Baekhyun-noona!

My Giant Puppy

A/N: Double Update!! I don't update half as much as I should so there! Double update<3

hahaha the last chapter, I know, was pretty disappointing so I felt like I owed this to you guys.

Enjoy, and have an awesome day! 

Love you guys, 

Minny*^^*

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

I just stood there frozen as the tall, beautiful, adorable, and very angry boy walked up to me and stood only a few inches away from my body. I could feel his body temperature radiating towards me. Or wait, was his anger so strong that it took the tangible form of heat?

"And who are you?" He said through gritted teeth. His deep voice sent little shivers up and down my spine.

Wow, his teeth are so blindingly white. He could do commercials for toothpaste or dental offices or something.

"I asked you a question." His tone was turning menacing. I decided I should probably stop zoning out at his face and say something.

"Uh, I'm Byun Baekhyun. You might've heard, but I'm your new roomate." I tried to flash him one of my goofy signature smiles but it withered away when I saw the look he had on his face when he heard I was his roomate.

"My new roomate." He repeated me in disbelief. "Yup." I said, trying not to be too depressed at his reaction.

Suddenly a loud guffawing came from behind the tall boy. I looked past him and saw the tall blond man laughing to the point that his eyes were tearing up.

"What's so funny?" I snapped. Yeah, I might still be a little awe-struck from the raven-haired boy's beauty, but Baekhyun does not tolerate people laughing at him.

"Wow- nice to meet you Byun Baekhyun, I really am sorry for your room arrangement!" The blond managed to gasp before he burst out into another fit of pretty manly giggles. 

I must have looked pretty confused and pissed off because he then said, "It's just that Chanyeol is probably the worst roomate you could be stuck with around here."

So his name's Chanyeol.

I thought about how it would sound coming out of my mouth. "Chanyeol," I tried. I savored the feeling. His name rolled off my tongue in the most perfect way. Can this guy get any better? 

He glanced back at me and took a deep breath. 

"I'm Park Chanyeol." He introduced himself simply.

"Sorry we had to meet like this," I offered as a peace treaty. He must have released most of his anger because then he shooed the still laughing man out of the room and gestured for me to walk in. 

I finally got the chance to take a look into the dorm room I would be living in for the rest of my trainee life. It was pretty simple and consisted of white walls, a small kitchen space off to the side, a door that looked like it led to the bathroom, and two beds near the center. Oh yeah, and that couch that Chanyeol and that guy were on. Kissing. I wondered what the two's relationship was. Might as well ask who he is.

"So, who was that guy that was in here?" I ventured a little tentatively, he still might be mad at me for walking in when they were... You know. face.  

He waved his hands as if it wasn't important. "He's just a friend. His name is Yifan and he's a trainee here too." 

What a disappointing reply! Well, that sure tells me a lot. But at least he didn't say that Yifan was his boyfriend or anything. I let out a silent sigh. 

"So, I mean, if we're going to be roomates for the next few years, we should probably get to know each other," Chanyeol said. These words coming from anyone else's lips would have sounded sincere, friendly. But as the giant said it, he didn't even look into my eyes, he fiddled with his long fingers and his tone was flat. 

His temper from before appeared to have cooled down, but maybe a bit too much. Although now he was acting friendly, I felt him getting colder, farther from me. 

Why was he like this? I wondered. His face makes him look so friendly and sweet, but obviously his personality says otherwise. 

But for now I went along with his act, because at least he was trying to be nice, and that has to count for something right?

"Okay then, I'll start," I said, trying to sound cheery. "I'm 19 years old. I'm a '92 liner. What about you?" 

"I was also born in '92."

We're the same age? I would've guessed he was older, by the way he acts.

"I was born in May, and you?"

"November, so I guess you're older," he said blankly. 

Now we were having an actual conversation, yet he still said everything as if he would rather be anywhere else at the moment. 

How can I make things less awkward and a little more enjoyable?

"I'm older? Okay, I guess you have to call me hyung!" I said triumphantly. Chanyeol snorted. 

"There is no way I'm calling you hyung." 

"Why?" I whined a little.

Right then, Chanyeol looked straight into my eyes for the first time. His eyes were like dark pools. I could only see myself reflected in them, I could see nothing of him. Why were they so empty? They say the eyes are the windows to the soul, why are Chanyeol's windows closed? 

For what felt like an eternity, we stared at each other, and I contemplated what was wrong with Chanyeol. What could have happened to make such a beautiful boy so empty? 

Suddenly Chanyeol broke off the stare with a smirk. 

"I'll call you Baekhyun noona." He said as sauntered away into the bathroom. 

"W-What the heck?! I'm a guy you know!!" I sputtered at his backside. 

There I was pitying him, only to be made a fool out of. 

********************************************************************************

Chanyeol was my first love. 

I really have terrible taste.