Chapter 2

SECRETS OF A FALLEN ANGEL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

Sandara is busy putting away the cute souvenirs that she brought back with her from Seoul. Her house in the realm of angels is now overflowing with stuff that she collected from her missions. Her hoarding of cutesy stuff is so bad, Jaejoong has forbidden her to take on missions in Japan since she always comes back to the heavens with tons of what Jaejoong likes to call as ‘junk masquerading as things that you need’.

 

“Oppa, I heard that another fan angel confessed to you last week. Tell me what happened. I want the full details!” Dara sat down beside Jaejoong on her sofa, after putting away her stuffed toys.

 

Jaejoong rolled his eyes and puts his arm on Dara’s shoulder. “Who told you about it?”

 

Dara leaned her head on Jaejoong’s shoulder. “Never mind who told me! I’m your best friend and I’m the last one to know. That’s not fair! I want to know what you did.”

 

Jaejoong sighed. He better tell her or she will not stop bothering him.

 

“I just came back from my mission and you know how I always walk on the banks of the Everlasting Waterfalls after every mission, right?”

 

Sandara nodded impatiently while imagining the scenario.

 

“Well, I felt someone was watching me. I heard giggling noises so I looked back behind me, but I saw no one. I knew I’m being followed so I did what any logical angel would do… I took of my shirt as if I’m going to take a dip in the lake to lure them out.” Jeajoong said while laughing.

 

Sandara’s mouth dropped wide open from surprise. She couldn’t believe how crazy her best friend is.

 

“I slowly walked towards the water as if I was going in for a swim and then I quickly turned around and saw three angels coming out from their hiding place. Hahaha! You should’ve seen their faces! The horror in their eyes was just too much. But it doesn’t come close to the level of hilariousness when all three of them had nosebleeds the minute I pretended to drop my garments. Hahaha! It was so hilarious!”

 

Oh.my.God! Sandara thought while watching her best friend laugh like a kid.

 

“Oppa! Are you crazy?! Hahahaha! I wish I was there to see their shocked faces. Were they drooling?” Sandara is now crying from laughing so hard while simultaneously hitting Jaejoong’s arms.

 

“Who wouldn’t?! Even you Sandara never fails to drool every time you see my marble-like chiseled body.”  Jaejoong is now slowly lifting his shirt while his upper lip.

 

“Oppa! Staaahp…” She playfully hit his arm, purposely acting like she’s shy. Sandara’s eyes traveled down from Jaejoong’s face to his bellybutton that is now exposed, like they have a mind of their own.

 

“That’s enough. You’re such a erted angel!”Jaejoong pretended to wipe the imaginary drool on Sandara’s face.

 

Sandara shook her head in embarrassment. “Oppa, you need to warn me whenever you’re going to show me your body. It’s bad for my heart, you know. I might just keel over one day because of your hotness….NOT! Hahaha….You wish!”

 

“Whatever, Sandara. I know you want me.” He gave her a wink and slowly leaned his face closer to her.

 

“YAH! Oppa! You’re creeping me out. “ Sandara stood up to get away from the uncomfortable situation, leaving Jaejoong, rolling on the floor from laughing.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

Darkness is slowly enveloping the horizon and the cemetary. The cold wind is starting to blow but the man standing at the foot of a grave is oblivious to it all. Seunghyun’s tears are flowing freely while he stares blankly at a white marble tombstone.

 

Park Bom

(3.24.1984-2.14.2013)

Though death separated us,

we’re still one in spirit

 because our love is immortal.

Sweet dreams my angel.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter