What's it called again?

What's it called again?

 

You're cute~”

 

But you're cuter~”

 

Not as cute as you~”

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin had been sitting under the tree for hours, talking nonsense and cuddling. Sweet words, meaningful or not, every single one had been uttered, some more than others. And it didn't look like they would stop anytime soon.

 

Aish, they've been out there for hours!” Leeteuk complained, watching the two lovebirds through the window.

 

Naw, just let them be” Eunhyuk said as he took a sip from his carton of strawberry milk. Leeteuk sighed heavily.

 

Easy for you to say, you don't have to plan everyones schedule” He ran a hand through his hair. ”Oh well, I guess it's okay” he looked at the couple thoughtfully.

 

You jealous?” Eunhyuk tried teasing him, raising an eyebrow at his hyung. Leeteuk chuckled.

 

Nope” he concluded, ”I was just wondering how they can be so...” He struggled to find the right words to describe Kyuhyun's and Sungmin's behaviour. ”...so... childish” he ended in defeat.

 

Eunhyuk put his milk carton on the table. ”Sungmin is always childish”

 

I mean” Leeteuk began and rolled his eyes. ”Even Kyuhyun is acting like a preschooler”

 

Both Eunhyuk and Leeteuk looked out the window, only to see Kyuhyun poking Sungmin's nose cutely, at the same time making a sound you would normally make when you play with a baby. Sungmin laughed, pinching Kyuhyun's cheeks.

 

Leeteuk looked at Eunhyuk with a meaningful look. ”I hope you see my point”

 

You know” Eunhyuk began. ”There is a psychological term they use to describe this kind of behaviour” He put his nose in the air, adding to his significant statement.

 

Oh really? What's that then?”

 

Uuh...” Eunhyuk's face fell. ”I... I don't remember...” Leeteuk smiled smugly. ”But I think it was Siwon who told me!” Eunhyuk snapped his fingers, startling Leeteuk.

 

Let's go find him!” Leeteuk suggested, now as excited as Eunhyuk.

 

The two men hurried into the corridor, following it until they reached Siwon's room. Eunhyuk knocked once, Leeteuk twice, but no answer.

 

You guys looking for Siwon?” They turned around to find a drowsy looking Heechul leaning lazily against the wall. ”I think he went into town to get something”

 

So, what do we do now?” Eunhyuk thought out loud.

 

Maybe someone else knows?” Leeteuk suggested. ”Let's see who's around here anyway”

 

Eunhyuk and Leeteuk entered the kitchen and were greeted by Ryeowook.

 

Hey hyungs” Ryeowook smiled cheerfully at them. He spun around in his pink apron, making it flutter like a skirt in the wind. ”See, I just bought it”

 

You sure we should ask him?” Leeteuk whispered to Eunhyuk. ”He seems like he's in the same state...” Eunhyuk punshed him on the shoulder lightly.

 

Ryeowook-ah” Eunhyuk said. ”Do you know anything about psychology?”

 

Maaaybe~” Ryeowook mused.

 

Have you noticed the way Kyuhyun and Sungmin are acting?”

 

They're all lovey-dovey” Leeteuk added. ”And apparently, there should be some kind of 'psychological term' for this behaviour” Eunhyuk pouted.

 

Uuh, don't know about that one though...” Ryeowook thought for a while. ”Ask Yesung” he then said with a shrug, turning away from them.

 

Yesung?

 

You sure we should ask him?” Eunhyuk said as they stood outside his door.

 

What the hell, we can't get any dumber” Leeteuk knocked a few times. Yesung opened the door, holding Ddangkoma in the other.

 

Oh, hey Leeteuk, Eunhyuk” he said. ”What is it?”

 

Just a quick question” Leeteuk stared at Ddangkoma. ”You know the psychological term for 'lovey-dovey adults acting childishly'?” Yesung stared blankly at him.

 

Should we take that as a no?” Eunhyuk asked, disappointed.

 

I have no idea what you're talking about” Yesung pointed out, before returning his attention to Ddangkoma.

 

Leeteuk and Eunhyuk returned to the livingroom, sitting down on the couch.

 

Now I seriously wanna know what it was called!” Eunhyuk complained, pouting stubbornly.

 

You wanna know what what's called?”

 

Eunhyuk and Leeteuk turned around to see Kyuhyun and Sungmin standing in the doorway. Eunhyuk glanced at Leeteuk.

 

What are you guys up to lately?” he asked. Kyuhyun and Sungmin just smiled cheekily at eachother.

 

We're just going through a regression” Kyuhyun replied, giving Sungmin a peck on his cheek.

 

Leeteuk and Eunhyuk looked at eachother.

 

Regression