Chapter 2: Break Down

Here We Go Again

 

 

I tell everyone that we are through

Cause I'm so much better without you

But it's just another pretty lie

Cause I break down

Every time you come around(Uh Oh Uh Oh)

-By Demi Lovato

 


 

Jieun tried prying her eyes open as she rolled over in the king sized bed. Finally after much trying she opened her eyes, looking around she realized she was in Jiyeon's room.

How she got there she didn't know.

Last night had been a blur after the seventh or was it eight shot? Truthfully she didn't know.

Stumbling out of bed she made her way to the bathroom. She quickly took a shower, putting on her workout clothes, seeing that the rest of her clothes were in Luhan's room.

Jieun made her way into the now sunny bedroom.

"Jiyeon, are you trying to blind me?" Jieun asked as she stumbled in.

"Yay JiJi you awake." Jiyeon said in overly loud voice.

"Yah! Dino you don't have to scream." Jieun said holding her hands to her ears.

And here come the huge headache.

"Sorry Ji, but you wouldn't be in this state if you hadn't drunk a lot." Jiyeon said mockingly.

"What a best friend you are" Jieun said with a pout.

Jiyeon rolled her eyes "I'm a good bestfriend."

"Yea, whatever, you were making fun of me." Jieun said.

"Who do you think was the one that brought you back here." Jiyeon said.

Jieun rolled her eyes "You."

"Actually it was Baekhyun." Jiyeon said.

"Who… oh your Baekhyunie." Jieun said.

"He's not my Baekhyunie." Jiyeon said.

"You like him." Jieun singsonged "You like Baekhyun!"

"Whatever, lets go eat." Jiyeon said pulling Jieun out of the room and to the Hotel Restaurant.

Just after they ordered Jieun's phone went off.

"Hello."

"Hiya Ji, so you okay?" Suzy asked.

Jieun had to smile, she already knew what the black head was going to say.

"Yes Suz, I'm fine… besides I'm over him." Jieun said.

Jieun could almost imagine Suzy nodding her head "Yes you are Ji, you deserve better than him."

"Thanks Suz, so who told you?"

"A little birdie."

"Was it a blond bird?" Jieun said

Suzy giggled "Yup, she called yesterday."

"Does everyone know?"

"Yup… wait Victoria wants to talk to you." Suzy said.

"Hey JiBaby, you okay?" Victoria asked.

"I'm fine Unnie." Jieun said.

"Okay but for the record you deserve someone better that him." Victoria.

"I've heard it all before Unnie, I know." Jieun said.

And it was true she always lied to them telling them she was fine. Or telling them that she realized that she was better, and deserved better.

Well it was all a lie. She loved him and after a few day they would be together.

Even if they couldn't live with each other, they also couldn't live without each other.

That was just how they were. And every time the broke up would be just one more bump in the rode.

After a few minutes of talking Jieun hung up and started to eat.

Feeling someone's eyes on her, she turned around as her eyes spotted the familiar figure .

It was Luhan.

Jieun turned around feeling the tears in her eyes.

She wouldn't let him see her cry, she never had before, and she wasn't going to start now.

"Ji, what's wrong?" Jiyeon said after she notice that Jieun was strangely quite… and wait there are tears in her eyes.

"Luhan." Jieun whispered so much like the night before.

"Where?" Jiyeon said, eyes flashing in anger.

Jieun said nothing and just continued to eat.

Jiyeon looked around, finally spotting him.

"My head hurts." Jieun complained.

Jiyeon grinned "Too bad."

"See told you, you were a bad friend." Jieun said as she stuck out her tounge.

They continued to eat for some time before Jieun decided to go and nap before she had to go to tape her drama.

"Okay go, I'll catch up with you." Jiyeon said.

Jieun nodded getting up and heading for her room.

If Jieun had stayed she would have seen Jiyeon going up to Luhan, slapping him, saying a lot of bad French words. And Jiyeon slapping him again.

But Jieun didn't she just walked to Jiyeon's hotel room, falling onto the bed.

The tears she had been holding finally falling down her cheeks.