11 to go.

Infinite true drabbles

This batch includes GyuJong, 2Woo, YaDong, DongYeol and LDong. Can I just say, the DongYeol was super difficult to get down to 100 words. I'm thinking of writing up a longer version of it :/

I ran out of tags! Lmao. I deleted some of the old ones and added more that are relevant for this chapter... I'll admit I wasn't looking forward to having 22 tags on my story, so this is OK xD;;

 

Title: Moving in. (GyuJong)

A/N: Non-AU

“Y’know… This is good. Great actually.” Palpable sarcasm.

 

“Jongie doesn’t want to be our roommate,” Myungsoo whines, hugging Sunggyu’s pillow. Sunggyu pats his head, cautoiusly observing the magnae packing clothes into the newly emptied drawers.

 

“I mean it!” Sungjong claims, primly folding his boxers, “Now I can better keep track of Leader. You’ll never steal my underwear again, Hyung.”

 

Sunggyu shifts uncomfortably. He wipes his palms on his jeans. Sungjong’s jaw drops. He points an accusatory finger at Sunggyu. Before he can shriek, “You’re wearing them right now, aren’t you?!”, Sunggyu’s darted into Woohyun’s room, slamming the door behind him.

 

 

Title: So damn hot, but you can't keep it up.  (2Woo)

A/N: This is set in the same verse as the WooGyu drabble from the last chapter. 

“Who kidnapped him, watches him,” Daeryong’d declared. Woohyun’s been trailing Sunggyu constantly since. Dongwoo’s bothered – Woohyun’s turned weird. Excessive cutesiness. Immorderate flirting. Torrents of oops-my-shirt-fell-off moments. Were they really just friends?

 

They’re visiting the shooting-range (Dongwoo’s Spirit-Home). To avoid the double-entendres spilling from Woohyun’s mouth, Dongwoo’s concentrating on his own practice.

Thankfully, Daeryong appears, whisking (a blushing) Sunggyu away somewhere. Suddenly, Woohyun’s plastered to Dongwoo’s side. He mutters incomprehensibly, nuzzling Dongwoo’s neck. It tickles – Dongwoo giggles unintentionally.

 

“Looks like you’re enjoying yourself,” Dongwoo mumbles tentatively.

 

Woohyun sighs.

“Just lemme be myself for a while, Yeobo” he murmurs against Dongwoo’s cheek.

 

 

Title: Matchmaking (YaDong)

A/N: Non-AU? 

“She’s pretty.” Dongwoo gestures to a woman with long, wavy hair by the bar.

Hoya snorts into his drink. Dongwoo frowns – he knew Hoya was stubborn but it’s getting ridiculous.

“Her?”

“Too skinny.”

“Her? She’s curvy.”

A pause.
“Sungjongie’s got nicer curves.”

“Aish. Just date Sungjong then!” Dongwoo’s definitely not pouting.

“Don’t wanna.”

Dongwoo arches an eyebrow – an unexpected angle.
“Boys?”

“Maybe.”

“Really?!”

“Maybe!”

Dongwoo chews his lip pensively.
“Sunggyu-hyung?”

“No.”

“Woohyun?”

“Good god.”

“Soryong-hyung?”

“You’re dumb.” Suddenly, Hoya’s knocking back his drink and marching outside. Dongwoo scurries after him. It’s definitely Soryong, he concludes, pleased with his deducing skills.

 

 

Title: Stop playing. (DongYeol)

A/N: Jiae's about 3 years old in this. Teacher!Yeollie :D/

Sungyeol sees Jiae and her father driving to playschool every morning, while Sungyeol cycles in. They wave to Sungyeol. He thinks Dongwoo’s smile is very nice. Dongwoo’s always gone once Sungyeol arrives. If Jiae stays to help Sungyeol tidy, they chat a little after school. Sungyeol decides Dongwoo’s laugh is nice too. And his eyes. Also, his voice.

Sungyeol tries ignoring his growing crush.

 

The penultimate day of school. Sungyeol’s anxious. Jiae won’t be his student soon.

 

“Mr.Jang! Could you give me a lift?” he splutters that afternoon, “My… bike’s flat?”

From behind her father, Jiae gives Sungyeol a thumbs-up.

 

 

Title: In for the kill (LDong)

A/N: Non-AU. Dedicated to Myungsoo finally getting to snog the dinosaur.

First, a failed dare. Myungsoo was sure Dongwoo’d let Myungsoo kiss him. Why wouldn’t he?

 

Next, fanservice – a legitimate excuse for most things. Still no kiss. Sungyeol suggests it’s because of the cameras. Blatant nonsense – what’s fanservice without cameras?

 

Finally, obsession. Dongwoo-hyung has pretty lips and, damnit, Myungsoo wants to kiss them. Whenever Dongwoo escapes – running to Woohyun or hiding behind Hoya – Myungsoo’s need only grows.

Sunggyu scoffs,
“Idiot. D’you ever even ask him?”

Myungsoo’s speechless. He rushes to YaDong’s room to test Leader’s theory. A stunned silence. A shy smile. Myungsoo gets his wish.

(Doesn’t kill his obsession though).