* Going to be"

"Whatever!!!" I bet Kai felt embrassed, I sure this time he really fell in love with a girl.

"Whatever I'm going back to class. See you guys there!" As I walk off to get to my next period class. 

Yura P.O.V.

Man how come Chanyeol alway have to argue with me I mean like jesus I didn't do anything to him before beside calling him giant dwarf. 

"Well I don't care what you say I'm always correct"As he was getting up with exo to get back to class before the other students come.

"No your not I'm correct!" As I said while getting up to run after him.

"No your not I'm correct!" he said while trying to get away from me.

"No I'm..."trying to catch up to him but after 3 steps I trip. I was sure that I will fall straight on my face but instead I landed on something soft and smells good.When I open my eyes I realize I was on top of Baekhyun. And our lips almost touch!! After 5 seconds I realize that we were in an awkward posistion. I quickly got of him.

"Thhaaaannkkk you!!! I'm very sorry" Then I ran away.

Then Yoomi showed up she asked me what wrong then I told her:

"Yoomi, I think I've fallen in love with Baekhyun!"

 

____________________________________________________________________________

Here is and reminder to tell u who's who

Suho= Medium Blue Medium Blue 

D.O.= Midnight Blue Prussian blue 

Chanyeol= Blaze Orange Blaze Orange

Baekhyun= Teal Teal

Kai= Yellow  Yellow (Highlighted in black)

Sehun= Red Red

Kris= Turquoise Bright Green Turquoise Bright Green

Luhan= White (Highlighted in black)

Xiumin= Deep Teal and Light Blue Deep Teal and Light Blue

Lay= Neon Purple Neon Purple

Chen= Neon Pink Neon Pink

Tao= Purple Magenta

EXO= Indigo Indigo

Yoomi= Turquoise Turquoise

Yura= Plum Plum

Teachers= Lime Lime

If u have any question about this story I will gladly answer them!

~Subscribe~Comment~UpVote~

~Thanks! Love ya all~

~ForeverSM~