I'll be okay

~ I'll be okay ~
Please log in to read the full chapter

Is it just me or has a day pass?

Have I just had a long nightmare?

I hear the people outside as if nothing had happened. Am I alone in this world?

You called me out several times and everytime you seemed to want to tell me something but you never could. I never paid any mind because I was just happy to be with you.

That final day you called me to ask if you could come over. I was excited and said yes.

You walked in and said a very cold hello.

I went to hug & kiss you but you pushed me away. I scoffed & said "what the hell?"

You had red eyes, I was going to touch your shoulders but you put you hands up ready to push me away.

In your hand was a letter. You handed it to me and left saying "I'm sorry". Confused I opened it and was in shock.

In the letter you bluntly explained the past year with me was basically to play with me.

Was it like trying out a new car? Did it feel like buying a new suit? Why did I have to be the toy you chose?

You said "I was better suited for someone who knew how to love." You had made the decision to finally tell me because I was too in love.

I wanted to call you and ask you not to leave me, I wanted scream them to you.

In the end I could not say anything to you. I have always known you were a player.

It was my idiotic thought you could fall in love with anyone let alone me. I realized that when you woke up that m

Please log in to read the full chapter