Chapter 1: Letting Go

Here We Go Again

 

 

I throw all of your stuff away

Then I clear you out of my head

I tear you out of my heart

And ignore all your messages

- By Demi Lovato


Jieun slammed the door of her hotel room. Well her and Luhan's. She had just broken up with Luhan once again.

They always did this.

They had an off- and- on relationship for the past year.

With tears making her eyesight blurry, she stumbled onto the bed.

Sitting up on the bed Jieun whipped away the tears.

Like many other nights Jieun grabbed a bag stuffing everything Luhan had ever given her.

Clothes, Teddy bears, CD's, anything you could thing of.

Jieun looked at her finger where the promise ring Luhan had given her rested. Jieun quickly took it off, trying not look at.

Before she could talk herself out of it she put it in the bag.

Sitting on the desk nearby she quickly wrote a note.

~

Luhan,

 

These are all the things you have ever given me. don't try to make it up, were done for good. I cant keep going on like this.

 

-Lee Jieun

~

 

Jieun stuffed the note in the bag, before placing the bag on the bed.

Grabbing her duffle bag, she her heel and left the room.

Jieun made her way to her best friends room.

Knocking on the door, Jieun stepped back and waited for it to be opened.

"Putain!" Jieun heared a husky voice exclaim before the door opened "JiJi, what are you doing here?"

Jieun looked down trying to hide her puffy red eyes. "If its to late I can go somewhere else." Jieun said somehow making her voice sound normal.

"Oh no JiJi you can stay here with me, what's wrong sweetie?" the blond asked hurrying the brunette into the room.

Trying to avoid the subject Jieun asked a question "What does Putain mean?"

"Oh it means , its because I hit my leg with the bed when I got up…" Jiyeon said "But I know what your doing, don't change the subject."

Jiyeon is currently studying French Language.

Jieun smiled sheepishly "Sorry, what time is it anyways."

"Twelve-Thirty, stop trying to change the subject, Ji." the blond said.

Jieun burst into tears once again, she couldn't lie to her best friend, Jiyeon knew her to well.

"Luhan?" the blond asked.

Jieun sobbed harder as she said his name.

Jiyeon took her into her arms muttering angrily in French.

All Jieun heard in between angry mutterings was 'enculé'

Jieun giggled, it was funny hearing her talk in French, not understanding anything the blond was saying.

"What does that mean?" Jieun asked for the second time that night.

"er." Jiyeon said before going back to muttering under her breath.

Jieun went back to the comfort of her friends arms.

"JiJi get up, were going to a club" Jiyeon said declared.

Jieun shook her head "I don't wanna."

"Stop winning, were going whether you like it or not." Jiyeon said going to take some clothes out of the small closet.

She came out with two outfits.

"Here put that on, we have to look très y." Jiyeon said handing her a mini skirt, a corset, and boots. "Let me call Unnies."

Jieun sighed in defeat, knowing the blond wouldn't take no for an answer.

Jieun entered the bathroom to change and freshen up, while Jiyeon talked to the Hyomin and Eunjung.

She quickly changed into the mini skirt, which looked smaller on her seeing as she had a bit curvier than the slim blonde. The silver corset fit her perfectly, as did the boots.

"y." Jiyeon said as Jieun came out of the bathroom.

"You look y as well." Jieun said; Jiyeon had already changed into her party clothes.

"Merci, Merci." Jiyeon said as she straighten her hair quickly.

"Stop talking in French, I cant understand."

"Sorry, it just slips out." Jiyeon said to the curvy brunette.

Jieun nodded watching as Jiyeon did her own makeup.

"Come over here, I need to touch up your makeup and redo your hair." Jiyeon said pulling out a chair.

Jieun nodded and sat on the chair.

Jiyeon quickly let her hair down, making soft big curls.

"You know Jiyeonie you could probably be a person that does hair, your like a pro."

Jiyeon giggled "Thanks, now close your eyes, let me do your eyes shadow."

Jieun did as told, and in no time she was finished.

Just as Jieun got up from the chair her phone beeped. Jieun opened the message and read it.

 

*So sorry IU, please come to our room and lets talk about it.

- Luhan

 

Jieun felt the tears come back up, but she refused to cry. Plus Jiyeon would probably kill her for ruining her makeup.

"Who was that?"

"Luhan." Jieun said.

Before Jiyeon could start cussing Luhan out again, someone knocked on the door.

Jieun quickly went to open it to find Hyomijn and EunJung on the other side.

"Hi JiBaby!" they both exclaimed at the same time, hugging Jieun like there was no tomorrow.

"Unnies, I would like to have my best friend alive." Jiyeon said with a laugh.

The two blushed pulling away from a gasping Jieun. "Sorry."

"It's okay you didn't kill me!" Jieun said.

"Well come on, lets go party." Jiyeon said.

With that the four Girls linked arms and left to party.

Thirty minutes later they stood in front of the most popular club they could find in the state they were in.

Flashing their ID's security the four beautiful your ladies made their way inside.

There were a few Superstars there, but that was not surprise.

Hyomin and Eunjung quickly made their way to the dance.

"You can go you know." Jieun said to Jiyeon, who was eyeing her current boy-toy…. Baekhyun.

"Thanks." the bond beamed before joining Baekhyun in the dance floor.

Jieun smiled looking at them. She knew Jiyeon liked him, even if she keep on saying that she wasn't a relationship girl, but Jieun knew better.

Shaking her head Jieun made her way to the bar.

"A Patron shot." Jieun said to bar man, sitting in a stool.

He nodded.

As Jieun waited her phone beeped again. Jieun ignored it, knowing it was Luhan.

Finally the bar man came back with her shot.

Jieun started sipping it, enjoying the drink.

Jieun looked at all the happy couples, thinking back to earlier in the night.

 


 

Jieun looked in the mirror, putting on the finishing touches of her makeup.

Someone knocked on the door and Jieun quickly went to open it.

"Hi, baby." Luhan said leaning down for a kiss.

"Hi, I'm ready to go." Jieun said taking a hold of his hand.

And in no time they were in restaurant for their date.

They ordered their food and everything was going great.

That is until she showed up.

"Hi Luhan." she said in her flirty voice.

"Hi Tiffany, what are you doing here?"

"Oh you know just here on a date with Donghae."

And on and on it went. Then Tiffany stepped it up a notch, sitting down totally ignoring Jieun, and flirting with Luhan.

Jieun sat back and stayed quite to see if Luhan said anything. Luhan only flirted back, ignoring her as well.

"What the hell!" Jieun exclaimed as Tiffany left.

"What?"

"Don't what me, you were flirting with her, in front of me none the less."

"I was being polite." Luhan said.

"Polite my , you know Luhan this was the last straw, were done." Jieun said standing up.

"Jieun come on sit down lets talk about this."

"No were done, for good."

And with that Jieun left the restaurant calling a cab she left to the hotel.

 


 

Seated comfortably on the stool under the dim lights Jieun raised her shot glass and said "Keep'em coming."