Chapter (3); New Warmth

Forever and Always☆ [ANNOUNCEMENT]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter (3); New Warmth

Chen smiled softly when the girl beside him kept on sighing during class; it was safe to say she disliked history. The bell rang and students started to flee out of the classroom. Jongdae felt Sora grab her things and leave, almost as fast as the others. His next class was math with Mr. Yoon, a teacher who was supposedly very strict. Walking down the hallway, he heard students speak in various languages such as: English, Mandarin, Spanish, and Japanese. I wish I could speak many languages too, it would be aweso – his thoughts were cut short when his body fell forward to the floor. His schedule fell to the floor in front of him. 

Laughter erupted from all the other students on the current hallway, everyone making fun of the new guy. Chen’s jaw set, and he angrily felt the floor for the paper that fell from his grip. Laughter soon died down and Chen felt people around him leaving to their respective classes. He found the paper and sighed, school promised a horrible last year. On his knees, almost about to stand up, he felt eyes on him. 

Please log in to read the full chapter