Plans are made

A Much Needed Vacation

  Jiyong lets out a long sigh as he pushed his chair away from his desk. He stands up and stretches his arms above his head, groaning as he felt his joints pop back into place. He looked at the clock on the wall and swore under his breath. He was so caught up in writing songs for his new album that he had lost track of time. He was supposed to leave at 8pm and it was somehow already 11. He just knows that Seungri is going to be pissed when he gets home. He knows his cute maknae had been feeling neglected lately but there wasn’t much he could do about it with his schedule how it is. As it is, he barely has enough time to sleep and eat. He wished he could find a way to make it up to his young lover.

  Jiyong makes his way out of the building as he tries to think of ways to show Seungri how much he loved. He grabs a cab and spends the short drive hoping He wasn’t too mad at him. He knows he has been really busy lately, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t absolutely love his little panda. He just always had so much on his plate. He can’t even remember the last time he had a vacation. That thought brings on a huge wave of exhaustion crashing down on the leader’s slumped shoulders.

   When Jiyong arrives at the apartment he shares with his boyfriend, he walks straight into the kitchen and grabs a bag of chips. When he enters the living room he sees the TV is still on, so either Seungri forgot to turn it off, or he tried to wait up for him. Jiyong finds the second true as he rounds the couch to see his panda fast asleep on the couch……crying.

  Seeing Seungri cry in his sleep just breaks Jiyong’s heart. He lets out a long, sympathetic sigh. Knowing this is his fault makes him feel even worse. After a few minutes of petting his maknae’s soft hair, Jiyong made a decision. He fishes his phone out of his satchel (it’s not a purse god damn it!) and spends the next hour in a whispered argument with the person on the other side. When he flips his phone closed, he gives himself a mental pat on the back. Now that he had made his arrangements, all he needed to do was pack their things and successfully kidnap his boyfriend without waking him up.