First day of school

I fell in love with my best friends crush

Your P.O.V.

 

I was walking to school with my best friend, Lee Yura, talking about how summer should've been longer. Until we reach the school which was full of students finding their classes. Me and Yura are in the same class again I'm so happy! We quickly ran to our lockers until I accidently bump into someone. I quickly say sorry. It turns out that I bumped into the kingka's, Byun Baekhyun, he look very scary. Then my Yura realize what happened. She quickly pulled me away and ran to our locker. 

 

"Yura was it really okay for us to leave like that?"

 

"Yep!!"

 

"You Sure? He seems really mad thought. Like I don't want to get in troubles with the Kingka. You know then they're gonna say stuff about me, then everyone is going to hate me. I don't....."

 

"Yoomi!! STOP!! Don't worry about them they're fine u should learn to stop worrying about what people think"

 

"well I can't since "

 

We quickly throw our stuff in our locker and grab the things we needed for the first 2 class, which was home room(which was learning Korean) and then math (my fav). As we walk in the class we realize that in our class there was only EXO member and us 2. We ask our songsaenim, Mr.Kwon. and he said that we were only chosen to be in EXO because we were the only one  that wouldn't squeak or scream, and would focus in class without staring at them. I toke the seat near the front since there wasn't anybody and Yura took the seat next to me.

 

 

(it's kai not kal just making sure so u guys won't make a fuss about it.)(REMEMBER THEIR COLOUR CAUSE THAT WOULD REPRESENT THEM LATER ON IN THE STORY)

 

 

 

 

(PS: this is how their uniform look like. Since I'm a more visual person so I just think that it will help when u read this)

 

 

 

Baekhyun P.O.V.

Ahhhhh. The time of the year again. First day of school. As I walk out of my house 

there was 11 boys waiting for me.

 

"WHAT TOKE YOU SO LONG WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR U LIKE 15 MINUTES AGO" 

 

"WELL NO ONE TOLD U TO WAIT FOR ME" I shouted back.

 

"Well the GRAMPS over HERE said that we should since it's the first day of school"

 

"WHATEVER! LET'S GET GOING!"

 

~In the car/limo~

 

"Hey! Did u guys heard that we're going to be in a special class."

 

"NO!!!!!!!!"We've all shouted back except the two makanes which was sleeping

 

"Well were in the special class because last year we were all in different class so basically all the girls couldn't concentrate so ya."

 

"WAIT!!!WHAT?!!!NO GIRLS THEN WHAT'S THE POINT OF GOING TO SCHOOL"

 

"Well they knew that it's not really fair how we have our own class so they decide to put 2 girls in the class that wouldn't scream or not focus in class"

 

"So....WHO ARE THEY??!!!"

 

"Well I don't know either. I guess we're going to find out today"

 

"GUYS WERE HERE!!! SOMEONE WAKE UP THE 2 MAKANAES!"

 

As we came out of the car/limo all these fan girl starts surrounding us. But luckily we ran really fast so they couldn't catch up. As we were walking to our homeroom a short girl ran into me. 

 

"I'm so sorry!! Sorry!" I heard a cute voice apologizing to me.

 

I look at her picking up the schedule and stuff.*She looks kind of cute*Before I could say that it was okay her friend pull her away.

 

"Did u see her she looks really cute!"

 

"Yeah! Is she a freshman? Cause if she is I'm going to make her fall in love with me!"

 

"No! I'm going to!!! She's going to become mine!!"

 

"NO MINE!!"

 

"Fine u can have her I'll just date her friend, she also looks cute!"

 

"No! She's already been token!!!"

 

"NO ME!!!"

 

And the fight just went on until we got to our lockers which was in a special place that no one knows because the fan girls would either hack our locker, steal stuffs and stuff our locker. Then we went to our special class. We we're all fooling around throwing things and so one until 2 girls appear. It was the same girl her and her friend. They seemed shocked that were in the same class. They went to ask the songsaenim something after that they seemed speechless as they walk to their desk. 

____________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________

Here is and reminder to tell u who's who

Suho= Medium Blue Medium Blue 

D.O.= Midnight Blue Prussian blue 

Chanyeol= Blaze Orange Blaze Orange

Baekhyun= Teal Teal

Kai= Yellow  Yellow (Highlighted in black)

Sehun= Red Red

Kris= Turquoise Bright Green Turquoise Bright Green

Luhan= White (Highlighted in black)

Xiumin= Deep Teal and Light Blue Deep Teal and Light Blue

Lay= Neon Purple Neon Purple

Chen= Neon Pink Neon Pink

Tao= Purple Magenta

EXO= Indigo Indigo

Yoomi= Turquoise Turquoise

Yura= Plum Plum

Teachers= Lime Lime

If u have any question about this story I will gladly answer them!

~Subscribe~Comment~UpVote~

~Thanks! Love ya all~

~ForeverSM~