It's a Mistake, Taenggoo..

Chasing Dreams

Taeyeon’s eyes fluttered open. She want to stretched her body but felt that she can’t move her right arm. She looked to her right and met with Jessica’s serene face. She move a bit so she could have a better position then smile gently.  She trailed her finger to Jessica’s eyebrows then to the cheek, lastly to the nose. Taeyeon smile mischievously then pinch Jessica’s nose once. Taeyeon saw Jessica stirred a little but then go back sleeping. Taeyeon chuckled then pinched Jessica’s nose once again but this time longer, making Jessica hard to breath.

Jessica open her eyes widely because her air cut down suddenly. She gasping for air then turn to her left when she heard familiar ahjumma laugh. Jessica’s expression darken when she realized what Taeyeon has done. She glared fiercely at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon gulped in fear when she saw Jessica’s icy glare. She patted Jessica’s hand awkwardly then said,”H-Hi, Sica. Y-You are awake! H-Huraayy!” Taeyeon saw Jessica’s hand raised so she hugged Jessica tight and burried her face on Jessica’s neck then said panickly,”I’m sorry, Sica! I was just playing around with you. When I was woke up just now, I saw you gorgeous sleeping face and the temptation to pull a prank was to big. Please don’t hit me!”

Jessica bit her lip to prevent her laugh escaped. She wasn’t going to hit Taeyeon. She was angry because her sleep was disturbed but when she saw this cute sight, her anger vanished instantly. Jessica rolled over so she hovering over Taeyeon. She put her most intimidated face then said in dark voice,”Who said you would dodge the punishment if you act cute? Your act can’t redeemed your sin. I need cuter act! Show me the cutest act then I will consider to not punish you.”

“W-What? I can’t do that. It’s not my character to do cute act! How about other things than that? Hmm? How about I treat you dinner? Sicaaaaa~ Please…. No cute act..” Taeyeon puffed her cheeks and showed her big, round teary puppy eyes.

Jessica squealed loudly then crushed Taeyeon into her embrace. “Taenggoo, how could you be this cute? Kyaaa.. You said you hate to act cute but you did it unconsciously. Ahhhh, you make me insecure! If you this to other people, they would be molesting you for sure. Aww, you cute little thing!” Jessica rolled over once again making Taeyeon lay on top of her.

Taeyeon furrowed her brows feeling confused. She tilted her head and her pout appeared unconsciously when she think hard. ”But I really don’t know how to act cute.”

Jessica sighed because of Taeyeon’s obliviousness. “It’s alright. I think it is better if you didn’t know how to use your cuteness. By the way, what is my next task? I think it would be my last one considering the office hour would end in two hours.” Jessica then combed Taeyeon’s hair, tucked loose hair behind her ear while waiting for the answer.

Taeyeon contemplated hard but she got an idea when Jessica combed her hair. Taeyeon smile happily then said to Jessica.”I want you to be Taenggoo-sitter! You would treat me like I’m a baby. You would fed me, hold my hand when we walk, pat my head when I do something good, wipe my mouth when we finish eating, and many other things that a baby sitter do to the baby. But because I have to protect my image here, you will accomplish your job in your house. Hehehehe.. I’m genius! I’m happy!” Taeyeon stood up then hopping around like a hyper bunny.

When she finish her celebratory move, she looked at Jessica with sparkling eyes and wait for the answer. Taeyeon hold Jessica’s hand then swing it lightly when Jessica still hesitate.

Jessica knew she is defeated the moment Taeyeon looked at her with sparkling eyes but she tried to hold on for her pride. Unfortunately, Taeyeon add the innocent but eager act like swing her hand to attack her. Jessica nodded her head unwillingly then smile,”Alright, I will do it.”

Taeyeon shout happily and happing around once again. “Yeaaaahhh!! Hehehehe… Sica would pampered me!” Taeyeon than add a shake to her celebratory dance.

Jessica smile happily seeing Taeyeon’s happy state. She stood up, grabbed Taeyeon’s shoulder to stop the silly dance. “Let’s go now so you have more time to be pampered by me.”

Taeyeon nodded her head eagerly then skipped to the door with Jessica in tow. Just before she open the door, she changed her demeanor to a calm and proper one. She opened the door then walk out calmly. She is still holding Jessica’s hand but there isn’t any longer the puppy eyes or hopping around or dance. She is now in ‘owner’ mode. They stopped for a while when a manager come and asked something to her.

Jessica looked at Taeyeon’s new character in awe. She have saw the dorky side, caring side, funny side, innocent side, mischievous side, but this side is new for her. This charismatic and serious side. Taenggoo look so… y.. Jessica can’t believe her luck for having this almost perfect girlfriend. When Taeyeon held her hand once again, she give a smile to Taeyeon. Although Jessica love this y Taeyeon, she can’t help to wanted to tease Taeyeon. That’s why when Taeyeon being a gentlewoman by opened the door car for her, Jessica squeezed Taeyeon’s before enter the car and close the door. Jessica saw the frozen Taeyeon from inside the car and laughed loudly.

Taeyeon praised her self mentally for succeeding be a calm and proper leader in front of her employees. When they reached the car, Taeyeon opened the door for Jessica. When Jessica walked pass by her, she could felt a hand squeezed her precious . Taeyeon stood stiffly with wide eyes and jaw opened. Sica squeezed it! My precious ! She.. She..  Taeyeon turned to Jessica still with her shocked expression and found Jessica laughed her head out. Not only she is a ert, she is a mischievous one too.

Taeyeon calmed herself then go inside the car. She turned to Jessica when the car has been closed. “How could you do that in public? If anyone saw that, my image would be destroyed. They would think that I am easy to be bullied.” Taeyeon whined to Jessica.

“Aiggoo—Aiggoo my cute Taenggoo. I patted your instead of your head as a compliment for being gentlewoman. You are the one that asked me to pampered you, why are you whining right now? Do you want to take back your words? Hmm? Cutie Taenggoo?” Jessica pinched Taeyeon’s cheek lightly after she finished her talk.

“No! I’m not going to take back my words! I want to be pampered but I have said to do it in your house. I’m not complaining because you patted my , I’m complaining about the location you did it.” Taeyeon explained frustratingly.

Jessica smile evilly then leaned close to Taeyeon’s ear. “So, you are saying that you won’t say anything even if I patted you anywhere I like as long as we are inside my house? Even if it's your private area?” Jessica then blowed Taeyeon’s ear.

Taeyeon shivered and her face red because of Jessica’s suggestive comments. Taeyeon pushed Jessica’s shoulder lightly and keep a distance between them. “T-That’s not what I mean! You always find a way to make my words became s-s-suggestive! Sica is naughty! Hmph!” Taeyeon crossed her arms like a spoilt child after stuttering.

“Aww.. Sica is sorry, Taenggoo. I promise, no more suggestive comments. Stop sulking, please, Baby Taenggoo?” Jessica then Taeyeon’s head to calmed the sulky ‘child’. Jessica throw her sad eyes to make Taeyeon forgive her.

Taeyeon heard Jessica called her Baby Taenggoo and the sad eyes so her heart softened. She sighed and showed her pinky finger. “I will stop sulking but pinky promise, no more suggestive comments.” Taeyeon saw Jessica nodded eagerly then immediately linked their fingers. Taeyeon’s happy mode back in instant so she smile and started the car. “Then let’s go home!” It’s not that she hates suggestive comments, it's just she isn’t used to that. And another reason is because she felt something weird happened to her body when Jessica blow her ear.

Jessica looked at Taeyeon’s happy face and smirked evilly inside her head. Oh my pure Taenggoo… I promise no more suggestive comments but I never said anything about touching or gropping hahahaha… It's a big mistake to choose home as the place, Taenggoo..