Krystal. ing. Jung.

The Elite {Hiatus Until Summer}

Ring! Ring! Ring!’

After about 4 hours of studying, lecturing, and the history of the Joseon Empire, it was finally the time where all students could be withdraw from teacher’s eyesight and do whatever they wanted.

Lunch time.

All of her friends ate calmly at their normal table, in the middle of the canteen. It wasn’t intended, it just happened. People expected them to sit there, therefore the students left that table alone.

“Hey guys where is Chorong unnie and Suho oppa? I didn’t see him this morning. And Chorong wasn’t in class today.” She scrunched up her eyebrows in confusion.

“That’s stupid!”

“You’re not listening to me!”

And right on cue, the cafeteria was quieted down by the raspy older voices of the school’s own glorious Kim Twins.

The Kim Twins, otherwise known as the faces of the school, were the president and vice president of the student body. Praised for their superior smarts, leadership, and insightfulness, it was clear that they made the best applicants for the job. Not to mention, the two come from a long line of Governors and their father is the current President of the South, Korea.

Plus, being twins, they had the advantage of being on the same page.

Until today.

“You’re being completely unreasonable!” Kim Chorong, the vice president, whined.

“You’re ideas are unreasonable! You’re not looking at the pros and cons.” The President of the student council, Kim Suho, yelled when they both reached the table in the center of everything.

“Will you two stop fighting? You’re making my eardrums hurt! Damn!” Kai laid his head back down on Naeun’s shoulder because he claimed she was the most comfortable.

Chorong put her pointer finger up in a matter-of-factly way. “Um, I prefer the term bickering and no, not until he agrees to my ideas.” She glares at Suho as he took his seat between Kai and Lay, completing to whole group of EXO.

“We cannot have a casual dress day.”

“Why not?” She pouted. “It gives the students some individuality and freedom for at least a day.”

“You know we’re in the Korean educational system.” Kai looked at Chorong with an uninterested expression. “We don’t really get freedom.”

“Anyways, uniforms create simplicity and modesty. Who knows what these kids would wear if we gave them that responsibility?” Suho reasoned.

“The s…” Tao shivers.

D.O smirks evily, “Speak of the devil.” He said while looking up ahead, making the whole table follow his gaze.

“Ugh.” An annoyed Eunji scoffed in disgust.

“What the hell did she do to her uniform?” Said Suho complained.

“And why the does her hair look like a freaking tampon?” Asked a confused Bomi.

All of these complaints were being cried out as Krystal Jung walked into the cafeteria- eh, more like strutted- and stepped her way to the top of a table directly across from the elite group.

Krystal gave one big clap, grabbing the attention from everybody in the room, echoing for about a minute’s length. “Okay you losers, who wants to be my lackeys this week?” Of course, nobody in their right minds would offer, therefore Krystal always had to choose for them. “Hm? Okay, you, you, you, and you. Over here. She forcefully demands and they submissively reacted; picking up their lunch trays and scurrying towards their so-called “leader”.  Because also no one in their right minds would disobey Krystal, who knows what she could do to them?

Chorong couldn’t take this anymore and as the as member of the student council, let alone the Vice President, she had to do something. “No. Krystal, stop this and get down from the table.” She said as she stopped one of the chosen minions from every going to the presence of the school’s wannabe queenka, or as her friends like to call it, “Ultimate Torture”.

Krystal cocked her head to the side and stepped down to get to eye level with Chorong. “Or what?”

“Or what is: I could give my dad a call.” Thank god Eunji stepped in, slightly waving the newest, most expensive cell phone in front of the ’s face. “I could tell him all of the things wrong with Jessica’s current album, how low her ticket sales are getting, and how she doesn’t get more exposure and publicity in Japan as she used to.

Krystal glared and snared. See, Krystal’s sister, Jessica Jung is one of the hottest Kpop Idols alive right now and she’s under Eunji’s family’s company. And not to mention both her parents were idols under the same management. Eunji had that control over her.

But Krystal wasn’t having it; she was not about to give the people she hated the most the satisfaction, therefore she huffed and said, “I dare you. My sister’s fandom has grown so much in the past 6 months that she makes your father who he is.”

Eunji stepped up to her, shaking her head with an amused look on her face, the whole cafeteria being dead silent and Sulli, the sophomore Chorong stopped, standing in shock from two of the most popular girls in Seoul standing up for her.

“All I hear is your sister, your sister. But what about you? What does that make you? Her shadow?” Eunji dared to step up in her face, almost touching noses.

“Shut up.” Krystal seethed through her clenched teeth.

But Eunji kept going, “Who do you think you are? You have no real friends. You have no real life. You have no real popularity and if you do, it’s from your sister who is, may I mention again, under my company. And you have no real man.” She points out towards Naeun’s and Kai’s position, facing away from the commotion and trying not to apart of it.

That was the icing on the cake. Krystal glared her eyes at Kai and Naeun. She knew that they knew each other since the dawn of time. She knew that they had a special relationship. She knew that they were the most shipped couple on campus even though they aren’t together. And Krystal, was undeniably, jealous of that.

She stomped her feet across the floor making sure to leave holes in the ground with her 7-inch heels, and headed towards the Elite’s table. Once she got close, she plopped down on Kai’s lap, both legs on either side, and took his face and smooshed it with hers. Running her fingers through his curly locks, she started making out with him.

The whole table, in fact, the whole cafeteria was in shock, jaws barely supporting hung mouths.

They knew Krystal was a , but damn.

Once Krystal felt satisfied with basically the session, she titled her head towards Naeun, slyly and deviously. She then went back to Kai, roughly biting his bottom lip, most likely leaving a bruise.

Satisfied, Krystal left, but not before stopping in front of Chorong and Eunji, the one’s sensible enough to stop Krystal in her all evilness, and giving them a wink, “Watch the out. Because I will ruin all of you es.” She flung her newly, extremely died red hair in their faces and strutted off: her signature.

Krystal. ing. Jung.

You just started World War III.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Ohhhhhhh...... This ...

And I !

I haven't updated in a month! omg.

I wish I was a better author

Jessica no approves :(