Welcome Home.

Welcome To Your New Life. [HIATUS]
Chapter 4
 
Ren's P.O.V
 
         Today was the day that I would be moving in with my new family.
I was beyond excited. I was super jittery and anxious, and I couldn't wait to be able to have a place
to call home.
    I got in the car that awaited me outside the hole that I was now leaving. 
''Adios!'' I saluted towards the rundown building, and quickly hopped in the vehicle.
I was in the backseat bouncing up and down like a little kid that had about 5 energy drinks.
I started looking around trying to find something to keep me occupied during the ride, so I hopefully would 
calm down just a tad.
     Of course I had not much luck, and ended up only finding a small pen on the floor of the car. 
I started flipping it around my fingers, and clicking it. Suprisingly it kept me occupied for a good few minutes,
and before I knew it, we had arrived at my destination. 
Looking out the window, I couldn't believe my eyes.
These people must be loaded.
      The house was huge and stunning.  
It had a modern feel to it and had many things that caught your eye.
I quickly started fiddling with my seatbelt trying to get it unbuckled.
I somehow ended up getting all tangled in it, and let out a defeated sigh.
Trying a few more times, I finally got out of the restraints of the stupid seatbelt.
I threw the taxi driver some pocket money, not bothering to even count it because hey, these people were rich.
I would hopefully get allowance.
        I sprinted full speed towards the mansion and began repeatidly knocking on the large doors that looked like they
were fit for a castle.  An elderly woman quickly came and opened the doors for me.
I walked right in ignoring the lady.
''Ah, I'm guessing your Ren.'' She said polietly. 
I turned my head to her, I felt kind of embarressed by my rude manners towards the woman.
''Uh yes..Sorry about that I was just kind of shocked I didn't see you there.'' I said rubbing the back of my neck, trying to ease the awkward situation.
''Thats fine, Mr. Choi will be down shortly, please take a seat in the living room!'' She said walking me towards a room that was probably the size of my old house. I stood there with a my mouth gaping wide open.
''Sir are you okay?'' 
''Ah yes! Sorry'' I ran to the big sofa plopping down on it and made myself at home.
        After a while Siwon and my new brothers came down from the upstairs.
''Ah Ren, welcome! How do you like your new house?'' He said with a big grin on his face.
''Its really great Mr. Choi! I've never seen such a house before.'' I stated.
''Good, I'm glad you like it. Hmm, how about we start off with you finding a room to stay in.''
''Okay, sure!'' I jumped of from the couch and Siwon pointed towards his two sons signaling for them to 
show me around the rooms.
        Baekho had a stoic look on his face while JR grabbed my hand and dragged me to out of the room 
and baekho soon followed knowing that if he didn't Siwon wouldn't hesitate to have a talk with him. 
Jr brought me to one of the rooms that was actually pretty small. Well for the house at least.
I noticed he still had hand enterlaced with mine and I quickly unlatched our fingers. I didn't want anyone seeing
him doing this because I know it would lead to annoying questions in the future.
I walked into the room investigating every nook and crany. 
     '' What else you got?'' I asked.
I saw Baekho roll his eyes and give off a small smirk.
Jr laughed and once again grabbed my hand and began pulling me out the room.
''Hey, you. Let go.'' I stated strictly so he would hopefully get the idea.
Nope, he only held on tighter and resumed dragging me away.
Ugh.
        He brought me to the next room and once again I began examining it. ''What else yo--''
''Just pick a ing room.'' Baekho said threating.
''Baekho, get your head out of your and be polite.'' Jr said pointing a finger at Baekho like and Ahjumma would.
''No its fine, I actually like this room.'' I said flailing myself onto the king sized bed.
''Now shoo, I need some beauty sleep!'' Baekho once again rolled his eyes. ''You know one day your eyes could get stuck like that.'' I sayed proping my arms behind my head in a relaxed manner.
''Whatever'' he said walking out the door slamming the door. ''Hmph, whats his problem?'' 
''Who knows hes came out of his moms like this.'' I chuckled and signaled for JR to leave.
He smiled and walked out.
''I think I'm going to like it here''
 
A/N =3 = Ugh so I'm working on this stupid saints paper. (I got to a catholic school) and my mind is like fried. 
I'm all stressed out, and Ive been working on that paper for the past few weeks. Buuttt luckily its due this Friday. 8D So no more stressing.
WOOP WOOP
ANYWAYS, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter. Nothing really interesting has happened yet. And still no Baekren moments. It might be a few more chapters till then. Harhar.
Alright... Whallleee BIEEE ~Olivia♥