Forever and Always~

Forever and Always

YOUR/MIN KYUNG’S POV

Kring~~~~

I headed towards the school gate after school with a sad expression planted on my face. It has already been 1 month, 4 weeks, 28 days, 730 hours, 43800 minutes and 2628000 seconds without him. Today marks his 1st Death Anniversary. The one who loves me and only me. My Life. My everything. My boyfriend. Yes, my boyfriend passed away after saving me from an accident. Not only was he a boyfriend to me but also my brother and best friend. We grew up in an orphanage together because of our parents’ death. Why did he do that? He could’ve just let me DIE. I can NEVER EVER EVER forget that memory. The day I lost my One True Love~

FLASHBACK START

“Oppa!!!” I shouted as I jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. “Hey baby~ Ready for our date???” he asked. I nodded with a big smile plastered on my face. “Ok. Let’s go!!!” he said. We took a bus to Myeongdong. We shopped for many many stuff. It was a very happy moment for us.

We were crossing the road hand in hand laughing when suddenly my keychain that Sehun oppa bought for me dropped on the middle of the road. I gasped and let go of Sehun oppas’s hand. I walked towards the keychain lying on the middle of the road when suddenly the light turned RED. I heard honking from the cars and screeches but the last thing I heard was someone screaming “Min Kyung-ah!!!” I closed my eyes waiting for the blow but it never came. I opened my eyes finding myself in Sehun’s embrace.

“OPPA?!?!” I half-shouted while placing his head onto my lap. “M-mi-min k-kyung ah…” he stuttered. “Oppa…it’s gonna be alright…hang in there….” I said with tears b at my eyes. “Please call 911.” I said while crying to a woman next to me. She immediately took out her phone and started calling. “M-min K-yung ah..” “Ne oppa??” “I-if I d-don’t make it-“ “ANDWAE!!! You will!! So hang in there!!!” I stubbornly replied. “Lis-listen to m-me Min Kyung.” I hesitantly listened to him with tears already streaming down my face. “I w-want y-you to l-li-live happily even though I w-won’t be here a-anymore alright…” “No…You will be here next to me.” I said while wiping my tears away. Sehun softly chuckled before saying “Come h-here~” he then puckered his lips. I smiled a bit before kissing him on the lips when suddenly his grip on my hand was gone… “ANDWAE!!!! OPPA!!!!!” I screamed while clutching onto his body tightly.

Then the ambulance came… “Excuse me Miss.” They out him onto the stretcher and carried him into the ambulance. I sat next to him on the ambulance while clutching his hand. My tears were already streaming down my face… “Oxygen mask!” One of the person asked. He then strapped on the oxygen mask. We reached the hospital shortly. They pushed him towards the Emergency Room. “Miss…please stay here.” One of the nurses said. Tears were endlessly streaming down my face.

After a few hours which seems like decades, the doctor came out. I rushed up to him. “How’s Sehun??” I asked while tugging his arm. He took his arm out from my hold and said “We’re sorry…” Those were the words I did not wanted to here. I collapsed after hearing what the doctor said. “Andwae….aniyo…he’s not dead.. He’ll never leave me…” I stood up before falling again. I stood up successfully this time and headed into the room. There, I saw a body covered with a white cloth. I walked slowly to the body, took the cloth of his face and saw My One And Only Oh Sehun… “Oppa..wae? WAE?!?!?! First my parents. Now you???? WAE???? Oppa!!! Get up!! OPPA!!!!” I cried next to him while clutching his cold hand.

Few Days Later~

I had his funeral. It was just a small one as I could not afford that much. My tears did not stop. Everybody wished me their condolences. I just bowed as a ‘thank you’. Luhan, Sehun’s best friend and also his group EXO came to the funeral. They gave me words like ‘stay strong’ ‘it’s alright’ and ‘don’t worry’. I smiled a bit and bowed at them.

FLASHBACK END

I solemnly walked toward the graveyard. I walked a few more steps till I reached his tombstone. I put down the bouquet of white roses before sitting down next to his tombstone. “Oppa? How are you? I miss you so so so so much you know? I keep thinking to myself. Why did you save me?” I said then rested my head on his tombstone. “I Love You…” I said and planted a kiss on his tombstone. I smiled before getting up. I dusted my skirt and started to head home.

SEHUN’S POV

She came again to visit me. Of course, I never left her. I left her Physically but not Emotionally. Everytime she visited me, she’ll ask the same question. Why did I save her? I saved her because I LOVE her. I was willing to do anything for her. I smiled when she planted a kiss on my tombstone. I was actually behind a tree watching her. She can never see me or feel me. But I can see her. Tears suddenly started streaming down my face. “I Love You…” I whispered before heading to the elevator back to Heaven.

In Heaven~

“Sehun?” an angel called me. “Yes?” I answered. “God wants to see you now.” I nodded my head at her statement. I then headed to God’s office. I knocked on his door. “Come in.” I heard him reply. I went in the room and bowed. “Oh…Sehun-ah. Please take a seat.” I took a seat in front of him. “Have you been crying again my dear boy?” he asked me. I looked at him and slightly smiled. He sighed before saying “Fine. I’ll do this.” I looked at him. “I’ll give you your life back.” My eyes widened at his statement. “I will but remember she’ll never remember you. Nobody will ever remember you.” I sulked at his statement before nodding signalling I agreed. As long as I can see her, it doesn’t matter to me anymore. “OK.” God said and snapped his fingers.

YOUR/MIN KYUNG’S POV

“Kamsahamnida.” I said and walked out of the café I worked at. My shift ended at 6 PM. So here I am, walking back to the house WE used to share. I was walking when I noticed a familiar person standing on my front lawn. I walked closer and closer. I tapped him on the shoulder and asked “How may I help you?” He turned around and I was completely stunned. Standing in front of me was my One True Love. “O-oppa?” I asked. He smiled and held his arms out. I jumped into them and hugged him tightly.

SEHUN’S POV

I was super shocked when she could recognize me. I remembered hearing God say that she will never remember me. I looked up to see a smiling God. He stuck his tongue out at me and disappeared. I smiled before nuzzling into my girlfriend’s hair. ”How are you back-“ I cut her off with a kiss. “Hmm…God loves me and you too much and can’t stand us crying so he sent me back to you.” I smiled. “Oh GOD!!! I love you!!!” she said which caused me to chuckle. I pulled out of her embrace and kissed her. She gladly responded. We had the most passionate kiss ever shared… She pulled away due to lack of breath. “I Love you.” She said. I placed my forehead on hers and replied “I Love you too. Forever and always~”

THE END???__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N An angst story having a happy ending. Gosh… I Love happy endings. So tell me. How’s the story. It’s actually a one-shot because it was only a dream. Kekeke~ I hoped you enjoyed this story. Subscribers, comments and upvotes are loved. Thank you for reading. This is Candy888 signing out^^

Started : 25/8/2013

Ended: 25/8/2013