UPDATE

It Was Snowing

If you guys want to read the short version is in red and if you want the full explanation then read all of it. Thank you. ;P

Hello, everyone I just wanted to tell you all thank you so very much for reading, commenting, subscribing, and upvoting this story. I can't tell you how sorry I am for being on hiatus for so long and not working on this story. There is a bit of bad news and good news however. I'll start with the bad news first so that at least you'll be slightly happy at the end. Or maybe not we'll see. Anyway I hyped you up too much so I'll get to the point. Unfortunately the news doesn't get all too better from here. 

First bit of bad news I'm discontinuing this story to put it plain and simple. Why? I'm done with it and I can't take it anymore. I tried to go back and re-read and start to pick up where I left off but I just can't. Another reason being is that I lost interest in it, I would want to start it over/ rewrite this because I don't think it's as good as it can be, and etc. and etc. 

I know some of you are probably disheartened and/pissed off and are probably suggest that it's okay if I rewrite you'll probably take that than discontinuing the story altogether. Still that's not okay, I don't think it's fair for all the people that have read the story and have gotten so used to it and like it for me to just start all over and for you to have to read it again. No matter how much some of my previous writing gets on my nerves I'm not so cold hearted as to not think about how my readers feel (at times). 

Alright on to another piece of bad news. I'm discontinuing my account on AFF, now this comes with some good news. Although I'm not going to be on this account I will make a new one here on AFF and obviously I will post it so all you guys can see it and if you want to add me as a friend you can and so on and so forth. I won't post it with this message, because I don't know when it is yet but when I do make the account I'll the name on all the stories, blogs, and profile page, anywhere and everywhere I can.

Now since I have no more bad news and I switched over to good news I'll keep the ball going. I will no make the new account until the day of Nu'est's third year anniversay which is in ten days in my time. So until then I will be on the account I am currently on. Also after I switch over to the new account I will not deactivate this one until April 1st so you guys have some time to adjust. 

Now for some bittersweet news I won't get rid of all my stories. I think I'll keep a few (1 or 2) maybe three stories and continue them, unfortunately the rest will go. Don't worry I will continue writing other stories that I hope you will like as well like you have these. I won't post any one of these stories until April 1st which is also the day I will deactivate this account.

Once again I'm sorry and thank you all for being understanding and I love you all.

Alright after you went through that emotional roller coaster ride (maybe not for some/ maybe so for others) I'll summarize this whole update. I'm discontinuing all my stories with the exception of a few I have handpicked myself. Also I'm discontinuing my account, but I will be making a new one on AFF. I will make the new account on March 15 and will deactivate this account on April 1st. I will post my new account everywhere I can so if you want to add me as a friend you can and so on. Also I will be writing new stories as well as starting over / revising / continuing the ones I want to continue from this account and will post and update those on my new account and only on my new account. I will not post any stories until April 1st when I deactivate this account. Finally I will post my new account every where on this account (blogs, profile, on all my stories, and etc.) when I finally make it because I don't know what it is yet in case you guys want to friend me and what not. Again thank you all for reading my stories and doing all that you do. I'm sorry for putting you through such a rough time and thank you all for being supportive and loving. I love you guys very much and once again I'm so sorry and thank you. I hope to write to you guys very soon. Well I will write again on March 15 until then have a good day!

*Side note: If you see any stories like the ones I have on this account posted on anywhere but the account I'll tell you about in the future that's not me and that person is plagarizing and I don't appreciate that. I haven't had a problem like that before and I hope I don't have any in the future, but it did cross my mind that that might happen. So I would just let you guys know that if you spot any stories that were on this account that are not on the new account that I'm making but on another account please report them, because that's not cool. Also if you are the person plagarizing shame on you that's not cool.*

For the final time I'm sorry, I love you guys, and thank you! ;P