Sequel Teaser

Opposites Really Do Attract

Months passed after that messy confession and their relationship was as strong as ever...

Nothing really changed between them; their friendship remained but it rose up to a higher level with a deeper meaning...

Both has their own weaknesses but covers it with each other’s strengths...

They don’t really have a problem with each other but like a typical relationship, they have some small fights which they can easily recover in just a day...

Today was the guy’s birthday and the girl did her best to create the best gift for her boyfriend but it only resulted to a big mess in their relationship...

 

“I tried everything I can to give you the best gift for your birthday. I was expecting hugs and kisses from you as a return but what I got was very painful words from you."


Annyeong chingus!

Since today is Kris' birthday ~ "Saengil chukha hamnida Duizhang Kris!" hehe!

and since many requested for a sequel...

Here I am, back with a oneshot sequel for all of you! Yehey~!!!

This will be a little dramatic part in the middle, I think, so be ready! hahaha!

I would try to finish this tonight so that I could already post the story =D

Hope that everyone would anticipate and enjoy the story =))))

Don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote ^____^

XOXO,

emoment16


Here's Kris for everyone!!! =)))

Kris Wu and Ace Wu ~ Kyeopta! Like father, like son! hihihi!!

>That's all for now ="""">