Kyumin

The Way They Proposed

 

The poster is not mine, i got it from the internet...

anyway, enjoy..



 

Kyumin

Autumn Love

 



 

 

Kyuhyun turned off his alarm, he didn't usually wake up this early, but he has to do some important thing this morning. With a groan, Kyuhyun wake up from his bed, try to ignore the chilling autumn and take a shower.

After decent and all, Kyuhyun put his coat on and walk out from his house to his boyfriend house with a shovel in his hand.

“Time to get work!!” He said before working.



 

 

Sungmin let out a small sigh; he just woke up from his long sleep just to feel the cold autumn chill.

“I knew I shouldn't wake up!” He muttered under his breath as he walk towards the kitchen to make some hot chocolate, Sungmin curled up with his blanket on the sofa while take a sip on his hot chocolate. He the TV, switching in from channel to channel

"Nothing interesting..." he said, while finally turn in to the animal channel. It’s a good thing that he doesn’t have to go to the campus in this chilly morning. Then he heard some annoying voice that he knew so well interrupting his peaceful morning.

"What is he doing?!" Sungmin hissed. He put down his hot chocolate, and put his jacket on to see what his boyfriend has been doing. And when he opened the windows, his big ayes widen, the bunny-like man don’t believe his sight.

Kyuhyun is there, just like usual with his somehow warm smile, not the sly smirk he usually see.

And just behind him, there was a pile of fallen leaves which now has become a sentence; it seems that kyuhyun has arranged it.

I love you my bunny, marry me.

"Baby Bunny yah!!Saranghae!!!!!" He screamed, making Sungmin embarrassed to death and people who are jogging stopped for a while to see what’s going on.

"Yah! Lee Sungmin! Will you marry me? I love you baby ah!!!" Kyuhyun yell again. Sungmin can’t say anything he speechless with his boyfriend behavior. Kyuhyun never did anything so cheesy before, even if Sungmin asked for it. And now out of nowhere, Kyuhyun propose him with the most romantic way that Sungmin knew. And now Sungmin don’t know what to do, his cheek is red with embarrassment. He slammed his windows closed, making kyuhyun and the others viewers speechless.

'Does it mean that he rejected me?' Kyuhyun thought, feeling depressed. When he wanted to walk away and find a nearest river to drown himself, the door of his boyfriend house opened. Revealing Sungmin with his coat on and breathing heavily.

"I... can’t find... my... coat." He explained. Making Kyuhyun smile.

"So? Will you marry me, baby bunny yah?" Kyuhyun asked him once more. Sungmin ran towards his boyfriend, crashing into him that make they fall to the pile of leaves.

"Yes. I do." Sungmin whispered.



 

 

The two lovers are now cuddling with a cup of chocolate on each hand, sharing warmth and happiness.

"Kyu"

"Hm?"

"It not like I want it, but... you didn’t bring the ring to propose me?"

"Of course I brought..... Oh !!!" Kyuhyun suddenly panicked, he stood up and putting his mug of chocolate, and start running toward the pile of leaves. It must fallen when Sungmin hug him until they fall.

Sungmin continue to drink his chocolate, not bothered to help his boyfriend.

 


so.. what do you think??

mind to comment??

anyway thanks for reading... *hugs*