Chapter 4

Forbidden Desire []

Yoochun's P.O.V.


I knew Junsu might exaggerate, but not this much. What kind of a nerd is this? This guy is effing y. My parents should've warned me. They should've known better then to send this kind of hottie to me. They should've known that I'd be waiting for him to jump him. Don't look at me like that, I'm not a ert. I just have urges. A little bit too strong urges.


Changmin's P.O.V.


I looked at Park Yoochun. I never consider men hot, but this one was. I even felt my heart skip a bit as I stared at his eyes, but as I realized what happened my face turned a deep shade of red. Maybe I should be worried. For the first time in my life a guy . But that still doesn't mean I'm gay, right?

I quickly brushed the feeling away as he finally entered the house. I glanced at him and smirked.

"A nerd?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Let me guess, Junsu described me as a geek with thick glasses, funny clothes and a terrible haircut?" I asked as we walked into the kitchen.

"Well, you were. Until today. You should've seen him before. Hey, Changmin, do you have some pictures? I should show hyung what kind of transformation you went through. And all thanks to me." Junsu said proudly and I laughed.

I looked at Yoochun and stopped immediately. He was staring at me again. I smiled awkwardly and then sat back down.

"I'll be right back." He said and went out of the kitchen. I looked at Junsu and he just shrugged happily.

"Don't pay attention, he must be tired." He said simply and I nodded.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I quickly went into the bathroom. I washed my face and looked at the mirror. I couldn't calm down. How am I supposed to live with him? How am I supposed to control myself? How am I supposed to sleep at night knowing that he's in the room right across from me? Come on, Yoochun, just fight it. I closed my eyes trying to calm down again, but it didn't quite work. Finally, I went out of the bathroom and came back to the kitchen.

I sat down next to Junsu and smiled at Changmin. I guess I'll just have to find a way to avoid him. I don't want to spend time with him, I don't want to look at him and I definitely don't want to be friends with him. What I want is something that he can't even imagine.

"So, how was it? How's nuna?" Junsu asked. I totally forgot about it.

"She's okay, she told me to hug you and give you million kisses. I couldn't tell her that's just not gonna happen." I joked as I looked back at Junsu. Of course, I had to glance at Changmin, that beautiful face of his was smiling back at me and I quickly glanced away. I might be rude and mean, but if that will stop me from getting hurt, then I don't have a problem with it.

Junsu smiled and stood up, picking his dirty dishes. I started eating and across the table, I could see that Changmin is not finished yet either. Junsu left, leaving me alone with Changmin. Great brother of mine. I kept my head down, my eyes focused on the food. Food has never been more interesting.

We ate in silence. I didn't mind it, it was just a little bit awkward, but it was still better then having a conversation with Changmin. I just didn't want to have anything with him. I could tell he wanted to talk, but I didn't want to help him start a conversation. I even hoped he won't come up with anything to talk about.

I finished eating and finally glanced at Changmin again. I widened my eyes. How much more can he eat? And again, he's so skinny. I didn't say anything, I just put my plate into the sink and started washing it. It was one rule we had in the house. Junsu cooked, I did the dishes.

As I drifted off into my thoughts Changmin came up behind me. I could sense him, but didn't dare to turn around. Instead I just pretended like I didn't notice him.

"Yoochun." That y voice called again. Why does he have to say my name in such a way? Makes me shiver every time.

"Yeah?" I asked, then finally turned around. Maybe he wanted something. He just handed me his plate and I turned back to the dishes.

"So far, I love it here." He said still standing there. I looked up and turned around again to look at him. He looked back and the warmest smile I've ever seen appeared on his face. "Thanks." He added and I just stared as he exited the kitchen.



JaeJoong's P.O.V.


"Oh my god, have you heard?"

"Is he really gay?"

"He made out with a guy in the middle of the club on Saturday night."

"I can't believe it. Not JaeJoongie oppa!"

I rolled my eyes. Just then a girl walked up to me. I tried to ignore her as I continued walking, but she kept following me.

"What?" I snapped stopping suddenly.

"Oppa... is it true?"

Oh god. I didn't say anything and continued to walk. I saw Yunho coming towards me and I smiled. Finally someone normal.

"Hey, this is creepy, the whole school is talking about you." He said instantly.

"Really? I haven't noticed." I said sarcastically and looked straight ahead.

"I wonder if Yunho oppa is gay too. Since they're best friends..."

"I wouldn't be surprised. Afterall, they're kind of inseparable, don't you think?"

That did it. I should stop this once and for all. I turned around suddenly. I was actually surprised to see how many people were following us.

"Haven't you heard that talking behind somebody's back is rude? Figuratively and literally." I snapped. A couple of girls blinked and I could actually hear silence. For the first time in three years.

"Jae..." Yunho started, but I stopped him.

"Shut up Yunho." I said shortly and he nodded. I turned back to the crowd. I felt like I'm talking on some meeting. Weird. "Yes, I'm gay. Satisfied? He, on the other hand, is not." I said pointing to Yunho. Half of the girls was shocked, the other half was happy. I assume first half were my fangirls – as much as that sounds disgusting, the other half probably preferred Yunho. "Okay, I'm glad we cleared that out." I said calming down. "Oh, and stop following me around." I added glaring at them. It was about time. I wonder why I haven't done this earlier.

I turned around. Oh great, just great.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


"Did I hear him well? Junsu, did I hear him well?" I asked poking Junsu on the shoulder. Kim JaeJoong is gay? Oh, is this some sick joke? Sad day for gay community. I should skip school, go home and cry myself to sleep. The worst thing ever. I can't imagine him being one of us. That's just awful.

"Junsu?" I looked at my brother. He just stared at JaeJoong. It looked like they were doing a little staring competition. Who looks away first loses. I waved my hand in front of his eyes. "Are you listening to me, Junsu? Wake up, yah!" I poked him again. Nothing.


Junsu's P.O.V.


He's gay? Oh god. Really?

"Pinch me." I said quietly. I must be dreaming.

"Yah! What did you do that for?" I broke eye contact with JaeJoong and glared at hyung.

"You asked for it." He replied looking at me weirdly.

"Oh right." I replied and looked back at JaeJoong. But Yunho already pulled him and they walked into the classroom. I guess it's true.

"Come on." Yoochun said pulling me as well and we followed JaeJoong and Yunho. I was in awe. I didn't quite know where are we going until a bunch of girls surrounded us again.

"Junsu... Junsu..." I heard someone calling me.

"Huh?" I asked. I was still in shock. A girl asked me something. "What?" I asked again. I must've looked really lost, since she just gave me a weird look and walked away.

I sat down and looked back. JaeJoong was trying to avoid all the looks again. He looked back at me. Well, more like glared. I quickly turned around.

I still can't believe I'm not dreaming.


Changmin's P.O.V.


I stood in front of the classroom. My first day in Seoul High. I'm excited. What, you wouldn't be? Who knows what I'm gonna face there. Or better, who. Teacher, Ms Seo, smiled at me and told me to follow her. I smiled back and finally walked in.

"Class, we have a new student." She said smiling and motioned for me to step forward. I didn't really like introductions, I wasn't very good at it. Too shy I guess. But here I am, at least I can say my name.

"Hello everybody, my name is Shim Changmin, I just moved here from New York." I said smiling at hopefully my future friends. I saw a couple of girls staring at me and some guys glaring. I guess I do look good. The feeling is new. Different.

"Thank you, you can go sit over there." Ms Seo said still smiling and pointed at an empty seat in the back of the classroom. I nodded and walked up to my new seat, then sat down. Someone poked me on the shoulder. I turned around.

"Hi. I'm Kim JaeJoong."


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


The new guy sat right next to me. I might be gay since like yesterday, but I already like this guy. He's really handsome. Plus, it'll be better for him to hang around with me and Yunho then those Park bitc.hes.

"I'm Shim Changmin." He introduced himself again. I smiled. He smiled back. He looks great when he's smiling.

"So, you're from New York? That's cool." I said. I glanced at the teacher, she was busy explaining something and writing on the board. She didn't pay attention to me. She knew my talking habit during the class anyway.

"Yeah, my folks moved there when I was ten." He replied. I could tell he actually wanted to pay attention to class.

"Okay, well, we'll talk more during lunch." I suggested.


Changmin's P.O.V.


I smiled and nodded. As he looked away from me I glanced at him. He was so pretty, almost like a girl. I looked around. Girls were looking at the two of us. In a weird way. I didn't know what was that all about, so I decided to just ignore it. And pay attention to the class.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


Junsu kept turning around. What is wrong with him? Maybe something interesting is going on in the back. I turned as well. No way! Changmin and that Kim jerk. I glared at the two of them talking. First of all, Changmin shouldn't talk to him, he's an idiot. And second of all, he just announced he's gay. That's like double alert. I have to do something. Later.


Junsu's P.O.V.


We can't let Changmin hang around JaeJoong and Yunho. They're like... enemies of the family. Oh well, that's not important now. Jae is gay! Wait, did I just call him Jae?


Yunho's P.O.V.


"Jae... hey, Jae..." I whispered and poked him. He turned around. I motioned to Changmin. "You got yourself a boyfriend?" I asked and chuckled. I have to now that he declared himself as gay.

"Shut up." He said annoyed, but smiled.

"Oh you did?" I widened my eyes.

"I didn't." he said and quickly turned around.

"Oh yes, you did." I nodded and leaned on my desk chuckling. Why does a sudden appearance of this Shim Changmin looks like a big deal?