Opposite Attractions - a collection of drabbles and one-shots

Pairing: Jessica/Tiffany, Taeyeon/Yuri
Genre: Humor/Friendship
Rating: A hint of naughtiness.

-----

“We’re lost. Just admit it, TaeTae.”


Ignoring Tiffany’s comment, Taeyeon turned the map she was holding around, looking at it intently with furrowed brows. Unfortunately, no matter how hard she tried, she still couldn’t understand it.


“I hate to say this but... Fany’s right. We’re lost.” Taeyeon finally admitted as she let out a dejected sigh.


Both Yuri and Jessica who have been following behind came to a halt.


“We could’ve just stayed at home and relax but nooo, our dear little Taengoo insisted that we go on a trip. And out of all places, it has to be some creepy looking, man-made forest park.” Jessica grumbled.


Taeyeon sulked and looked away.


Tiffany, on the other hand, gave Jessica a hard slap on the arm.


“What was that for?!”


“Why are you so mean to TaeTae?!”


“Hey! You know I’m right! Take those words back right no – ”


Jessica’s words were cut off abruptly as Yuri gave her side a hard pinch.


“Taengoo, I’ll lead the way from now on.” Yuri stated calmly, “And you two American lovebirds, be quiet.” Her voice suddenly turned serious, eyes glaring daggers at Jessica and Tiffany. The said couple wisely kept their mouths shut and nodded nervously.


Satisfied with their reaction, Yuri grinned to herself and happily took the map from Taeyeon.


A few hours later


“We’re almost there. Just a few more – ”


“Y-Yuri-ah, I’m exhausted. Can we take a short break?” Jessica whined.


Yuri stopped in her tracks and turned around. She blinked at the sight. Taeyeon was sitting on a large rock nearby while Tiffany was standing next to Taeyeon, fanning herself with a hand. As for Jessica, she was squatting down behind Tiffany, taking deep breaths; completely unaware of her surroundings as she shamelessly ogled Tiffany’s posterior.


“Pffbht – ” Yuri’s face turned red. Tears were forming in her eyes as she stifled a laugh that was threatening to erupt.


Both Taeyeon and Tiffany gave Yuri a questioning look.


“Yuwree-ah, what’s wrong?” Tiffany asked.


Yuri merely pointed towards Jessica. Slowly, Tiffany turned around and looked down.


“Jessica?”


“.....”


No response. Tiffany in a breath and tried again with a louder voice.


“Jessica!”


Tiffany’s loud voice seemed to have worked as it pulled Jessica out of her reverie.


“Huh?”


“Enjoying the view?”


“Obviously – I mean, NO! I-I wasn’t – ”


“ – Ogling my ?”


“Tiff, I – ”


Tiffany guffawed as she tugged Jessica up by the arm and engulfed her into a hug.


“It’s okay, silly! Now we’re even!”