Final

Unforgiven

I really love him. Really until my heart wanted to burst. But this revenge, I can't take it back. I already promised to my late aunty that I would get a revenge for making our life miserable. I'm an orphan and my aunt took care of me until she was married to this bastard. He is rich but he liked to abuse my late aunt even infront of my face. I didn't care about it because I knew that it is about marriage but if it lasts too long I can't take it anymore until one day. The thing that I want to avoid. 

He killed my aunty.

He killed her.

Infront of me.

Before my aunt's last breath, she said to me that I should get a revenge for her behalf.

I can't say no because I'm also in that situation and he just killed me aunty so I must do it.

 

 

Present

 

"Hyerin-ah, why why with this?" Jongin pleaded to me.

"Pfffft. Stop giving me that face. It's disgusting." I said eventhough I didn't mean it.

"Hyerin....." He said with trembling voice.

"Stop Kai. You are not deserved to call my name." I spited at him.

 

He is my first love. He is not was because I can't love anybody beside him. He is the reason why I still alive until today. Before this, we were happy, sweet couple not until I met his family at dinner, and I saw the killer in the house. I can't believe it so I asked who's that guy and he answered me " My uncle." 

His uncle might not know me because when his killed my aunt, I was 9 years old. I bet everyone said that around this age they do not understand anything. It is 100% wrong. I still remember the way he killed her and his final smirk towards me.

After meeting him again, this revenge feeling exploded. I must fulfill my promise. I will get a revenge from his beloved nephew, my love of live, Kim Jongin. I know he loves me, but I can't have a relationship with this bastard family. I'm afraid that Jongin will do the same thing like his uncle to me. 

At the first, he didn't realized until he saw me and his uncle bickering at the back yard. His uncle now are on his way to be catched by the polices because corruption. For your information, the corruption are one of my plan.On that time too, he heard me that I said I was the one who did the corruption and their family breaking because I wanted a revenge. He still don't believe but I said it was me and a slap landed on my face. 

"I'm sorry." He apoligized and touched my cheeks but I yanked his hand.

"Please get off your dirty hands." I must tell him.

"But,"

"We are over now."

"W-what? why?"

"Because I already got what I want Kai"

"So you are using me for your stupid revenge?" He sounds mad

"IT'S NOT STUPID REVENGE KAI!! HE KILLED THE PERSON I LOVE THE MOST!!!" 

"IT IS! HUH FINE. THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED. OK I WILL LET YOU GO!!" He bumped me on the shoulder. And turned back "DON'T YOU DARE DRAG YOUR INFRONT OF ME!"

 

I don't know what to say. I just-

 

Finally you can live better Jongin-ah. I will always loving you no matter what had happened between us. I cried. Now I'm alone without aunt and Jongin.

 

 

After a few months, I heard he will get marry to a teacher but I don't know when it would be held. Until I saw a banner at the street. 

I went to his wedding. It's really beautiful but I can't get close because he will see me.

And there is him. With his black suit waiting for his bride-to-be to walk down the aisle.

In a few minutes, his bride walked down the aisle. She is so flawless, beautiful than me. Suddenly my tears dropped. I don't know if it was happy or sad. She is lucky to have him as her husband. 

I can't watch it anymore. I should leave now. But one thing I want to say to him,

 

 

Jongin-ah please forgive me. Saranghae