Chapter 37

Forbidden Desire []

JunKi's P.O.V.


What the hell is he up to? I couldn't say a thing on our way to that 'surprise' place. I didn't want to look at him, but somehow I would always end up staring at him. He would look back at me every time.

"Watch the road." I said annoyingly and turned my head away from him, to look out of the window.

"I would rather look at you." He replied and I sighed softly. I was tired of this... running away.

I didn't reply. I just moved further away from him and waited for us to arrive to wherever we were heading to.


Yunho's P.O.V.


I had so many plans for tonight, but none of them seemed to be perfect, so I decided to just keep it simple and, well, predictable. I stopped the car in front of my house and looked at JunKi.

"We're here." I said giving him a smile. I knew he didn't want to be here, with me, but I also knew I'll do everything to make him change his mind. I'll do anything to convince him that I love him.

He didn't say anything again, making me slightly worried.

"Are you okay?" I asked softly.

"Look, can we just get it over with?" he asked quietly and got out of the car. I sighed and followed him into the house. It's gonna be harder then I thought.


JunKi's P.O.V.


I entered the house and a strange feeling of peace ran over me, calming me down a bit. I sighed again and went straight into the kitchen. Taking a glass I poured myself some water and drank it quickly. I heard Yunho coming after me.

"Hyung are you alright?" he asked again.

"I'm fine." I said placing the glass down and turning to him. "What did you want to talk about?"

"Not here." He said walking over to me and taking my hand, leading me upstairs. I panicked slightly and hesitated when we stopped in front of his bedroom. He looked at me. "Hyung?" I looked at him strangely, but he just smiled, calming me down again. How did he have such an effect on me? He just needed to give me that smile and I would completely relax, he would look at me with those eyes and I would melt. I'm too weak, too weak for my own good.

Yunho opened the door for me and I walked into his room, adjusting to the dim light and some changes in his room. I haven't been here in such a long time, I missed it. I felt such sadness, even regret. I shouldn't have come. I turned to leave, but Yunho was right behind me and now that I turned I practically ran into him. I looked at him and then down, trying to hide.

"Look at me hyung." He said and I closed my eyes, hoping I'll disappear if I do so. He placed his hands on my arms and pulled me close, embracing me. "I've been wondering why you've been hiding from me. It has been troubling me for such a long time... I just want you to look at me, I told you that so many times before." He said, leading me to his bed and making me sit down.

"What do you have to talk about?" I asked again, as coldly as possible.

"I have something to give to you." He replied and let go of me. He walked up to his desk and took some kind of book, then brought it back to me. He placed it in my lap and kneeled down in front of me, obviously waiting for me to look through it.

The moment it landed on my lap I knew it was a photo album. I glanced at Yunho and then opened it, revealing pictures of the two of us. I went through pages, there were just the two of us, the whole album, I never knew there were so many pictures of us, without JaeJoong. As I flipped the pages I felt like I went through years - from our childhood years until now.

I smiled at the last pictures of us and closed the album. Running my hand over the cover I pushed it to Yunho gently.

"No, it's yours." He said and I smiled again, taking it.

"Thanks Yunho. It... it really means a lot." I replied and moved to get up, but he stopped me.

"That's not all." He said and I sat back down, watching him anxiously and putting the album beside me. I didn't know what he had on his mind tonight. But as much as I wanted to fight him, to run away, I couldn't.

"You know what's your nickname in school?" Yunho suddenly asked me. My nickname? "It's sensitive kingka." He said smirking and I looked down smiling as well. I haven't even payed attention at how emotional I could get. At least not in front of other people. I was always the quiet type, the one that doesn't show off much. I would never let people know what's going on deep inside of me. If Yunho was trying to get to me tonight, it was working.

"Well, yours is tough playboy." I replied smirking.

"I guess they'll have to change it soon." He said sighing slightly.

"What's the matter? Not so tough anymore?" I joked, feeling more at ease now.

"I don't know about that... but I lost the playboy title."

"Why? I heard you broke up with Min Sun."

"I did, but that doesn't mean I'm going back to my playboy-ish ways." He said and smiled at me. I opened my mouth to say something, but he motioned for me to stop asking questions and I realized he still has something to say to me.

He walked up to the nearby table and I smiled seeing another picture of us there. Somehow I don't remember that he had so many memories of me in his room. But then again, I haven't been here for so long. Yunho took a small wrapped box and walked back to me, taking his previous position and handing me the box.

"Yunho?" I asked raising my eyebrow in confusion.

"Midnight passed." He said smiling. "Happy birthday JunKi."

"You... you remembered it." I whispered slightly shocked.

"Of course I remembered. How could I forget such an important date?" he said putting his hands on my knees. "Come on, open it." He said, smiling brightly. I could tell he was excited to see if I liked his gift.

"You didn't have to get me anything." I said unwrapping the box. He remained quiet and I finally opened the box. "Yunho..." I gasped taking the silver necklace out of the box and looking at the key-like pendant. I looked back at him. Is this what I think it is?

"Do you like it?" he asked nervously.

"It's wonderful, Yunho, you really didn't have to..." I said, feeling the tears feeling up my eyes as I fought to hold them back. I wanted him, so bad. I wanted us to be like this. I didn't want to run away anymore, I was tired and miserable. I just wanted him by my side.

"Don't say that, I had to. Especially since this has another meaning to it." He said taking the necklace and putting it around my neck.


Yunho's P.O.V.


I looked at him. We were so close again, I wanted to control myself for now, but I just couldn't. I leaned in and softly kissed him. He didn't move and I didn't intensify the kiss, I was barely touching his lips with mine and I felt like I'm in heaven.

"Yunho..." he said against my lips and it was a mixture of a moan and protest.

"Don't... please, just for a moment." I replied desperately and kissed him more.


JunKi's P.O.V.


So I let go. I kissed him back, just as softly and soon he broke the kiss. I looked at him and understood that he needed to talk. He really had something to say now. I smiled at his nervousness. He looked like a little boy all over again and a strange thought crossed my mind. I'm the older one, I'm his hyung. I should say something.

"Yunho... I..." I started.

"I have to tell you something." He interrupted me.

"Okay, but I have to tell you something too." I replied.

"Me first. Please. I just... I wanted to let this out for the past two months." He said and I nodded. "I'm not the best in expressing feelings." He started, looking at me. I didn't want to break that eye contact. "But ever since I started dating with Min Sun I felt like I'm substituting my love for someone else. I tried to pay more attention to her, to spend all my time with her, but eventually she broke up with me and removed that burden I gave to myself. She understood my feelings better then me and helped me accept them."

"These past couple of months... you and me... our relationship changed. I didn't understand why you kept avoiding me, not just my gaze, but also spending time with me. You would always back away leaving me confused, worried and finally, hurt. I know you didn't mean to hurt me, but I'm glad you did, because it made me realize my feelings."

"As time was passing by I kept thinking about you more and more... all I could think about and all I could talk about was you. I was afraid of those feelings. Becoming gay was so unlike me, right?" he chuckled and I smiled. I felt butterflies in my stomach because of his story, everything he was telling me was unbelievable. I was afraid I'm gonna wake up from this wonderful dream.

"By the time I could admit it to myself, that I fell in love with my hyung, Min Sun realized it herself. So, I was left alone, to think about you and your feelings. Everything you did made me think you didn’t want me to be around you, let alone with you. Until that night in club." I sighed at his words, remembering it. "You said you loved me." I nearly chocked at that.

"What? I did what?" I asked widening my eyes.

"I don't know how, I guess you were dreaming. But you said you loved me." He replied smiling broadly. I smirked and looked down. Talking in my sleep, way to go. "Hey, come on look at me, I'm not finished yet." He said and I looked back up.

"I just... love you. I'm in love with you and I don't want to fight anymore, to hide anymore, to think this is forbidden or wrong when it feels too good to be so. I want you. It's your birthday today and I know this sounds corny, but maybe this should be the start of a new life for you and me. That key around your neck is the key to my heart. I'm giving it to you."

He finished and left me speechless. I was shocked. The bare thought of Yunho confession to me and the way he did it... it was breathtaking. I started crying.


Yunho's P.O.V.


I watched him cry for a moment and panicked.

"Hyung?" I asked concerned. Maybe I shouldn't have done this, maybe this wasn't what he wanted. Maybe I misunderstood everything again.

"Hyung, are you alright? I'm sorry if I upset you..." I started, but he cut me off with his lips. Pulling me as close as he could he kissed me hungrily and I felt my heart beat like crazy. The wave of happiness hit me and I held onto him as tight as I could.

By the time we finally broke our kiss I was laying on top of him. I smiled down at him and caressed his cheek.

"You wanted to tell me something." I said.

"I love you." He breathed out and I grinned happily. Those words were everything I wanted and needed to hear.

"I love you too." I replied. "Now tell me what you wanted to tell me."

"I wanted to tell you that... I love you." He gave me a silly grin and I laughed.

"Yes, say it again." I said closing my eyes and leaning down to kiss him more.

"I love you." He repeated laughing lightly and kissing me back.

"I love you." I echoed, too many feelings and memories hiding behind those three simple words.

I could understand JaeJoong's feelings, that look on his face. I had what I wanted now. I reached my happiness. Me and JunKi. Together.