Chapter 3

SECRETS OF A FALLEN ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

Sandara is happily gazing at every actor and actress that passes by. She’s stalking the first half of her new mission, Shin Min Ah, in an awards ceremony for movies.

 

She decided not to use the power to be seen by mortals since she’s afraid that she might freak out if they stare at her or ask her questions. She’ll just show herself when it’s really necessary. Besides, it’ll be hard to observe her target, Min Ah, if she can see her. Min Ah might think she’s a stalker or a freak.

 

Ooh. He’s cute. He looks like he will be a perfect boyfriend. Dara thought as a handsome actor passed by unaware of her presence.

 

Hmph! What am I even saying? How would I know what it feels like to have a boyfriend since I haven’t even experienced falling in love! Dara pouted and rested her chin on her hands while looking at the actor.

 

“Mr. Lee Min Ho, what can you say about your fellow nominees tonight?” A reporter asked the actor whom Dara was just observing a few minutes ago.

 

So his name is Lee Min Ho. What a cute guy. Sandara thought.

 

She decided that she had enough of sightseeing so she stood up and walked around and found Min Ah sitting next to another pretty actress. They are deep in conversation and Sandara decided to listen in.

 

“Min Ah, don’t you think you’re being irrational? Men are known to fool around once in a while. Just forgive the guy and accept that that’s his nature. Anyway, he did promise that he’ll never do it again, right?” The actress with fake nose, fake hair, and fake jaw line…make it fake everything, whispered.

 

“No. I will not accept that kind of compromise. I would never dream of cheating on him so why would I settle on being cheated on?” Min Ah replied.

 

Sandara nods her head in agreement and mouthing the words “You go girl!” to Min Ah.

 

“You know Min Ah dear,” said the fake woman, “you’ll grow old alone if you stay as stubborn as you are. We are different than normal people. Our men are constantly tempted by the beautiful women in show business. It’s a given that they’ll wander, you’ll just have to make the best of it.”

 

Sandara rolled her eyes when she heard the stupidity that’s coming out of the fake actress’ mouth.

 

“It’s sad to know that you have set a very low standard for yourself. I believe that somebody is out there for me. If I settle for someone who is not worthy of me, how would I find the one who is?” Min Ah stood up and walked away, a smile formed on her lips.

 

Bravo! Bravo! *throws confetti* Min Ah’s jjang! She’s such a hopeless romantic that believes in true love. I just hope that her pair, Choi Seunghyun is ready to find the love of his life, just like her. If he is, this mission will be a piece of cake! Sandara thought, completely unaware on how she will be challenged by her mission.

 

She’s lazily following Min Ah around, observing how she interacts with the opposite gender. She’s going to use this to help introduce Choi Seunghyun in her life. She’s in awe on how pretty everyone is. Even some of the male actors are prettier than the girls but no one can compare to her Jaejoong oppa. These girls would die with blood loss from nosebleeds if they see her Oppa. She giggled at the thought.

 

After a few hours of stalking Min Ah in her invisible mode, Sandara decided to go check out her other subject, Choi Seunghyun.

 

*poof*

 

Sandara walked around the sad looking park that is situated along the Han River. It’s small with lots of trees around but there’s a sense of dread floating in the air. She looked towards the cluster of trees and saw an unkempt man sitting on a bench under one of the trees.

 

Why do I suddenly feel this way? Am I nervous? What the hell is wrong with me?  Sandara checked if she looks alright, her long and blonde hair glistening under the moon light.

 

What am I doing? It's not as if he can see me. Sheesh! What's up with me tonight? The ic glitz and glamour earlier must have rubbed off on me. 

 

She slowly looked at the man, suddenly unsure of what to do. Her heart is beating so fast, she was clutching on her chest.

 

He’s wearing a black slim fitting pair of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter