Another Me

Be My Secret

Taking a deep breath, Kim Sunggyu pushed his glasses up before walking through the front gate of LOEN High School. As soon as it was clear that he wasn't lost, the students around him began to whisper, not forgetting to throw him looks of disdain and disgust. He did his best to ignore them. He hadn't worked his off to pass SM's scholarship exam just to be frightened off by some rich brats. 

As soon as he made it inside the main building, his jaw dropped. Was this place even a school? Not only was the building huge, the interior also exuded refinement and splendor. Sunggyu caught sight of himself in one of the many large mirrors hanging from the walls and immediately felt out of place. This morning, disguising himself in a loose white button up with an equally loose, old, dark-blue sweater, black jeans just shy of being skinny, and black converse had been a good idea. Paired with his black eye glasses, the whole ensemble gave him the desired look of what he expected a scholarship student would look like. Now, surrounded by students in their over-priced uniforms, he felt severly under-dressed. Not to mention, that his hair was a mess, his baggy sweater made him look like a five-year-old wearing his father's clothes, and all the dark colors of his clothing made his skin look paler than it's usual paleness. 

Sighing, he turned away from his reflection, he really needed to find the Headmaster's office. Only to jump back in shock when he turned around to find a girl inches away from his face. She was cute and all but...girls just weren't his thing. Ever since that incident a couple years back, the only woman he had been able to get near without feeling nauseous was his mother and even then, touching was difficult. Still, she looked nice, so he tried to smile regardless of the unsettled feeling in his stomach. 

They stared at each other in silence, one observing curiously while the other was wide-eyed and uneasy. The girl suddenly smiled widely up at the shocked boy, "Hi, I'm your class's representative, Taeyeon! C'mon, let's go to the Headmaster's office and then I can show you around a little before we go to class. Okay, Sunggyu-ah?" 

Before he could answer, Sunggyu found himself being dragged off by the petite girl who was surprisingly strong for someone her height. By the time, the strange duo reached the Headmaster's office, the small-eyed teen was nearly green in the face from the prolonged physical contact. Shooting him a (slightly) crazed smile, Taeyeon pushed him into the room and promptly shut the door behind him. The flustered teen made one last attempt to fix his disarrayed hair before turning to face the only person on campus who knew who he truly was. 

"Ah, you must be our multi-talented scholarship student, Kim Sunggyu", exclaimed a handsome man who looked much to young to be running one of the most exclusive private schools in Asia. 

Sunggyu timidly shook the hand that was in his face, "Umm, it's a pleasure to meet you, Dr. Ki Taeyoung, sir". 

The young headmaster laughed at the formal greeting, "Please, just call me hyung! The 'docter' and 'sir' part make me feel old". He gestured for him to sit in the cushioned chair across from his desk. "Now, due to your status as a scholarship student plus the years you didn't attend school, we have decided that you will be placed in second year's A class and", he paused to give Sunggyu a knowing look, "I'm also well aware of your...past career. I can assure you that I will be doing  everything in my ability to keep that little tidbit from spreading around the school". 

He then handed Sunggyu a schedule, a map of the campus, his student id, and a key card. "This key card will give you access to all three libraries, the recreational center, all of the music rooms, majority of the practice rooms, and your dorm room. You'll find that all of your belongings that were previously shipped here, will already be in your room. Now, I've already infromed your teachers that you won't be expected in class until after first break which should give your lovely class representative enough time to show you around campus. And I think that just about concludes your induction ceremony". 

Standing up from his seat, Sunggyu makes his way to the door with a large smile on his face. This is it. This is the start of his new, normal high school life. Before he leaves the room, the headmaster calls his name.

"Yes, uhhh, Hyung", Sunggyu answers.

Taeyoung gives his a sheepish smile, "Umm, I know your roommate will seem like a handful but I promise he's a good kid". 

The hamster furrows his eyebrows at the strange warning but nods in understanding anyway. When he finally leaves the office, he's met by his strange class rep, who is again standing much, much  too close. 

"You sure do look familiar", Taeyeon states while squinting her eyes, trying to recall where she had seen this kid before. 

Flustered, Sunggyu pushes his glasses up and shakes his head so his bangs fall over his eyes. "Let's start the tour", he quickly suggests. And, just like that, Taeyeon immediately breaks into a wide smile before dragging him off again. 

-  -  -  -

After two hours of being yanked around LOEN's ridiculously large campus, it's finally time for him to report to class. To say he was nervous was the understament of his whole entire life. This wasn't like a regular school. The students here were from wealthy, influential families. They could completely ruin his family if he even looked at them the wrong way. 

"C'mon", the class rep again forcefully pulled him into the class and led him to the teacher's podium. After meeting the teacher, Taeyeon turned to call the class to attention and surprisingly all the little rich snots quieted down. "Guys, this is our new classmate, Kim Sunggyu. Treat him right or I'll throw you off the roof, neh?" 

"Yes, class rep", the class squeaked in unison.  Now he understood. Taeyeon wasn't a class representative, she was a dictator. Well, that worked fine for him as long he wouldn't be bothered by the other students. The teacher shot a concerned look towards the rest of the class before starting the lesson. 

Everything was fine until the start of lunch. Sunggyu was reaching under his desk for his lunch box when a group of girls sitting behind him started squealing. Wincing as the harsh noise stung his sensitive ears, the hamster turned around to enjoy his meal. 

"Have you heard the rumors", one of the girls asked a pair of girls who just entered the classroom, "My friend from the B class told me that her friend heard from her friend that her friend overheard someone from administration talking about a celebrity joining LOEN!!" 

Sunggyu choked on his mouthful of kimbap before whipping around in his seat to stare at the the girl who had just spoken. "A celebrity? D- did you hear who it was?!" 

She gave him a disgusted look similar to that of someone who had been stupid enough to smell a glass of spoiled milk. "What are you so excited about, Mr. Scholarship student?", she flipped her hair haughtily, "I doubt a celebrity would have any time to waste on the likes of you".

Ignoring the rude barbie doll, Sunggyu quickly packed up his lunch and speed walked out of the room. Outside, he could feel the beggining of a panic attack. His hands were trembling and he could feel his heart thundering in his chest. Suddenly, it felt like everyone was staring at him, whispering about him. Coming closer, leaving him with no space to think, to breathe. 

Without waiting for the inevitable black out, he ran. He needed to get away. Away from everyone. He ran and ran until he began to feel light-headed from the over-exertion. The fuzzy black spots in his vision from earlier were gone but the initial panic was still there. Wiping the sweat from his forehead, Sunggyu entered the nearest classroom. The sign on the door had said 'Music Room 3', which ,according to Taeyeon, was unused except for special activities.

The lights in the room were off and the curtains closed, leaving the music room dark except for the little light coming from the open door.Taking a few tentative steps in, Sunggyu found himself in front of a stand with a pretty, light-blue vase on it. He moved closer to take in all of the intricate details. 

The lights suddenly . "Are you lost", a voice asked from behind him. 

Sunggyu spun around in shock, accidentally bumping into the stand. From the corner of his eye, he saw the vase knocked off of its stand. It was almost like a scene from a moive, everything moving in slow motion. He lunged forward, desperatly trying to grap hold of the vase but missed by mere centimeters. The loud crash that resounded throughtout the room seemed to bring the rest of the room back up to speed. 

Wincing at the mess in front of him, Sunggyu turned to face the group with a forced smile, "Umm, I'll pay for it?" 

"Wonderful. The vase costs 80,000 dollars", a dark-haired boy with a handsome, though expressionless, face said. When he finally looked up from his iPad and looked at Sunggyu, his eyes widened slightly in recognition before it disappeared behind his poker face.

Sunggyu laughed, "Hahaha! It sounded like you just said 80,000 dollars". The smile dropped from his face when he noticed he was the only one laughing. They couldn't be serious, right? No one would readily have that kind of money on hand. Sunggyu sighed, he had forgotten where he was for a moment. Of course, it would be normal for these rich brats to have that much money just waiting to be spent in their wallets. 

Two pretty, dark-haired boys who looked like they might be related started laughing. The taller of the two lightly hit the robot guy who had spoken earlier, "Stop humoring him, Myungsoo. We all know that a scholarship student wouldn't have that kind of money". 

"Look, the poor thing couldn't even afford a school uniform", the shorter, girlier one added. 

"Scholarship student", a loud voice asked. The shortest boy of the group jumped forward. He had intense eyes and a slightly crazed smile that almost made Sunggyu take a couple steps back. "That's so cool!! I've never met a person who needs a scholarship before", the boy gushed, bouncing with excitment. The shorter boy suddenly stopped bouncing around to stare at Sunggyu with wide, sparkly eyes, his mouth falling open in awe.

"That's not something to get excited about", the flustered hamster cried as he took another step back, slowly raising both hands in front of himself for protection. He then turned to the one called Myungsoo, "Ummm, I can't pay it all back now but- but I promise to repay you somehow!"

The dark-haired boy's lips turned upwards into a barely noticeable smirk, "I'm sure our club president will find something for you to do, won't you Woohyun".

"President", Sunggyu parroted dumbly.

The five boys moved aside to reveal (possibly) the most attractive male specimen Sunggyu had ever seen. The "president" was noticeably different from the others. His gorgeously sun-kissed,almost tan skin was faultless, his sharp facial features screamed cocky and over-confident yet one couldn't help but notice the strong air of refinement surrounding him.

The dangerously attractive boy walked over to the confused scholarship student, giving him a once over as he approached. Sunggyu blushed an embarrassing shade of red at the seductive trail those sultry, dark brown eyes made up and down his body. Feeling self-concious, he wrapped his arms around his torso, hoping to put a stop to the undressed feeling Woohyun's eyes were giving him. When the two were nearly toe to toe, Sunggyu secretly took pride in being a few inches taller than the korean version of adonis infront of him.

"Sunggyu-ssi", Woohyun asked as he tapped a single finger against his plump bottom lip, "are you familiar with the saying 'If you don't have the money, pay with your body'? Well, as of today, you are the host club's servant".

"...................WHAT?!"

-  -  -  -

After dragging his feet down the ridiculously long hallway, Sunggyu let out a tired sigh of relief when he finally reached the door to his dorm room. It had been a long day. Directly after being declared servant to the host club, the members of said club had happily put him to work moving furniture, mopping already gleaming floors, and sending him on trip after trip to the school's "cafeteria" (which was really a five star restaurant) for random things that they didn't seem to need when he brought them back. All he wanted to do now was take a hot shower and go to sleep.

Swiping his dorm key through the hotel style lock, he pushed his way into the room and was shocked by what he saw. The place was huge! Bigger than most of the hotel rooms he had stayed at when he was an idol. Taking a few tentative steps forward, he stared in awe at the lavishly furnished dining room, kitchen, and common area. In his dazed state, he hadn't heard the beep of the door reopening behind him and nearly had a heart attack when a tall, broad shouldered figure brushed past him.

"A- are you my roommate?" the hamster called after the quiet figure going about his business. He recieved a grunt in reply. Not wanting to be so easily deterred, Sunggyu quickly moved to follow the taller boy into the kitchen. "Umm, my name is Sunggyu....uh, it's nice to meet you".

"Taekwoon", the boy answered before pulling out a pot and a packet of ramen. Giving up, Sunggyu turned around and walked to the dining room where he plopped himself into the closest chair, burying his head into crossed arms.

He didn't know how long he had stayed in that position, but the sound of a bowl touching the table made him shoot up in his seat. The boy, Taekwoon, stared at him strangely before sitting across from him with his own bowl of ramen. Without saying a work, the quiet boy began slurping down his noodles. After a moments hesitation, Sunggyu followed suit. 

When their meal was done, neither boy moved from their seat. "So...", Sunggyu started when he could no longer endure the other boy's intense stare, "what grade are you in?"

"Third year".

Sunggyu raised an eyebrow at how fast the apparently older student had answered. "Oh, so you're my hyung....Are you a scholarship student too", he tried again, silently hoping his stoic roommate would answer. It would be nice to have a friend at this pretentious school.

"No".

"Sorry, I just thought you weren't rich 'cuz you made your own food and it was ramen on top of that", the younger quickly apologized.

After a moment of more intense staring, Taekwoon answered with a quiet, "I like ramen".

Smiling widely, the small-eyed hamster asked another question,Taekwoon would rapidly reply with as short an answer as possible and Sunggyu would ,occasionally, inform the other when they had something in common. This continued for an hour. It wasn't really a conversation but Sunggyu could see that the older boy was trying, in his own way, to make him feel comfortable.

Unfortunately, their Q&A came to an end when Sunggyu's phone buzzed, interrupting the older boy's reply. The younger shot an apologetic look to his hyung before picking up his phone to look at the text message. Nodding in understanding, Taekwoon picked up both empty bowls before heading back to the kitchen. Sighing in disappointment, he turned back to his phone screen and frowned at what he saw.

To: Adeul
From: Eomma
Sunggyu, I know where you are. Meet me outside the front entrance in five minutes.

"Hyung, thanks for dinner. I'm going out for a bit", Sunggyu called as he slipped on his shoes and opened the door. He was halfway down the hallway when he heard someone say his name. Turning around, he smiled when he saw Taekwoon standing outside their door with a jacket in hand.

"It's cold outside.......K.Sun".

Sunggyu froze, the smile slowly falling from his lips. How could he know his stage name?! He had been sure to disguise himself as much as possible and the headmaster had promised that no one would find out about his past. "How do y- you know that name?"

Taekwoon stared at him with a poker face to rival Myungsoo's. After a moment of what appeared to be deliberating, the older boy replied, "My father is the CEO of Leo Entertainment...and I was the one who scouted you".

Gasping in shock at the relevation, the memory came to him almost immediately. It had been Sunggyu's very first time performing in his middle school's talent show. He had attended a school for gifted children that specialized in performing arts, so it was normal for company scouts to stop by when they were on the hunt for new talent. It was a nerve-wracking experience and Sunggyu vaguely remembered telling his mom that he wanted to pull out because of how sick he felt. When his turn finally came, he had stumbled over to center stage and looked out at the crowd only to meet the intense stare of an older boy sitting in the front row with talent scouts on either side of him. After his performance, Sunggyu sought out the boy again, only to recieve a breif nod of approval before the boy stood up from his seat and made his way out of the school's theatre.

"That was you", Sunggyu asked in shock when the memory ended. The older boy merely nodded in response before helping him into a jacket that Sunggyu was sure wasn't one of his. After doing up all the buttons, Taekwoon walked back into their dorm, leaving Sunggyu with nothing but a quiet "Don't stay out too late".

Sunggyu stared at his door for a long time, still in shock. Until his phone buzzed again, accompanied with an angry text message from his mother. Cursing, the boy stuffed his phone into one of the jacket pockets and hurried down the hallway to the elevator.

What neither of the roommates had noticed was that the door to the room across from their's had been slightly open. On the other side of that door sat the Lee brothers, both sitting in front of their door in shock. Both sharing the same thought: Sunggyu was K.Sun.

 

-  -  -  -

Even though he had ran as fast as he could, it still took Sunggyu nearly ten minutes to reach the front entrance. He stopped when he saw a short woman glaring at him with her arms crossed. Sighing, he wiped his sweaty brow and walked closer. "Eomma, I'm not leaving this school no matter what", Sunggyu said in an exasperated tone. They had had this argument so many times in the past six months.

"Sunggyu, you listen to me", the woman commanded, "this is a bad idea. You're going to get recognized sooner or later and I'll be the one who has to deal with the press when you come running to me for help." Her feirce expression softened as she reached over to gently brush his bangs away from his eyes, "Now, lets go home and tomorrow we'll meet with the CEO to discuss that comeback he's been planning, ok?"

Clenching the sides of his borrowed jacket tightly, Sunggyu glared daggers at his mother. So that's what this is about. She wasn't mad about him secretly enrolling in school, all she cared about was getting him back on stage so he could make her more money.

Sunggyu hastily took a step back, moving out of his mother's reach, nearly knocking over a passing jogger in the process. "I've already told you that I don't want to be K.Sun anymore!" he shouted in frustration before turning his back on the greedy woman and storming back to the school. Shaking her head, Mrs. Kim pulled out her phone and called for her driver.

-  -  -  -

Hoya found a bench and sat down, pulling out a small towel to wipe his face. Leaning back, he stared up at the starry night sky.

"Dongwoo was right".

-  -  -  -

Sunggyu stared at the door to his dorm room in misery. How could he have forgotten to bring his room key with him? He pulled out his phone. The devices clock had both hands pointing at the 12. It was midnight. Would Taekwoon be asleep by now? Would it be rude to wake him up? Sighing in defeat, Sunggyu sat on the floor, accepting that he would have to sleep outside tonight. Well, at least the hallway was warm.

Just as he was begininng to doze off, Sunggyu suddenly felt two pairs of hands dragging him across the hall. Opening his eyes in alarm, he was met by the mischevious Lee brothers. "Yah", he shouted as he tried to squirm out of their hold on him, "W- where are we going? What are you going to do to me?!"

They heaved him into the bathroom where he was basically thrown into a chair. The girly one, Sungjong locked the door while the taller one, Sungyeol, began pulling out hair cutting scissors and combs of various sizes. The two turned to the scared hamster with matching chesire cat smiles before getting to work.

-  -  -  -

Woohyun merely raised an eyebrow in confusion when he saw quite a few of their customers already crowding around the club room. Putting on his host face, he tapped the nearest girl in front of him, "Excuse me miss but what's gotten you all so excited?"

The girl, a first year by the looks of it, blushed a bright red, falling victim to the handsome president's charming smile. "Everyone's w-wondering if the s-scholarship student is going to be- become a new host", she mumbled now looking at the tips of her shoes. After thanking the girl, Woohyun carefully pushed his way past the growing crowd of girls and just barely managed to squeeze through the music room's doors without letting any of them in.

He waved at Dongwoo and Hoya, who were getting the beverages ready, as he walked to the back room that they often used as a changing room. There, he was met with the odd sight of the Lee brothers shoving someone behind the changing curtains and Myungsoo letting out a long suffering sigh.

"Alright, what exactly are you two hiding this time", Woohyun asked when neither of the troublemakers had bothered to say anything.

Before either of them could answer, an annoyed shout came from behind the curtains. "Yah, Lee Sungyeol, Lee Sungjong! What the hell do you two think you're doing?!"

Much to Woohyun's surprise he recognized the voice. Sharing a quick glance, both Lee brothers stepped quickly stepped behind the curtain before their club president could see what they were up to.

After tying the curtains closed, they turned to stare at the grumpy red-head in front of them. He was in the same state as when they had shoved him behind the curtain earlier; ugly sweater thrown on the ground, that too big white long-sleeve half way ed, and their school's uniform pants still not done up. Twitching from the mess, Sungjong moved to quickly finish what he had started earlier. Caught off guard, Sunggyu found himself shirtless for a few seconds before his arms were being shoved through a similar white button up made of softer, silkier material than the previous one. In a matter of minutes, a black tie was put around the collar of the new shirt, a dark blue blazer was being thrown over the shirt, his pants were buttoned and tightened with a black belt, and stylish black oxfords were put on his feet.

The two stepped back to look at their handiwork. Last night when they had ambushed the older boy, they dyed his hair a bright red out of curiosity and had been pleasantly surprised when they found that the color complimented their squishy hyung's pale skin. Now, when the whole look was finally put together, even they had to admit that the geeky scholarship student was actually ridiculously attractive.

Sunggyu, on the otherhand, was having a mini panic attack. He hurriedly turned around to look at the large full body mirror hanging from the wall. After giving up the idol life, Sunggyu had stopped dressing up and worked harder to obscure his face, either with face masks, glasses, or baseball caps. He didn't want attention anymore, he didn't want hordes of people chasing after him, and he definitely did not want to be known as K.Sun.

However, when he saw his reflection, K.Sun wasn't what he saw. Stepping closer to the mirror, Sunggyu giggled at his own stupidity. Of course, his face had changed from when he was fourteen-years-old. He still had those irritating chubby cheeks but his face seemed slimmer somehow, more defined. He had grown up and even if people thought he looked familiar, they would never immedately jump to the conclusion that he was some washed up teen idol.

The Lee brothers shared a smile as they watched the older boy admire his new look. The red really suited him and even though it was really noticable in a crowd, it was extremely different from the black-haired boy-next-door image that Sunggyu had had as K.Sun. They were happy to help him realize how gorgeous he actually was and no one should have to hide behind ugly fake glasses and baggy sweaters because of their past.

Quietly, they snuck out from behind the curtain and smiled innocently at the still confused Woohyun before pulling the curtain back and revealing their masterpeice.

"Ta-dah!!" they shouted together, startling Sunggyu, who then turned around to face them.

Woohyun's jaw dropped as he unconciously sat up straighter in his chair, even leaning forward slightly. Who was this beauty and where had he been hiding? Closing his mouth, the club president stood up, wanting to get closer to this delicious being. He bit his bottom lip as he took in those fox-like eyes that had opened wide like a doe caught in the light, that perfectly straight nose, those adorable cheeks that were slowly turning red, those enticing pink lips. Woohyun nearly moaned when he was close enough to appreciate how beautiful those hands were with their slender fingers and those impossibly long legs that looked like they would feel heavenly when wrapped around his waist. At that point, he couldn't help himself from imagining this delicacy beneath him, , with all that pale, baby soft skin just asking to be marked, becoming flushed wherever he touched. He leaned closer and became even more aroused when he caught a whiff of a sweet vanilla scent coming from the other's skin.

Through all this, Sunggyu hadn't moved. 'Why is Woohyun standing so close? Why is he staring at me like that? Is it my hair? Does it look weird?' He gasped in shock when he felt a pair of lips press gently against his neck.

"Whoa", the Lee brothers shouted in shock before pulling the beast away from its prey, "Yah, Hyung! What the hell do you think you're doing to Sunggyu?!"

The handsome boy seemed to snap back to his senses when the delectable red head was no longer in his direct line of sight. "S- Sunggyu", he asked in confusion before staring at the traumatized hamster with wide eyes, "that's Sunggyu?!"

Even the poker faced Myungsoo gave their club president a look that clearly said 'you're an idiot and I don't know why I bother associating with you'.

The shouting from earlier had a worried Dongwoo and an aloof Hoya bursting through the door to the back room. Dongwoo's worried expression changed to an amazed one when he caught sight of Sunggyu. He rushed to the taller boy ini excitement. "Wow, you look amazing, Sunggyu", the third year gushed.

"You should've seen the girls' expressions when Sunggyu and I came to class this morning", Sungyeol said with a smug smile on his face.

"Wait, you're the reason why all the customers are going nuts", Woohyun asked in astonishment. He slowly turned to Myungsoo who was already staring at him with a single eyebrow raised in amusement. Grinning in response, Woohyun turned back to face the y peice of previously appointed club servant before clearing his throat. The other hosts immediately stopped talking.

Pointing a finger at the now red-headed Sunggyu, he announced, "As of today, you are a host. If you can get one hundred customers to request you, then we will completely forget about your $80,000 debt".

-  -  -  -

That is how Sunggyu found himself sitting at a small table with two giggling girls. He had spent the whole ten minutes since they sat down, struggling to answer their never ending questions, and refilling their cups of coffee with a disarming smile whenever the questions became too personal. It was a technique Woohyun had taught him during their 'how to be a perfect host in less than ten minutes' lesson before the music room had been opened to customers. Speaking of the president, the newly appointed host could practically feel him observing from across the room.

"So, what are your hobbies", the girl with shorter hair asked.

In his hurry to come up with an answer, Sunggyu found himself answering, "Oh, I like to play the piano in my spare time". As soon as it came out of his mouth, the red head wanted to bang his head against the table. Why had he said that?! The point was to keep his identity a secret, not put a neon sign over his head that said 'Hi, you probably already know me as K.Sun'.

Unfortunately, the damage was done. Both girls insisted on hearing him play something and had dragged him to the large grand piano in the middle of the room. He sat down at the piano bench nervously. Why had he said piano of all things? He hadn't even touched one in nearly two years.

Sunggyu stared at the keys in front of him until a song suddenly came to him. It was only a short piece, something he had composed himself to be the intro for his new song. However, before the song was realeased, the incident happened and after that the song was forgotten. Honestly, the fact that his fingers still knew what keys to press after so long, amazed him.

Unnoticed by the impromtu pianist, the rest of the room was silent, enjoying the soft, melancholy notes drifting around the room. The Lee brothers elbowed their president playfully. "Looks like he didn't need your lesson after all", Sungjong teased quietly.

"Yes, he's a natural...at this", Myungsoo agreed.

Woohyun turned slightly to look at his best friend. There was something in the way he had said it that made it seem like he knew more than he was letting on. He hated when Myungsoo did this but there was nothing he could do about it until the other decided it was the right time to share whatever information he had. Myungsoo would tell him eventually.

-  -  -  -

After spending nearly an hour in close proximity to females, Sunggyu was feeling nauseous. The girls were nice and respected his personal space most of the time but he still couldn't shake the uneasy feeling he felt when he was around them. So, before more guests could sit at his table, he quietly left the music room and made his way to the roof for some fresh air. He knew that he would get in trouble later on but he had begun to feel the signs of the start of a panic attack.

When he got to the roof he took deep breaths of fresh air and slowly the sick feeling in his stomach faded away. Somehow he felt proud of what he accomplished today. He had been able to be around girls without throwing up and he had even played the piano after such a long time.

In his good mood, Sunggyu began to sing his debut song, Because. He was pushing his luck but the giddy mood he was in won out over his common sense. As he sang, Sunggyu was surprised to hear the difference in his voice. He hadn't sang outloud in years yet knew that his voice hadn't sounded like this when he was fourteen. It was deeper now, more stable, and even more surprising, he found that he had better control over the more complicated notes in the song.

When the song ended, it left a bitter feeling in his chest. Music had been his life and now he was afraid of it, even went out of his way to avoid it. He had worked hard for four years as a trainee, losing contact with all of his friends from school and becoming estranged from most of his family. And now he had nothing to show for it.

Sighing, he turned to head back down to the music room, he hadn't meant to stay on the roof for so long. Before he could take even a step towards the door, he was met by the host club. His eyes went wide and his breathing became shallow. How long have they been there? Did they here him singing? He was an idiot, after all his worrying, he had outed himself as K.Sun.

"Y-you're K.Sun", Woohyun said with an absolutely shocked expression on his face.

Sunggyu simply nodded, there was no use pretending now. "I'm sorry for lying to you guys", the dejected hamster offered in a small voice.

The Lee brothers and Dongwoo suddenly broke into loud laughter, causing Sunggyu to stare at them in confusion. Dongwoo smiled at him widely, "I've been in your fanclub since before you even debuted and I knew it was you as soon as I heard you speak when we first met".

"We just figured it out along the way", the Lee brothers smiled mysteriously. It was probably better not to mention that they had been eavesdropping. Hoya nodded in agreement with the brothers, also not wanting to admit that he had heard on accident.

The only one who still looked shocked was Woohyun except now he was looking at his fellow hosts instead of Sunggyu. "You guys knew this whole time", he exclaimed, "And you didn't tell me?!"

Feeling the need to help his friends out, Sunggyu rushed forward and grabbed the outraged club leader's hands. "Are you mad that I kept it a secret", the hamster pouted as he looked at Woohyun with sad, watery eyes, "I don't want you to be mad at me".

Woohyun felt himself turning red from the unexpected cuteness and the blush only became worse when he looked down to see those pretty hands holding his own.

"Well this is an interesting development", Myungsoo smirked before going back to calculating something on his ipad.

Pulling himself together, Woohyun again pointed at Sunggyu, "Because we had to close the club early to come find you, I am raising your qouta to one thousand customers!"

"One th- thousand?!?!?!"

-  -  -  -

Once he got back to his dorm room, Woohyun locked the door to his room and promptly flung himself onto his bed. Grabbing a large white bear from it's resting spot on his pillows, Woohyun began to roll around, muffling his squeals with the plushies body. He couldn't believe he had met his idol today. He had met the K.Sun! The boy suddenly sat up, squishing the stuffed animal against his chest in a tight hug. How should he act around Sunggyu now? Would it be weird to tell him that he's had a crush on him since he was thirteen? Sighing at his dilemma, Woohyun stared at the framed picture hanging above his desk. The picture contained K.Sun handing a large white bear to a younger Woohyun who was still in his middle school uniform, both smiling happily at the camera.

"What should I do?"

 

-  -  -  -

A/N: Omg I am sooooooo sorry for not updating anything in foreversTT-TT But I'm just starting uni and I all this work makes me feel crappy. Like, I mean to update but then my profs assign 3 essays and afterwards I just don't feel like writing. Mianhae:( BUT I'm starting to manage my work better and have a lot more free time sooooooo here I am -ta dah-XD

Anyways, new story~ I've been wanting to write this for awhile cuz I've never done a crossover before and for a month I debated between ohshc and otomen.

Onto the story! The plot line is a bit different for obvious reasons (sunggyu is not secretly a girl-___-||). Also, I changed the character personalities around a lot just to shorten the story a bit. For example, I made Woohyun openly attracted to Sunggyu from the very beginning but in the manga/anime tamaki spends a lot of time being in denial. Sunggyu probably won't be as clueless as Haruhi, Dongwoo isn't as cutesy or child-like as Honey, Hoya(might) talk a bit more than Mori, and (obviously) Sungyeol and Sungjong aren't twins but I've tried to keep the dynamic between them similar to the twins. I tried to keep Myungsoo as close Kyoya's character as possible. Ugh, and the harderst character to write in this fic is Taekwoon. I want him to come off as quiet and calculating yet kind-hearted. Lol well, a girl can hope. xD

So gif at the top was what I imagined gyu to look like in "disguise".

^this is what I thought fetus sunggyu from his teen idol days would look like and

^this is what I imagined he would look like after his "makeover".

Well, comment down below if you like the new fic. And if you've watched/read ohshc, I'm also open for suggestions for the other characters. (ex. kanako, Toru, Renge, etc.)

Bye~