Hanchul

The Way They Proposed

 

An update!!

enjoy..



 

Hanchul



 

Heechul walk down the street, feeling so depressed. It has been like... more that 3 years that he left him. And to the pretty man, it feels more that just 3 years, it like a thousands of year. He sighed, looking around his surrounding, the spring is almost over, and the beautiful cherry blossom petal is now falling like pink snow. Every year when they were together, they would spend their time walking around this cherry blossom park.

The memories of the past strike him like an endless movie.



 

"Chullie, please slow down a little bit, I’m trying to enjoy the view here." He other man said while looking at Heechul who is now pouting. He pinched the check.

"You’re so cute. Don’t do that, I’ll lose my self-control soon." He said, letting out his gentle laugh. The laugh that always makes Heechul calm, well, everything about him makes Heechul calm and happy.

"Hannie, promise you won’t leave me?" Heechul asked the other man. Hangeng smile at him and gently hug him.

"I won’t leave you. I promise. You’re the only place that I could return to. You’re my home." Hangeng whispered that to him. Feeling to be hugged under the falling cherry blossom by the man you love, Heechul smile feeling complete.

"Hey, Hannie."

"Hm?"

"Let’s come again next year! And the year after that, and the year after that, and the next year after that, and…"

"I get it; we’ll come here every year."



 

"But then, the next year we can’t even come here. You left me that time, without saying a goodbye, without telling me where are you going to. Without consider my feelings." Heechul mumble as he let the tears fall.

"I’m such an idiot. Why am I still coming to this place?" He wipes his tears and sits at one of the bench. Watching the petal falling down beautifully.

His phone ring.

"Hello?"

"Hi." The man at the other line said. Heechul eyes widen as he realize whose voice that is.

"Hangeng." Heechul whispered the name.

"Yeah, it’s me. I know what you thinking. But please let me tell you this, I’m sorry for leaving you without a telling you the reason."

"Where are you right now?" Heechul said, trying so hard not to cry.

There’s a short silence. "I’m in far place." He said. Heechul bit his lip.

"How far?"

"Like a round of earth."

Another silence. "And just like round earth, I’ll always come back to you, Heechul ah."

Heechul could feel the voice is behind him, he slowly turn around and finally see the man he love. The tears fall down nonstop. He couldn’t stop it. Hangeng smile and hug the shorter man.

"I’m home, Heechul ah. Say, am I too late?"

Heechul shook his head.

"That’s great to know. Then let me asked you this. Marry me."

"How many times do you want to make me cry, you idiot! Of course I do!"

 



 

 

"Hannie."

"Yeah?"

"Why did you left me?"

"Well, there’re a lot of things that happened. Actually, my parents want me to accompany them to the Paris. I need to go at that very moment. Then I have this idea popped up inside my head. How about I make a lot of pictures for you with a marry me sign around the world. But then I got lost here and there. So, yeah, you could say it a fail plan. I got my cell phone stolen too."

"You really are an idiot."

"Yeah I know. Next time we’ll go together then."

 


what do you think??

mind to comment?

thank you for reading!! *Hugs*