UNNIE'S and Oppa?????

your heart is mine only
"UNNIE????"i said in disbelief expression*with my widen eyes and hanging jaw*. "Yes we are soojungie!!!!"taeyoen unnie said with excitement in her eyes. "Soojung is that Aiden liu???" Yoona unnie said. "Yes unnie and he's mine ONLY MINE"i said to her. ''Hi Krystal''is that suho oppa's voice i quickly turn around to make sure of it. ''Yes oppa what do you ne- '' i can't believe that he is aiden oppa. (At infirminary) Note: krystal got fainted after he saw aiden in front of her "Aiden's OPV" Key,kai,minho and donghae hyung drag me to this beautiful girl that caught my eyes *i mean love at first sight*hahahahaha...they told me to say hi to her and they whisper her name to me. "Hi Krystal"i said then she fainted in front of mine thank god her unnie left before i approache her i quickly caught her and then i go to infirminary's office after that. "What happened to her???"the doctor said to me with eyeing eye.maybe she suspect me that dirty taughts of her mind. I explained what happened and the doctor just nodded her head. I kissed krystal's forehead before drifting off to my dream land. "Tace care princess"i said to her when i wake up,i was about to exit the room when she suddenly she spoke. "Oppa where are we???".