Second Chance

Chasing Dreams

Jessica stops the car in front of a beautiful house. She turns to her left and smiles gently at the sleeping Taeyeon. Taeyeon has fallen asleep on the way to the village after teasing Jessica. What a beautiful sight. I am thankful that this beautiful woman is mine and I will make sure that she will always be mine. Jessica steps out of the car and walks to open the door of the house. Then she walks to Taeyeon’s side. She opens the door softly and bends to Taeyeon. She kisses Taeyeon’s temple and proceed to gently pick her up bridal style. She closes the door using her feet then walks inside the house straight to the bedroom. She puts Taeyeon gently on the bed, turns on the air condition, and covers her with a blanket. She smiles contently and kisses Taeyeon’s cheek before walks out to take all the belongings.

Jessica puts the belongings inside the bedroom with a huff. Her shirt is wet because of the sweat. She looks at the bed and saw Taeyeon’s serene sleeping face that calling her to join her on the bed. I’ll take a bath first then sleep. Jessica takes the bath necessity and goes inside the bathroom. Ten minutes later, a fresh Jessica wraps in a towel steps out the bathroom. When she move her gaze to the bed, she finds Taeyeon sit on the bed, eyes half closed, and pouting sadly at her. Jessica raises her brow questioningly and walks to Taeyeon’s side. She sits on the bed, near Taeyeon, then asks,” What’s wrong, Taenggoo? Why are you looking so sad?” 

Instead of answering, Taeyeon opens her arms wide, silently asking for a hug. Jessica sees this so she scoots closer to Taeyeon and embrace her tightly. She hugs Taeyeon around her shoulder while Taeyeon put her head on Jessica’s shoulder and hugs Jessica’s waist. She inhales Jessica’s fresh scent and feels comfortable.

“I was sad because I thought all the things that happen were only my dreams. I’m afraid to wake up alone again and separated from you.” Taeyeon hugs Jessica tighter and snuggles closer to Jessica. “I don’t want to be alone anymore. I want to be hug, kiss by you. Sleeping together, I want to feel safe again. My heart wants to forgive you but my mind tells me to not believe you anymore. What should I do, Sica? Help me. Save me. I’m afraid.”

Jessica sighs sadly and pulls away from the hug. She makes Taeyeon straddle her lap and hold her face. She looks at Taeyeon in the eyes and says,” Listen to your heart. Trust me, I won’t leave you. Even if you push me away, I won’t leave you. Maybe I will go for a while to calm myself but then I will start to pursue you again. I have given you my heart so no matter where I go, how far I go, in the end, I will always back to you.” Jessica leans forward and stops when their nose touched. “I love you, Kim Taeyeon. Give me second chance.” Jessica closes the gap between them and pray silently that Taeyeon will receive her kiss as an approval of the chance that Jessica asks.

Taeyeon tired of being alone and not having Jessica by her side so she closes her eyes and let Jessica kiss her. When their lips touch, Taeyeon feels like she is in heaven. She felt Jessica smile so she smiles too. After a moment, they separated and look at each other lovingly. “I will give you another chance, Jessica Jung Sooyeon. Don’t break my heart again because I won’t give you another chance.” When she saw Jessica nods her head eagerly, Taeyeon giggle. She cupped Jessica’s cheeks and it lovingly using her thumbs. “I miss you and I love you too, Sica.”

Jessica smile widely and nods her head like an eager puppy when she heard Taeyeon’s words. Finalyl… yes!! When Taeyeon hold her face, she hold Taeyeon’s hands and push it closer to her cheeks. “I miss you very much, Taenggoo. I’m glad finally our break is end.”

Taeyeon smile mischievously and slide her hands to Jessica’s neck. Taeyeon kiss Jessica’s jaw and whisper on her ear,” We are not on our break anymore but your punishment is still on. You will be my maid for the rest of the trip, we will sleep at night, and you can’t touch me unless I said otherwise, while I can do everything that I want to you. Including touching you..” Taeyeon slide on hand to Jessica’s and knead it seductively. “Here..” She heard Jessica’s breath ragged and slide further down to Jessica’s thigh and slip her hand under the towel then move to Jessica’s aching part of body. She cups it and felt Jessica’s wet lower lip. “And here.” She smile evilly when she hears Jessica’s moan. She moves her finger up and down, wetting her finger with Jessica’s juice. She pulls her hand out of Jessica’s towel and shows her fingers to Jessica. “Oh look, someone is sooo wet and hot.”

Jessica groans loudly and buries her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder. “You tease! Who teach you to do these things?” She lifts her head and looks at Taeyeon intently. “Tell me, who teach you?”

Taeyeon smirk and put her wet finger in . She and it seductively and pulls out with a flop when she finish. “Movies. YoonYul give me stack of adult movies and ask me to learn how to please my partner. I have lots of free time when we have fight so I watch them. Worth it if I may say, now I know where to touch, when to touch, how to touch to make my lover scream my name and reach the peak, make her lose her mind and beg for more. By the way, you taste great, Sica. It’s addictive. Now wear your clothes so I can dry your hair. You will sick if you continue clad only in towel. Not that I mind, I mean, it will be easier for me to touch my favorite parts.”

“Ugh, I should’ve known! Who else could do that other than those two monkeys. Stress!!” Jessica grabs her hair when she says that.

Taeyeon giggles at her girlfriend’s cute antics. “You will thank them when we make love. Don’t be so sad. If you can survive till this trip end, I will let you feel all the technique that I learn. But, until then, please get hold of yourself, Byun Sica.” Taeyeon laugh while patting Jessica’s shoulder.

Jessica huffs then storms to the bathroom after taking her clothes. “Hmph! I will let you know that you are not the only one that know techniques! Just you wait, Taenggoo!” Jessica finish wearing her clothes then sighs. “But how can I survive the teasing until the end of trip? I can go crazy!” Jessica walks out sadly and sits close to Taeyeon so she could dry her hair. She looks down and plays with her fingers. “Taenggoo, can you cut down the days of punishment? How about one week? I will really going crazy if you do this for the rest of our trip. I can’t! Please, Taenggoo! Please..Please.. Taenggoo..” Jessica throws Taeyeon her puppy sad eyes and pout.

Taeyeon see Jessica’s pout and sighs in defeat. She peck Jessica’s pouty lips and says,” Fine! One week.”

Jessica cheers and smiles brightly. “Yes! Although one week is long but it is better. Thank you, Taenggoo. You are the best!”     

Taeyeon smirks inwardly and continue to dry Jessica’s hair using a towel. One week is enough. I’ll just have to multiple my teasing and make her frustrated. Very frustrated. Hahaha…!! This is punishment for disappearing the whole week. Serves you right. Moreover, from the movies that I saw and the article, it is stated that the more frustrated someone, the more intense she felt when she reach the peak.

Jessica who doesn’t know what Taeyeon’s plan is, smile innocently at her girlfriend. Taeyeon return the smile and ask Jessica to take a comb when she finishes drying Jessica’shair. “I want to comb your hair. Bring me a comb.”

Jessica skips happily to her bag and takes a comb. She skips back to the bed and gives it to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon comb Jessica’s hair gently and says,” You have a beautiful hair.” When Taeyeon satisfied, she peck Jessica’s forehead and smile approvingly. “Now my lover is neat and smells nice.” Taeyeon put the comb on the table near her and asks Jessica to lie beside her. “Let’s have some sleep now. I need all the energy that I can get for our activity later.”

Jessica lies besides Taeyeon and slip her hand on Taeyeon’s waist. She pulls Taeyeon closer, making Taeyeon put her head on her chest. She smile contently when she feel the familiar warmth. “Aren’t you going to take a bath?”

“Later. I want to sleep first. When we wake up, I will take a bath and you will help me.” Says Taeyeon. Jessica nods her head and almost succumbs to sleep when Taeyeon’s words finally reach her head. “What do you mean I’m helping you?”

“You are my maid so you will soaping me, rub my body, and help me dry it. That’s the basic job of a maid. Stop asking so many question and sleep.”

Jessica’s eyes open wide when she hears this and groan mentally. Gah! Taenggoo doesn’t waste even a day for teasing me! I just hope she won’t do some naughty moves. Sigh. I’m doom.