Love over success.

A Much Needed Vacation

  The next five days passed in a peaceful haze of regular couple interactions mixed with overly romantic gestures from a very cheesy dragon. Every kiss and embrace from Jiyong made Seungri turn to a giggling pile of mush, but he was starting to get a bit annoyed with the man. All week Jiyong had been acting weird, not just Jiyong weird, full on weird. Whenever there was a few seconds of silence, he would space out and bite his lip like he was really nervous about something. Seriously, since when is Kwon Jiyong nervous about anything?

   Seungri sighs. He carefully shifts himself up onto his right arm and looks down at his still sleeping lover.  The fashonista always looks so young and vulnerable when he sleeps. It reminds him that even though Jiyong is his hyung, he’s not that much older than him yet he has more responsibility than most adults do. No matter how much Seungri mocks him for his outrageous style, he has nothing but love and respect for his hyung.

   “You’re staring,” Jiyong grumbles, his voice slightly raspy from sleep.

  “Hehe. Sorry” Seungri blushes.

  “What time is it?” he rubs the sleep from his eyes. Seungri sits up and looks at the digital clock resting on the nightstand beside the bed.

   “5:30 pm.”

  “! Seriously? Come on, we need to get ready.” He pulls Seungri out of the bed with him, grabs some clothes from his bag, and throws both the clothes and Seungri into the attached bathroom. “Get ready quick. I’m gonna use the other bathroom, okay?”

   “Okay?” this just tops the weirdness for the week. Knowing his boyfriend, Seungri can guess that whatever his boyfriend has in store is going to be super cheesy and embarrassing. Just like the dragon himself. It’s probably best to go along with it and hope for the best. He sighs. His boyfriend can be such dork sometimes.

   He finishes getting ready and walks out into the bedroom to find the shoes that go with the black button up and slacks that Jiyong had forced onto him. He stops as he catches sight of his gorgeous lover dressed not unlike himself in a gray button up and black slacks, but somehow it just looks so much better on him. Of course Jiyong can rock just about anything.

    “You ready?” He smiles

   “Just about.” Seungri quickly locates his shoes and pulls them on.  He is then led out of the building to a car that is waiting for them. They slide into the backseat and Ji whispers a few directions to the driver. “Where are we going?”

   “You’ll see,” he smirks. He knows very well that his little panda gets very impatient, but he can’t just ruin the surprise.

   “Come on Ji, just tell me!” he pouted.

   “Nope,” he chuckles at his lover’s cuteness, “We’ll be there soon.” Seungri concedes and contents himself to be snuggled up in his boyfriend’s arms. Might as well enjoy the jerk while he had him. Who could tell when they would be able to do something this again? After a relatively long drive, they arrived in front of the YG building.

   “What are we doing here?” he better not be trying to go work on their vacation.

   “You’ll s…”

   “God damn it, Jiyong. If you say ‘You’ll see’ one more time, I will kill you.”

   “Fine. Just follow me.” He led Seungri into the building. After a brief conversation with the night receptionist, they got into the elevator and Jiyong pressed the button for the tenth level. Seungri is even more confused now, because the only things on that level are meeting rooms used for signing trainees. The elevator dings, signaling their arrival. Jiyong leads him down one of the largely empty hallways. They stop in front of one of the numerous doors. Jiyong steps behind him and gestures for him to open the door.

   Seungri is stunned. The inside of the meeting room had been transformed. The table was covered with a red table cloth, there were rose petals on the ground, and the room was lit with candles set on the table. It is really romantic, but why do such a thing here? Seungri looks back at his boyfriend in confusion.

   “I know you’re probably wondering why I did all of this here, and I promise it’s not just for office .” Jiyong grins. Seungri punches him lightly. “This room is very important. Do you remember what happened in here?”

   “Oh!” Seungri can’t believe his dragon remembered something like that, or that he forgot.

  “Yup. This is the place where I fist laid eyes on my boisterous panda. And, if I remember correctly, at the end of our first meeting you said that you would never fall for a diva like me. Now look where we are seven years later.”

  “Yeah, yeah. Don’t get too cocky,” he smiles. His boyfriend is such a sentimental bastard.

  “Now there was something I wanted to ask you,” he moves around in front of Seungri and gets down on his right knee. “we have been together for years,” he takes hold of his hands and looks up into his eyes, “and, nothing can compare to the amount of love I have for you.”

   Seungri can hardly breathe. There’s no way he’s actually going to ask.

   “I know it’s not exactly possible right now, but some day when the time is right,” he looks down and blushes, pulling a small black box out of his pocket, “Lee Seungri, will you marry me?” he looks straight into his lover’s eyes and he can see the emotions flitting through them. Shock, happiness, fear, and most important ,love.

  Seungri couldn’t help it. He had dreamed of this very moment, but no dream could stand up to this reality. He is so caught up in his feelings of joy and apprehension that he barely notices when the first tears slip down his cheeks. What if people find out? Humans aren’t exactly known for their excepting personalities. Something like this could potentially ruin both of their carriers, and Jiyong had worked way too hard to lose all he had worked for over him.

  Jiyong can tell what Seungri is thinking, and he will not allow it. He stands up and pulls Seungri into his arms. He tilts the younger’s face up, looking deep into his eyes as he wipes away his tears with his thumb. “Don’t you dare think about breaking my heart in some weird attempt to preserve my reputation. Nothing I have accomplished thus far can even come close to comparing to you.”

   Seungri blushes. He hates that fact that the older man can always tell what he’s thinking of before he even finishes his thought. He hated it, but he loved it so much.

   “So? Will you make me the happiest man in the world?”

   Seungri giggled. “You’re such a cheese ball. Of course I’ll marry you.” He wraps his arms around his fiancés’ neck and pulls him into a deep kiss.

   “That’s it, Little Panda. You’re not getting rid of me now,” he smiles against his lover’s lips.

                                                                             And they live moderately happily ever after.


Me: FINISHED!

GD: Took you long enough.

Me: Don't judge my laziness! At least i finished it.

Daesung: Yeah. And i thought the story was almost tolerable. The thoughtful and sweet GD was a riot.

GD: What's so funny about that?

Seungri: everthing. Yesterday, TOP hyung got locked out and you just laughed at him through the window.

TOP: And, it was freaking cold outside too. I could have died!

Taeyang: You guys are so stupid.

Daesung:Agreed

Me: Ice cream for anyone who does the closing credits!

TOP: DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!

Me: Throws a tub of ice cream to Tabi.