Our Enemy!

My Heart, Only For You

Jia screams in pain when one of them kicked her again. She felt hopeless and lifeless. Her body has many bruises because they kept hurting her. But they stopped when the door slammed open and she could hear someone came in.

 

Unknown 3: Look what we found~ (chuckles)

Unknown 2: Oh my god! You kidnapped her too!?

Unknown 4: Well, boss told us to catch this one. That’s why we separated on the way there.

 

The two people nodded in understand. Time passes, but their bosses didn’t give them any order.

 

Unknown 1: It’s getting boring. The boss hasn’t come back yet. Let’s do something fun?

Unknown 3: Like what?

Unknown 1: Make them both saw our true self… (chuckles)

Unknown 3: Are you crazy!? They could scold us!

 

When that person said that last word, a new person walked into the room. Everyone in the room looked at that person.

 

A guy voice: (chuckles) Just opened it. I would like to see their reaction.

Unknown 3: But boss!!

Guy voice: It’s okay. I’ll leave now. So they can’t see me and the other. But they could know who you are.

Unknown 2: See? Let’s do it… (chuckles) I can’t wait to see their reaction.

 

She could hear someone leaving this room. And someone took of the scarf that covering her eyes. When she opened her eyes, she couldn’t believe what she saw.

 

Jia’s POV

 

Jia: H-Hyosung!?

 

I looked at her and she just smirks. When I turned my gaze to the left, I saw Han Sunhwa! Why she did this to me!? They are a soft and nice people in the school.

 

Unknown 3: Surprise?

 

I turned my head to the voice direction. It was Song Jieun sitting next to Jung Hana. They both laughed on my expression. But that’s not it. I saw a girl lying near them and she’s none other than Kim HyunA…

 

Jia: Hyuna! (looks at Hyosung) Why did you bring her here!? What’s your problem!?

Hyosung: Our boss won’t tell the reason. But they need the both of you… (chuckles) And he need you both hurt!

 

Hyosung and Sunhwa exchange glare then Sunhwa smirks. She approached Hyuna then kicked her on the stomach, making the girl screamed in pain.

 

Hana: Oh yeah! We forgot to call her so-called lovey dovey right? (looks at Hyuna  then smirks)

Jieun: Omo! Why did we forget about that? (giggles)

 

Jieun searched Hyuna’s phone on Hyuna’s pocket. Once she found it, she dialed a number.

 

 


Meanwhile…

Jinwoon POV

 

Of course, Mir would do something stupid. But I stopped him and told him to call Byunghee, Seungho, Changsun or he preferred to be called Joon, and Sanghyun. He agreed of course. We decided to be met on the nearest park. I’ve already told Min to go home.

 

Seungho: Their back!? Are you sure!?

Mir: (nods) He get a backup. The one who called me was a girl.

Joon: Aish! We need to act fast. 6 people versus 6 people… But… We need someone to help us, too! Who could save the girl if we busy fighting them!?

Jinwoon: Let’s call Woohyun and let’s tell him to bring 2 more people…

Mir: Great idea! I like it! I’ll call him. Wait…

 

Mir took his phone out and called Woohyun. He told him everything. I could saw a bright face was written on Mir’s face. I bet he agree with our plan.

 

Mir: He agreed! He will bring Sungyeol and Hoya, either!

Seungho: That’s good. Now, Let’s ma—

 

His words are cut off by Joon’s phone. Joon face was so bright.

 

Byunghee: A call from lover in such a bad timing. (sighs)

Joon: Shh! (answer the phone) Hyuna~ It’s rare for you to call me around this ho—

 

All of the sudden Joon face turned serious. All of us start to getting worried when Joon turned it to speaker.

 

Caller: Annyeong… I want to tell you that Hyuna is here with us… (giggles)

Joon: Who are you!?

Caller: Hmm… I believe your friend already told you that we captured Jia either…

Mir: Yah!! Shut up! Who the hell are you!?

Caller: (laughs) You want to know? I’ll tell you! My name is Song Jieun, I and Jung Hana have captured Kim Hyuna (laughs) The one who captured Jia are Han Sunhwa and Hyosung.

Seungho: Why the hell you want to work with them!?

Jieun: I agree with this because our leader, Hyosung, wants revenge. She wants Mir hurt! Just like he hurted her!

Mir: I didn’t do anything to her!

Hyosung: You never understand girls, don’t you? You just understand yourself! Just kept thinking about your need! Taeyeon was the only girl in your brain, right? But your body language told us that you love Jia (chuckles)

Mir: What do you mean!? Just shut up! You don’t know anything about me!

Hyosung: Oh really? I know you would mad at us when we did this!!

 

They all could hear two girls screamed so loud. And the voices belong to Jia and Hyuna.

 

Joon: Don’t her!! I swear I’ll kill you if you do that!!

Hyosung: Just do it! I believe our bosses will beat you up! (laughs)

Seungho: Why do you want to cooperate with the ‘Beast’!?

Hyosung: Because I knew, Hyunseung could beat the strongest person in your team, Joon. But too bad they lost because Hyunseung was badly injured after beat Joon. Mir took advantage to knock him out! The other member was helpless because Hyunseung was the strongest person in their group! But you don’t know how powerful they are now! (laughs)

Sanghyun: ! They know our past!

 

 


A/N:

It's been a long time since my last update! I've been busy being a co-author on few stories! Mianhae... By the way, Please support this fanfic~ I'm the co-author of the story ^-^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/507877/twisted-fairytale-angst-drama-fairytale-romance-myungeun-woorong-kaistal

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/433133/i-m-yours-comedy-daragon-ririn-romcom-topbom