Change The Mood

My Heart, Only For You

Mir was totally in foul mood until the school ends. Seeing her best friend was in foul mood, she patted his back and at instant he turns around to see her. Firstly, she smiled and him and asking him ‘what’s wrong’ but he just frowned and looked away. Jia sighed and patted his back once more time. He looked at her.

 

Mir: Hmm?

Jia: (sighs) Do you want to go somewhere to make you feel better? (sighs) My treat…

Mir: Seriously?

Jia: (nods) As long you don’t bought something very expensive, I’m willing to pay…

Mir: Hmm… No thanks… Not in mood…

Jia: Yah… What’s wrong with you? Cheer up…

Mir: It’s nothing…

Jia: Yah… Cheer up, neh? By the way, Min, Jinwoon, and I was about to go to the cake shop near our dorms. Some people said, It was delicious… Want to join?

Mir: Nah… I’ll pass…

 

When Jia was about to lost hope, Jinwoon appeared and pinched Mir’s cheek. Mir slapped his hand away and stared at him.

 

Mir: Yah! Don’t pinch my beautiful cheek!

Jinwoon: I’ll keep pinching it until you agree to join us~

Mir: Yah!! Not fair!!

Jinwoon: (pinches Mir’s cheek) (acts innocent) I didn’t do anything wrong, hyung~

Jia: (laughs) Oh look~ You make him mad, Jinwoon!

Jinwoon: (keep pinching his cheeks) (chuckles) So, you agree or not~?

Mir: Okay! Okay! Just stop it already! (sighs)

Jia: Yay~ (laughs while claps few times) Mir just surrender~

Jinwoon: Woohoo~~ (laughs)

Mir: Stop it you both! (sighs) (says in low voice) I can’t believe I had weird best friends…

Jia: Yah! (frowns) We’re not weird!

Jinwoon: Huh? Did you just say something? (looks at Mir)

Mir: N-never mind… Ehh… N-now let’s go to the cake shop! Ppali!!

Jia: Yah! Wait for Min!

 

Min still sat on her desk and looked at them with an apologetic look on her face.

 

Min: I think I can’t… (sighs) I had a important meeting with someone… Mianhae…

Jia: Ahhh… It’s okay, Min… Bye… We’re going now…

Mir & Jinwoon: Bye Bye, Min~ (waves)

Min: Bye (waves back)

 

And so, Mir, Jia, and Jinwoon went to the cake shop together. In their way, they greeted some people they recognize and shared some stories to each others. When they arrived, Mir opened the door and they all come in. They picked a table near the windows. After they picked their menu, they kept talking to each others.

 

Jia: Feeling any better? (looks at Mir)

Mir: Hmm? What do you mean?

Jia: Since lunch break, you seemed in foul mood. Did you feel better now?

Mir: Hmm… Much better, I guess…

Jinwoon: I bet they liked to tease you, Mir… (chuckles)

Mir: Aish… Shut up…

Jia: Tease? (looks at them both in confusion)

Jinwoon: Ahh.. Aniyo… It’s nothing… Please just forget it… (smiles)

Jia: (sighs) Fine…

 

 

At that time, the order came and the maid put their orders on the table. Jia ordered a cheese cake, while Jinwoon & Mir ordered a chocolate cake.

 

Jia: (eats) Hmmm~~ It’s so delicious! Min was so unlucky… I wish she’s here to taste one of these…

Jinwoon: (eats) I agree with you! It was delicious! (continue eat)

Mir: (eats) Oh. My. God. This is so delicious. I’m glad I came along with you guys~

Jia: (giggles) Good good… So people are right after all. This cake shop sales the best cakes! I love it~~

Jinwoon: (chuckles) It’s better than the cookies I bought this morning…

Jia: Yah! It was delicious too!

Mir: Neh!! I’m agree with her!!

Jinwoon: (sighs) Okay, okay… I understand…

 

 

They continue eat the cake until the plate was empty. After Jia paid the bills, they all goes to their dorms. Min greeted them at the front door when they all arrived. Min was just arrived at the dorms either. So Min & Jia goes to their room, while Jinwoon and Mir goes to their own room.