First Day of Vacation

A Much Needed Vacation

 “Seungri-ssi, wake up. We arrived.” Seungri slowly opened his eyes as he tried to clear the sleepy fog from his mind.

  “Ugh, Ji, what er you talkin’ ‘bout?” He slurs. He just woke up and his boyfriend is already talking nonsense. He sits up, rubs his eyes, and gaped at the unfamiliar surroundings. They were in a lavish bedroom that centered around the enormous, for poster bed that he had just woken up. “Eh, Jiyong, where are we?!” he was starting to freak out a little. Did the fans find their apartment, again?

  “Calm down, Ri. Everything is alright,” he said, sensing his lover’s train of thought. “I asked manager hyung to give us the week off and begged for the use of the company penthouse. So, for seven days it’s just you and me,” he leans in and plants a slow and sweet kiss on Seungri’s plush lips. “I have plans for us today so get ready. Wear something nice. I put your things in the closet.” He exits the room, leaving a blushing and confused panda sitting on the bed.

  Seungri got up and wondered over to the doors opposite to the one Jiyong had gone through and opened the opened the one closest to him to reveal  a sparklingly clean bathroom with his and her sink, closed off toilet room, and a huge soaker tub. Seungri bookmarks the tub in the back of his mind for after he is finished ing Jiyong out and closed the door. This vacation maybe way over due and extremely sweet on his part, but that doesn’t mean he wasn’t pissed that his boyfriend practically kidnapped him. Through the second door he finds a ridiculously oversized closet. He thinks his and Jiyong’s clothes alone in the closet made it seem rather bare. He paws through the clothes Jiyong must have packed for him. He pulls out a pair of black slacks and a white button up shirt to change into.

  When he is finished changing, he left the bedroom and entered the living room. Seungri thought that the company’s penthouse was a bit too luxurious, but who was he to complain? He finds Jiyong sitting on the couch, watching some American fashion show on the enormous flat screen that was mounted above the fireplace. “Okay, I got dressed, but before we do anything, I want to know what the HELL made you think that you could just kidnap me like that. Couldn’t you just wait until I woke up?” Seungri shouted, putting his hands on his hips.

  “If I woke you up it wouldn’t have been a surprise.” Jiyong doesn’t seem the least bit fazed by his panda’s anger. Probably because he had been on the receiving end of it several times and the longest it ever lasted was a day or so.

  “You couldn’t have found another way keep it a surprise?” he huffs and plops down next to his leader.

  “Come on, Ri. You can’t act like aren’t at least a little pleased that I did all of this.”

  “Shut up,” Seungri gave him a little shove, “what are we doing any way?”

  “You’ll just have to wait and see,” he stands up and offers Seungri his hand which he takes with a mall sigh. He really hates the fact that he can’t stay mad at his boyfriend for anything. Jiyong takes him down to the street were a there is already a car waiting for them. They climb in the back and Jiyong gives the driver a whispered set of instructions. After a fifteen minute drive, they arrive at…. a botanical garden? Seungri gave him a questioning look which he responded to by giving him a small smile and lead him forward with a hand on the small of his back. They walked along the path for a while until they reached a small arch way that Seungri would have over looked had Jiyong not pointed it out. They passed under the arch way into a secluded meadow that had been set up all romantically with lights and a restaurant set up. The whole five cheesy miles. “What do you think?”

  “I think that you’re a total cheese ball that needs to stop watching dramas. And, I love it.” He giggled. He wrapped his arms around the older man’s neck and gave him a loving kiss. They spent the day talking and exchanging kisses. After they finished eating, they returned to the penthouse and Seungri forced Jiyong to go to sleep because his dark circles were obviously even worse than Seungri’s, even with the foundation he head used to try and cover it up.


Daesung: Aww, that is soo cute! Hyung and Seungri make such a great couple!

Me: Right?

Seungri&GD: No We Do Not!

Me: Don't denie it. You two are made for each other! :D

Daesung: :D

Top: :D

Seungri: What are you doing here hyung?

Top: Eating icecream.(pulls out a tub of cookie dough icecream)

Jiyong: Why?

Top: It's the perfect treat to go with this couples sweetness. (Takes a bite)

Me: True! (eats a scoup of icecream)

Daesung: Agreed! (eats some aswell)

Seungri: =-=

Jiyong: =-=

Me: I will either finish this up in the next chapter or drag it out into two chapters. Should i end it with or keep it fluffy?

Daesung,Top&RandomVip: !

Seungri: No Way! >:(

Jiyong: This story is bad enough as it is! >:(

Me: T^T

RandomVIP: Don't forget to comment, subscribe for more G-ri cuteness. :D

Daesung: Flames will be used to roast marshmallows. :)

Me: Finish your icecream first!

Daesung: Wae!?!?