Prologues (1&2);

Forever and Always☆ [ANNOUNCEMENT]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Prologue (1); Darkness

On his way home from a friend’s house, sixteen year old Jongdae – or Chen, how his friends called him – was waiting for the bus. Jongdae was a star basketball player and vise-captain of the team, an awesome song writer, and a singer; on top of all that, he was in the top five in his school; he was definitely one of the cool kids. 

That day was just a regular Thursday for Jongdae; he went to basketball practice and studied at a friend’s house until late in the afternoon. That was why Jongdae was on his way home now – late at night. His mother had bought him the latest iPod in store as a present for his good grades; he took it out to listen to some music while he waited for the bus to arrive to its stop. 

Ten minutes later, the bus came. Chen sat on the middle row, on his favorite armchair, and bobbed his head along with the music. His body was sore and his head hurt, he was exhausted after a tiring week. The reason why he loved this armchair so much was because it seemed to hug his sore body and comfort his tired muscles. It didn’t matter which bus it was, that particular place on every bus made his muscles relax. Looking out the window, he saw a girl running to get on the bus, which she successfully caught. 

Red cheeks, dark brown, straight messy hair, almond shaped eyes, high cheek bones, and small lips; she was a beautiful girl. The only thing missing which could make her more beautiful – if it was possible – was a smile. The girl’s lips seemed sealed, she didn’t even thanked the male who stopped the bus long enough for her to get on. Rude, Jongdae thought, but so, so beautiful. Memorizing the girl’s features, he stared at her for a few more seconds before his mind drifted to the music played by his iPod. Music spoke to him, made him feel like there was no such thing as impossible. Unfortunately, music has no such power in real life, in their world. 

He got off at his stop, noticing how another male and Beautiful Girl got off too. Beautiful Girl took the opposite direction to his house, while the other followed after him on his way home. Passing a dark alley, Jongdae was pulled towards it. Falling on the floor, he scratched the skin on his shoulder with a pointy rock laying on the floor. A big hand snatched his earplugs harshly from his ears, making him look into the person’s covered face. The only visible things in his face were his eyes: red, with widened pupils. “Drugs” was Jongdae’s first gu

Please log in to read the full chapter