Final

Is It Legal to Become Your Paparazzi?

“And now you will be paparazzi again?”


“Why?”


“It is embarrassing!”


“Until Kai notices me. Don’t say anything, okay?”


You knew that Suho really did not like your embarrassing action but, you kept on your way. You always assumed yourself for not caring what Suho said about forbidding you becoming paparazzi for a boy like Kai. You definitely guessed that Suho was jealous because after that Kim Kai Jongin came to your school as new-transferred student, everything was like rolling. You had to admit that he was attractive. As evidence, you had found many girls screaming at him when he played soccer. No wonder but, you could not avoid that you liked taking photos of him. Secretly.


“Your DSLR ‘s battery has been charged fully? Don’t say you will come crying to me because of your DSLR’s battery is suddenly empty because you forget to charge!”


You nodded surely. Yesterday night, you had charged it fully.


“Where is exactly the soccer competition held?” Suho asked.

 

“I forget the place’s name but, I know the way to reach that place. Ehm, Suho-ya! My preparation is perfect, isn’t it? Hat, sunglasses, and DSLR of course!”


“You should open the fansite  that provides all your phototakens of Kai and make it as your job. You can sell it to many girls for our school so you will earn money.”


You laughed. Suho was probably mad at you. This boy was your friend from your childhood until now―second grade of senior high school. You did not want to conclude this fast but sometimes you felt that Suho was having a feel for you. Like this time. You really took your attention to Kai and sometimes ignored Suho but, once again you really could not avoid Kai. Firstly, photography was your main hobby and you liked Kai. That was really simple! You learnt from someone that being photographer was not hard since all the things needed just feel and like. You felt for photography and liked Kai. And it automatically happened.

 

But sadly, if your hypothesis was right, you could not make Suho as your lover. He was like best friend of you ever after.


“You are so funny, Kim Junmyeon.” You grinned at him. “Ah the soccer competition will be started thirty minutes later. I wiil go now. By the way, do you want to follow me?” Actually you knew that Suho would probably say no.


“No. It is boring. Twenty two people chasing one ball. No.” The answer was as you expected.


“Okay.” You took your bag and walked out from your room but, you realized something. “Suho-ya, why are you there? You will stay at my room like that?”

 

***

 

Like a stalker, you tried searching a strategic place. Oh well, the venue was a bit crowded. You had to scan properly to find where the place that not that really so front but, you could shoot Kai perfectly.


About this soccer competition, it was about a package of summer sport school competition. This summer sport school competition was held annually in your district. And according to the last year, your school was a first winner of this soccer competition. As it was expected, your school came as the fighter in final! Well, actually you were not that really interested about soccer but since Kai was participating as a striker to strengthen your school soccer team, you would come!

 

“Cih!” You clicked because of a head suddenly appeared when you had a second to click your DSLR button to take the right angle of Kai. “You are disturbing me!” You were murmuring a little. A second then you thought that this place you sat on was not that good to take Kai’s photo. So, you decided to search some spot in order that you could collect your perfect angle of Kai.


“Ah here is good.” You finally found a good seat but sadly, it was placed around girls screaming Kai too much. Moreover, they brought a banner written “Kim ‘Kai’ Jongin fighting!!!”. Actually, you did not want to be considered as one of this bunch of girls but what could you do. The seat that these girls picked was good for taking a good photo of Kai.


With your patience, you tried to be calm. At least your struggle would not be nothing if Kai’s photos you would have would come perfectly and worth to be collected.


“Kyaaaaaaaaaa!!!” The scream was heard loudly in your ears. You felt like wanting to close your ears from this bunch of coquettish girls but, you could not prevent it when…Kai made a point for your school! You also screamed! It was really cool.


“Wah wah Kai is doing celebration after making a goal! Where is my DSLR? I have to take a photo!” But that was your habit. You always suddenly forgot what your purpose was if something had teased you. You searched your DSLR in your bag but, you did not find it. “Where? Where?” You started becoming panic.

“You are searching that?”


You became quiet when suddenly hearing a voice beside you. Someone tapped your shoulder and you looked at him. A guy with familiar face―


“SEHUN? WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” Someone tapping your shoulder was Sehun. One of your friends at class! You became more panic. What if Sehun found what you were doing here and spread it easily like confetti?


“You hang your DSLR on your neck.”

 

Okay you finally thought yourself as a right now. How could you forget that for the first time, you just hung your DSLR up on your neck? You remembered what Suho had said that you were really embarrassing. “Ah hehe.” Nothing to say, you just grinned stupidly.

 

“What are you doing here, Sehun-a?” You tried to melt the situation down.

 

“Watching our school. You? By holding your camera?”

 

“Ah―hm―eum AH since I am one of the members of journalist club in school, I have to make article of this competition and it needs photos to make the article complete.” Even you forgot the secure reason to cover your paparazzi up to people. But your reason was not lie. You were having a task to make article of this soccer competition and you sincerely wanted to do it. About you became paparazzi for Kai, it was a real big secret. Just you, Suho, and God who knew.


Sehun easily believed what you said and it made you felt relieved. But something bothered you. If you kept your position beside Sehun, slowly you would be noticed by him that you frequently focused your lens on Kai. So, you made a decision.

 

“Emm, Sehun-a. I have to meet Chanyeol in other side. Do you mind if I am leaving you alone?” You lied. Actually, Chanyeol was not here.

 

Sehun shook his head. He was expressionless as usual.

 

“Okay. Bye, Sehun!”

 

You quickly stood up from your position and searched again where the better seat to shoot Kai’s photo. “Ah why is it so hard, God?!”

 

***

“Suho-aaaaa!!!” You suddenly shouted as you realized something. “MY DSLR WAS LEFT IN COMPUTER LABORATORY!!!”

“Don’t shout right on my ear! It hurts!” Suho rubbed his left ear after hearing my shout. “Why don’t you come back to computer laboratory instead of shouting on my ear, huh?”

 

By seeing his expression, you could tell that Suho was not in his good mood. You really did not like the situation if he was being like that. “Why are you mad, huh? What will you feel if that camera suddenly miss? That camera I bought by my own money?!!” You could not hold your eager but it was enough. You did not need Suho to help you right now. “Okay, you do not have to help me, Suho-ya!” And then you ran quickly. You did not care although he shouted for your name. You kept running to computer laboratory.

You smiled a little when you saw that computer laboratory door had not been closed. “Wait for me, my love!”

“HAH? WHERE IS MY CAMERA?!” You started panicking after finding nothing on your computer desk you used to sit before. You clearly remembered that you placed your camera there, on the desk. “Calm yourself down.” Thus, you tried searching the whole laboratory but―

 

You knelt down. You could not find where your camera was. It was really your worst nightmare. You started crying. Your biggest treasures were in your camera. It saved many memories including…Kai’s photos. Who the hell in this world could be dare to steal your camera? You knew it was not that expensive but, please there was your sweat as you were struggling to collect money to buy that camera. You really cried.


Luckily, there was no one around computer laboratory so, at least you could cry as much as you wanted.

“Do you search it?”


Suddenly, you heard someone voice and it was a boy, you were sure. You lifted your depressing face to see who the hell were calling for you.


“Ehm―YOU?!!!!”


“Don’t be so careless. Luckily, I am the one who finds your camera.”


You gulped. Really gulped. How could it be? The one in front of you was person who found your camera―and why it had to be KAI?


“Careless. How can you become careless for such a precious thing like this?” Kai walked approaching you. You prayed that it was better to be your dream but, you felt hurt when you secretly pinched your leg.

“OH MY GOD! MY LOVE!” You tried to cover your feeling up by reacting that exaggerating. You know it would come stupid but you were sure that this method would make you did not look like having a ‘dugeun-dugeun’ for him.


“You like photography?”


“Hah??” You almost could not believe that Kai was asking you.


Then, Kai made a gesture as he took a photo.


“Ah not that really.”


“But your phototakens are great. You really take your feel on it!”

 

“HAAAAHH??” Okay, you could not be calm but what Kai had said before, it meant that he had seen what the inside of this camera. So―


“Please continue your hobby. I sometimes was impressed by a girl holding a camera. It makes a better sense than a girl coming to boutique or something like that.”

 

You could not say anything. Besides you had melted because of Kai was right beside you, you felt embarrassed because it seemed like Kai had known that you took many photos of him.

 

“Ehm―” Kai squatted in front of you who were still staying quiet as a dumb. “About my photos in your camera―” Out of your control, Kai approached you and whispered some words to you. “I don’t mind.” Kai smiled.

 

“Ah it seems the break time has almost been over. I go right now, bye!” He stood up and left you alone with all of your confusion.

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” You could not hold it for not screaming happily. It was not dream.

 

***

END