Home sweet home?

Into EXO's World.

It was nine o'clock in the evening and the boys just got home. Kim Joonmyeon came in first only to be followed by Zhang Yixing. "Home sweet home!" Joonmyeon said as he happily stretched his arms. Taking the chance, Yixing wrapped his arms around his loved one's waist and got a blush in return.

"See, Kyungsoo? Why can't you be that sweet?" Kim Jongin whined as he was on about his boyfriend's recently cold behavior. Do Kyungsoo, on the other hand, plopped himself on the couch. He struggled in yanking off the "monkey" who was sitting beside him and clinging on his arm.

"Kyungsoo hyung, cook me some kimchi soup please!" Kim Jongdae pleaded upon entering the house. His lover, Kim Minseok, shooked his head in disbelief. "But we just came home from dinner.."

"And a load of performances. Not to mention, hours of practice." Jongdae pointed out. "I don't know what to do with your appetite." Minseok sighed. "It's one of the reasons why you fell for me though." Minseok's heart skipped a beat upon feeling Jongdae's hands snaking around his torso with a matching wink.

"No, he's not going to cook!! He can't cook. 9:00 onwards is Jongin time." Jongin groaned, sending a glare at Jongdae. "No, Kyungsoo. Don't cook. You're not gonna cook, right?" He turned to the person beside him who was obviously not going to give him an answer. It slightly pleased him though since he stopped pushing him away. But his irritation got the best of him. Why was Kyungsoo being so hostile?

Oh Sehun entered, raising his pointing finger at his mouth's level, silencing the people around him. Why? On his back, he carried his absolutely adorable boyfriend, Lu Han who was apparently asleep. "Kyungsoo hyung, please make me some soup! I'll be back!" Sehun mouthed as he tiptoed his way to his and his lover's shared roo/m.

Kyungsoo stood up, only to be dragged back down the next second. "No, you can't. It's Jongin time." Jongin practically pleaded for his boyfriend's attention.

"It's okay, Kyungsoo. I'll cook." Joonmyeon announced with a smile on his face.

Jongdae and Minseok grinned as they heard their leader. Typical Joonmyeon who can't seem to resist their maknae.The two were currently staring out the window, admiring the night sky while having an addtion to their collection of backhugs.

"Can you cook with my arms around your waist?" Yixing asked, placing his head on Joonmyeon's shoulder. "With you right here with me, I feel like I can cook a million dishes." Joonmyeon grimmaced and gave the other a quick peck on the cheek.

Jongin's complaining, Joonmyeon's giggles and Jongdae's sweet nothings were muted upon hearing a loud bang that originated from Tao and Kris' space.

"Was that Tao?" Sehun asked as he went out of his bedroom, plming his shoulder that hurt a bit from carrying Lu Han. Looks deceived him. Who would've thought that that petite body would weigh that much? But oh well, he didn't care. Anything for Lu Han.

"What the hell happened? I've never seen Huang Zi Tao slam his door like that before.. Oh! It rhymed. Door, before." Jongin was again, amused at himself.

"He was quiet the whole ride. " Minseok added, grazing his hand on Jongdae's arm. He wanted to talk to him but he knew that it wasn't just a simple problem so he decided that it would be better to just let him be.

"Did his compact mirror break?" Joonmyeon questioned as he was stirring the porridge in front of him. Don't judge him but he witnessed how much Tao cried over his broken mirror.

"No, I saw him using it in the car." Yixing was the one to answer, with his forehead leaning on Joonmyeon's neck.

"I don't think Gucci's the problem since he just bought a bag last week." Jongdae emphasized. He remembered how surprised he was as he accidentally opened Tao's statement of account which he previously thought was his.

"Hey, Baekhyun! What happened to Tao?" Sehun cheerfully asked the boy who seemed to be busy digging up his backpack. "Huh? No idea. Wait." Baekhyun continued on what he was doing as he was walking to his shared room, not minding the person at his tail. "Byun Baekhyun, stop looking for it. I'll just buy you a new one." Park Chanyeol said in frustration as he closed the door behind them.

"What's happening?" Jongin asked for the nth time.

"So, wait.. it's not his mirror nor Gucci..." Joonmyeon said with his eyebrows meeting. He's really concerned since it's not everyday that you see Tao that angry.

"Tao only cares that much about his mirror, Gucci..." Jongdae wondered out loud.

"And Yi Fan hyung!" Sehun concluded. As if it was on cue, Yi Fan came into the house with a huge bag of gifts the fans gave them. Yes, to Sehun's knowledge, only those three things can make Tao crazy. And witnessing what had happened earlier at the music show, Sehun had a feeling that he was right.

"What me?" Yi Fan asked as he placed the gifts on the floor and closed the door to the group's dorm.

"Any idea on what's bothering Tao?" Minseok retorted.

"Tao? Why? What's wrong with Tao?" Yi Fan's eyes widened. Something was wrong with his boyfriend? He did notice his silence but he figured that maybe, his panda was just tired.

"Well, he came in here and slammed the door to your bedroom. Anything wrong with you two?" Yixing said, cocking his eyebrow. Yixing has always had a soft spot for M's maknae, just how Joonmyeon has for K's. And he was definitely not pleased on what he just witnessed.

"None as far as I'm concerned. I mean, the last conversation we had was me asking permission to take part in Amber's instagram video.." Yi Fan shrugged, obviously bothered with what was said to him.

"Maybe he's jealous.." Sehun suggested, finally saying out his believable idea.

"Well, yeah. He must be jealous. Right, right." Jongin nodded along, still not letting go of his boyfriend's arm who was staring into thin air.

Yi Fan chuckled at the thought. "Jealous? Why would he be jealous? I mean, come on! It's Amber!" He reasoned out.

"THAT'S THE FREAKING POINT!" Kyungsoo shouted, jumping out of his seat. Everyone was so surprised upon hearing his high-pitched voice with a scary look on his face.

"IT'S AMBER!! THE GIRL'S MANLIER THAN TAO FOR PETE'S SAKE. GOD, YI FAN, HOW CAN YOU BE SO STUPID?!" With that, Kyungsoo stomped his way to his bedroom and slammed the door in a way that's a thousand times stronger than Tao's.

Silence fluttered. Everything happened so fast that Jongin's mouth was agape.

"Seems like he talked out of experience there.." Minseok commented, hinting Jongin about Kyungsoo's problem..

"You guys okay?" Chanyeol popped out of his room, looking pissed himself too. He got nothing in reply.

Yi Fan walked across the room nervously with his right hand running through his hair."Wish me luck, please." He took a deep breath and entered his shared bedroom with Tao, knowing what he was getting into.

"Why was Kyungsoo so affected?"

Joonmyeon, Sehun and Jongdae's eyes met, arguing on who was going to give Jongin the newsflash. In the end, Jongdae decided to give it a go.

"Jongin, you had a pretty comfy conversation with her too, remember?"

"Oh !" Jongin muttered under his breath.  "That was the reason why he was so cold? Gah, wish me good luck too." Jongin stood up and hurriedly walk to his room, with Kyungsoo probably crying inside.

Again, silence fluttered. The members didn't know how to react on what they had just witnessed.

All what was left of the room was the sound of boiling porridge..

"Seriously, guys... What happened?"

 

 

 

.... and a flustered Chanyeol. 


 

Ending the first chapter with a little, i mean a lot, of drama.

Cheers! EXO OTP Feelss~

I didn't know if I should laugh or crey bc of DO's breakdown.

lol @ Amber being manlier than Tao

rlab @ Amber being manlier than all of exo

dont kill me

lvoe u

xoxo, onymous

 

omg I made this to show my fun side since my other fic is too serious..

and it's Taoris. Please do check that out...

.... or not. awkws. *crooooo*