Of Cheekiness and Surprises

Opposite Attractions - a collection of drabbles and one-shots

Pairing: Taeyeon/Jessica
Genre: Humor/Friendship
Rating: A hint of naughtiness.

-----

Shocked was an understatement.


Taeyeon’s mouth dropped open at the indescribable sight in front of her.


Jessica was wearing a pink see-through nightwear.


An obnoxious, eye-burning, pink see-through nightwear.


“What do you think of this, Taengoo?”


Taeyeon closed and stared. She had a hard time believing that the person standing a few feet away from her was the infamous temperamental girl who secretly hates pink, Jessica Jung. Not that Jessica looked bad in it though.


‘Can Sica get any ier?! No wonder Fany always have a hard time keeping her hands to herself – ’


It took Taeyeon everything to refrain herself from continuing those thoughts. Faking a cough, “... It looks great.” She muttered and looked away. She didn't want to get caught staring. Getting caught would mean facing HellSica. Just the thought of it sent shivers down her spine.


Jessica blushed at the compliment.


“T-Thanks.”


An awkward silence ensued until Taeyeon decided to break it by clearing loudly.


“What’s with the flimsy nightwear? And I thought you dislike pink...” She trailed off.


Jessica sighed, “I know I have a certain degree of dislike towards the color pink BUT before you say something ridiculous,” an indignant ‘Hey!’ from Taeyeon, “it’s a surprise for Tiff. I mean, since today’s our two years anniversary...” She mumbled shyly, hands fiddling with the hem of her nightwear.


It was Taeyeon’s turn to blush.


“I-I see. Umm, Sunny is in the room. Do you want me to get her? She might have more ideas.”


Jessica seemed to think about it for a second, and replied, “Sure, sounds good.”


Taeyeon chuckled. Before she made her way towards her shared room with Sunny, she decided to leave a cheeky remark to ease Jessica’s nervousness; it was the least she could do, or so she thought. But oh, how wrong she was.


“Don't worry, Sica. I think you look extremely hot and Fany would definitely get a kick out of – ”


Taeyeon let out a painful yelp as she was met with a hard pinch on her stomach and a violent kick to her right shin.