Rescue

My Heart, Only For You

Mir just ended the phone after she said that. His mind was full of anger. All he wants to do is beat them right now. But he knew he couldn’t do it by himself. Now, they are in front of their enemy place while waiting for Woohyun and his friends. Woohyun told them that he’s going to bring 3 other friends.

 

Woohyun: Hey, I already brought them here.

 

Instantly, they looked behind them and saw Woohyun and few of his friends. The first guy was the tallest one among them. His face was totally familiar to Mir. When he saw Mir, he smiles at him.

 

Mir: Long time no see, Sungyeol-ssi.

Sungyeol: Long time? (chuckles) We just met 2 days ago in the canteen.

Mir: It was long enough for me (chuckles)

 

Mir looked at the guy that sits near Woohyun. He is a masculine guy. He knew for sure that that guy dislike this kind of thing but It seems Woohyun did a great job to make them came. The masculine guy is Lee Howon, but he preferred to be called Hoya. Mir smiles at him to greet him. But when he looked at the guy behind Hoya, he was shocked. He never knew that someone like him want to came.

 

Mir: Myungsoo-ah, It was dangerous to came here for someone like you.

Myungsoo: I know about it, hyung. But I decided to help since Sunggyu-hyung can’t come when Woohyun-hyung asked him.

Seungho: Busy guy as always… (chuckles) That Sunggyu…

Jinwoon: Woah! Hoya! I never knew you would come!

Hoya: Surprise…!

 

Seungho start counting. Seungho, Mir, Sanghyun, Joon, Byunghee, Woohyun, Myungsoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, Jinwoon . 10 people are here. According to the sound of the phone last time, there are 4 different voices. And ‘Beast’ themselves had 6 members. It was battle 10 versus 10. Hope his plans works

 

Seungho: Here’s the plan. Team A, 5 people go fight the boys and Team B, 4 people save Jia and Hyuna. One person stays here, so he could ride us to the hospital if we’re injured. First of all, I as the oldest person in here, will go fight against the boys. Joon, Hoya, Woohyun, Sanghyun are coming with me. Byunghee stay still here. The other goes save Jia and Hyuna. Is there any objection?

Mir: Hell yeah! I want to go there and fought with you to, hyung! Remember what they told? They challenged ME at the first placed!

Joon: Stop being childish, Mir! Just do what Seungho-hyung said!

Mir: (murmurs)

Seungho: Now, we don’t know about the girls location. So, Team A goes in first and fought them while tried to get information. When the Team A knew the location, one of us go contact the Team B. Got it?

 

They all nodded and started to move, slowly and carefully. Team A kept walking forward to the boys at. When they almost reached the place, they hide themselves and getting ready to strikes as sooner as possible.

 

When Hyunseung stepped out of the room, Joon immediately kicked his leg to make him fall. But unfortunately, he jumped and dodged the attack. Hyunseung quickly called the others before the other members strike. Team A came out from their hide place and started the fight.

 

Joon versus Hyunseung

Joon: Where’s Hyuna!?

Hyunseung: Come and fight me first!!

 

 Woohyun & Sanghyun versus Yoseob, Gikwang, & Junhyung

Woohyun: I never thought that fighting someone older than me was very hard.

Sanghyun: Don’t give up!

Woohyun: Of course I won’t!

 

Seungho & Hoya versus Dongwoon & Doojoon

Seungho: Ready?

Hoya: Anytime!

 

For Seungho, It was easy to knocked Dongwoon and Doojoon. Doojoon and Dongwoon respond was slow, but their strength are daebak. So they also badly injured, especially Seungho who always blocked their attacks with his hands or arms or sometimes his legs. Before knocking them out, Seungho make them told him where’s Hyuna and Jia. Without wasting any time, he contact Mir and told them where they are.

 

Seungho cannot move due his injury, but Hoya still can help Woohyun and also Sanghyun who seems in trouble. Gikwang & Junhyung strength was average but their speed also average. But unlike them, Yoseob strength was low but his speed was fast so he often dodges and gave his enemy many weak attacks. Weak attacks aren’t that bad, If only the attack was many.

 

Joon and Hyunseung were both tired and injured. They both had an amazing power and speed, even though not as fast as Yoseob. Their fight was intense and it seems no one had courage to get between them.

 

Meanwhile Team B started to go to the room where the girls are at. Without wasting any times, Myungsoo kicked the door opened and make the girls shocked. When the girls still in shocked mood, Sungyeol gets the rope while Myungsoo and Jinwoon catched two girls, Sunhwa and Hana. They both struggle both they both are stronger than the girls. Mir had a little problem with Hyosung and Jieun because they somehow knew how to fight. Because when Mir grabbed her wrist, Hyosung kicked his arm and Jieun kicked at the same spots harder and makes a ‘crack’ sound. Since Mir can’t punch with his right arm anymore due his injury, He didn’t have choice but to kick Jieun hard on the stomach to make her knocked out. Sungyeol started to tied Sunhwa, Hana, and Jieun.

 

Mir: I remember you. (looks at Hyosung) But I’m so disappointed.

 

He said that and he kicked Hyosung hard on the stomach like Jieun.

 

After the boys tied the girls, Mir found Jia and Hyuna laid on the floor unconscious. Mir took of the tie on Jia and Hyuna’s hand and legs. He felt his heart hurting so much because of his sight in front of him. Many bruises on Jia’s body more than Hyuna’s. Mir carried Jia while Sungyeol carried Hyuna and they get back to Byunghee who’s waiting them on the main gate.

 

Mir contact Seungho that he already rescued the girls. Seungho told the others and told them to retreat because It seems the battle haven’t reach it ends.

 

Hyunseung: Where do you think you’re going!?

Joon: Out from here! There’s no use anyway to fight you! As long as Hyuna save, I’m leaving!

 

Team A retreated, but the Beast seems don’t mind because they’re badly injured as well.

 

Byunghee drove his car to the nearest hospital as sooner as he can. When they arrived at the hospital, whole Team A, Jia, Hyuna, and Mir were placed on the ICU. The doctor told the other to go home since it was already late.

 


A/N:

It's been so long! I'm sorry! Really really sorry! I'm currently busy exam lately! I hope you enjoy this chapter! Leave comment because It's very meaning for me!

Hint for the next chapter: Jealousy! (Maybe, I'm not sure. But I think It'll lead to jealousy)

I wish I could double update this story today!