Final

Gone without Goodbye

She waited for almost an hour there. Earlier, she was happy on what he did but right now, she doesn't know what to do.

 

earlier;

 

She and Jinki, her boyfriend will now be celebrating their 2nd anniversary, her friends kept on telling her that he might propose, but she kept on denying it though they can see a hoping in her eyes. Hoping that he, might propose to the girl he loves the most.

 

" Stay there okay? I'll be back. And by the time, you'll see my surprise. ", Jinki said before running.

 

The two were at a park around 10 pm, the stars were the only light so Hyoyeon can't really see anything in these dark cold night. It started to snow as well. She just stood there, thinking what surprise would that be. And she can't take away her thoughts about him proposing.

 

A switch was heard and all lights was on, Hyoyeon was amazed by it. It was beautiful, the whole surroundings , she cannot explain what she feels right now, fireworks were heard too. She almost cried on what he had done to her. This was not she was expected, this was too much for her. And it made her realize that Jinki is one of a kind. He was the one for her.

 

back;

 

But it has been an hour now, she stared at her phone. Knowing that Jinki loves to prank people, she thought it was one of the plan. Her phone rang, her caller id showed Jinki's name, but because of what he did, she ignored it and waited for him to arrive instead of calling. It rang for several times. He left voice messages but she didn't bother to listen to it.

 

Another hour had passed. He stop calling and she was still there waiting.

 

" Noona! ", a familiar voice called her, she turned around and saw Kai. Her brother.

" Kai! Why are you here? ", her sister asked.

" Something happened. About Jinki hyung. ", he answered her sister. She looked at him. Wondering what it was. Was this a part of the plan? 

" Are you joking with me Kai? ", her voice changed into a mad one. 

 

Her brother could only shook his head before pulling her and went to a hospital. Arriving there, she saw Jinki's family and her family. What the heck just happened? Hyoyeon's mom ran to her and hug here.

 

" Umma. What's happening? Why are we here? Where's Jinki? ", she loaded her mom with lots of questions. All her mother could do was cry.

" Jinki.. Jinki's sick. And... ", Jinki's mom said and started to cry. Hyoyeon doesn't know what to feel.

" It's not that bad right? He's fine now right?", her eyes got watery and everyone went silent.

He tried to be strong. And last night, I guess he couldn't take it anymore. ", Jinki's father continued and by that Hyoyeon started to cry.

" Where is he? I wanna see him! This can't be true. ", tears falling out of her eyes, they lead her to the morgue. 

" Yah! Lee Jinki! This is not true right?! Yah, stop playing with me! It's not cool anymore. Wake up! Yah! ", she cried, yelled and screamed. That's all she can do.

-

 

She ran and ran heading to the park,crying. Hyoyeon can't take what Jinki's mom explained, it kept on invading her mind.

 

" Jinki's been sick since he was a child. He's been suffering cardiac infarction.  He tried to hide it to everyone else. And back in those years. It wasn't that worst. When he met you and eventually ended up together, he pleaded us to not tell you about his situation. We didn't have much choice. He might get mad at us. He really loves you. He did his best to fight with it. He even did the treatment in which he hated the most. My son's really brave. My only son. That night, with the least expected day it attacked him. He called us, around 11 pm. When we found him, he was laying at the road. Near a shop. He was alive. But when we arrived at the hospital. He's gone. "

 

She wiped her tears and fell out of her knees. She started to cry so hard. All she could do right now, is to cry this pain away. Her phone fell out of her jacket. She listened to Jinki's voice mails.

-

After Jinki left Hyoyeon, he then went to a small house which contained all the switch to the park. When he turned it all on, a smile was shown on his face. He took off a ring on his pocket. 

 

" This is the perfect night to propose to Hyoyeon. ", he smiled to himself and went out of the place.

 

When he was about to go, he noticed it was snowing. And realizing that Hyoyeon didn't wear thick clothes. He decided to buy a jacket to her before proposing since she might froze to death there. But then, there were no cars around. And because of that he ran to the nearest shop which was so far from the park.

 

He was panting, he hasn't even arrived to the place yet, he was breathing heavily. He decided to walk and call Hyoyeon to wait there. She's not answering. He called her many times and won't answer. Then he decided to just leave a voice mail.

 

" Hyoyeon-ah. Why aren't you answering? Anyway, mian. I'll be there as soon as possible. Just wait okay? ", he then hang up.

" Don't get mad at me ara? I promise you'll be glad once I come back. ", he laughed and hang up again.

" Are you really not answering me? Aigoo. ", Jinki pouted.

 

Few minutes passed, his chest started to feel discomfort. He held it tight. He started to cough real hard, and felt dizzy. He tried to call for help but there weren't people around. He fell to the ground. He called his parents.

 

" Umma. I'm here.. Near the park that I said to you earlier. Umma.. Help. It's attacking me. ",he hanged up.

 

He then decided to call Hyoyeon. She's still not answering.

 

" Hyoyeon. Will you answer please? I might not be able to go back there. So don't wait for me please? I.. I'll try to see you tomorrow. But please, don't get mad. I'll make up things with you. I swear. I love you. ", Jinki managed to say those words without having trouble breathing. But then, he fainted.

-

She cried. After listening to his voice mail's. She hit her head. She hated herself. She could have saved him. If only she answered his calls. Then none of this would have happened. Because of her being mad and all. He left without a goodbye.

 

-----------------

and finally it's done \o/ /throws Hongbin and Chanyeol everywhere/ 

lolol. It's finish finally <3 I know it might not be great but yeah.