THE meeting agenda.

12 Billion Dollar Boys

 

1


 

Joonmyun enters the room and is welcomed with 4 pairs of eyes that watched his every move. He raises an eyebrow and settles on a seat beside a guy whose eyes were about to pop out from their sockets. The guy smiles widely as if he saw a very cute kitten on his way home. He squeaks a deep ‘Hi!’ and Joonmyun instantly regrets sitting beside him.

He was called for a meeting. The person on the other line just told him that they had to talk about something and that he had to meet someone. Who was he meeting? What was he going to do here? And what kind of people are these guys with him?

 

Who are these guys anyway?

The place looked pretty but weird with those strangers in. He watches the rest across the table and scrutinizes everything about them.

Another guy, maybe a few years younger than him, was also watching his every move. The man had doe eyes, and his hair was neatly gelled into place, he looked handsome. But the man scared the hell out of him, just looking into those dark orbs made him feel like he was falling into the pits of hell.

 

“Why are we here?” Another guy seated near him asks him.

Joonmyun innocently answers, “I don’t know.” and watches the man slouch back on his seat.

“Some people just really don’t know the importance of time.” The guy mutters on his breath before pulling out his cellphone.

Joonmyun stares at the guy who talked a while ago. He had darker skin than the rest of the boys, and he also had thick red lips that stood out from the rest of the features of his face. His bangs almost covered his face when he looked down. His clothes were simple, yet he looked like a ramp model.

Another guy enters the room and disturbs Joonmyun. The guy didn’t look like a guy at all. His eyes were plastered with black eyeliner, with too thick eye shadow, like he was hiding his eye bags and other secrets. He looks around the room until his eyes met Joonmyun’s. Before the latter could ask him who he was, the darker guy stood and attacked the other guy.

 

“You! Why are you here?!” He asks and immediately gets a grip on the guy’s jacket before the guy could jerk away.

The man looks at him, expressionless. “Aren’t you going to let go? This jacket you’re crumpling is worth half a million.”

The darker guy answers, “My reputation is far much pricier than your jacket, young man.” He raises his fist in the air but before he could hit the man, another guy barged into the room.

 

 

All eyes look up to watch the man walk towards them.

The man had chink eyes, with a fake wide grin plastered on his face. He was wearing formal clothes, like businessmen who walked confidently around restaurants.

“Who the hell is this guy again?” The deep-voiced man beside Joonmyun mutters again.

“Maybe you should get a seat first, before we proceed.” The man said to the two boys who were about to wreak havoc.

 

The eyeliner guy pulls away from the dark guy and settles beside the poker-faced man across Joonmyun’s seat. The dark guy goes back to his seat and fixes his bangs. Another guy, the doe-eyed, mutters in his seat, “Geez, some people just don’t get a life.”

The dark guy looks at him and asks irritatingly, “What are you saying?”

The businessman-looking guy clears his throat and fixes his suit then the doe-eyed guy settles back on his seat as well as the dark guy.

 

“My name is Lee Jinki.” He tells the guys. “I’m here to tell you that--”

“Could you just please hurry up? You are wasting our time here.” The dark guy inserts.

“Will you please just shut up and let the man talk?” The eyeliner guy tells him and the atmosphere begins to tense again.

 

 

“You’re not my mother to tell me what to do.” The dark guy answers.

“And you’re not my mother to tell me to shut up.” The other mockingly answers.

“Your mother must be so sorry she had a child like you.” He fires back.

“Your mother must be really unlucky to have you.” The eyeliner guy spits back.

“Your mother must be feeling cursed right now to have a son like you.” The dark guy fires at him.

“ please, my mom loves me.” He rolls his eyes and fixes his bangs.

 

 

“Please keep quiet, the both of you.” The man named Jinki firmly said to the both of them.

The two guys mutter something under their breaths before settling back.

 

 

Jinki opens a book and starts to call out everybody’s names.

“Kim Joonmyun?”

Joonmyun raises a hand, “Here.”

 

“Byun Baekhyun?”

The eyeliner guy mimics Joonmyun’s action, “Here.”

 

The dark guy mutters, “Oooh, so you’re Byun Baekhyun.”

Baekhyun tells him arrogantly, “Yes, so shut up because my name has nothing to do with you.”

 

Before they could start another fight, Jinki calls out another name. “Park Chanyeol?”

The deep-voiced man beside Joonmyun enthusiastically answers, “Here.”

Almost everybody practically jumps out from their seats.

 

“Creeper.” Baekhyun side-comments.

 

 

“Do Kyungsoo?”

“Here.” The doe-eyed guy shyly answers.

 

“Kim Jongin?”

The dark guy fixes his bangs before saying, “That’s me.”

Baekhyun snorts. “What a name. If you go out of this room, you'll be called Kim Jong-out.”

 

“And Oh Sehun?”

The poker guy replies, “Here.”

 

Jinki closes the book shut and looks at the six guys staring at him. Joonmyun reaches for the bottle of water across him and takes a sip.

“The names mentioned, and the persons bearing them, are going to stay in one house starting tomorrow.” Jinki says clearly and Joonmyun chokes on his water.

 

The deep-voiced man named Chanyeol, who sat beside him asks, “What did you just say?”

“You heard me right.” Jinki answers. “You are going to stay in one house.”

“What nonsense are you talking about, old man?” Jongin, the dark guy asks in protest.

“It’s not like we’re brothers that should stay inside one house.” The doe-eyed guy, Do Kyungsoo mutters.

 

 

“You ARE brothers.” Jinki exclaims.

It took them a second to fully understand what that meant.

 

 

“WHAT?!” All of them answer in chorus.

 


 

A/N: praying i won't get bricked or something. I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. i was doing a lot of stuff lately and i was trying to multitask, which resulted to a lot of work that has to be finished. i have like 3 stories up? i guess...

so yes, how was the first chapter? i put in a lot of effort and i made a lot of versions but i came up with this one since i thought i'd like to make a little tease.

 

don't forget to upvote, comment, and subscribe.