Part 1

You and I [dare by girrafeksoo]
Please log in to read the full chapter

I walked along the corridor casually while trying to balance myself with plastic bags on both my hands. Being an EXO's substitute manager is really tiring. I sighed for the umpteenth times. I stopped for a while trying to catch my breath and looked down. I rolled my eyes as I put the plastic bags down and tied my shoelaces. I had a feeling that my pink worn out converse hate me.

 

As I was about to grab the plastic bags to continue moving into an EXO's practice room, someone grabbed the plastic bags and continued to walk ahead leaving me behind. I looked up and my eyes landed on the back view of Kai. He was walking towards the practice room with the plastic bags in both hands.

 

I blinked once and quickly followed him to the practice room. I didn't bother to catch up to him because he hates me. Oh yeah, whatever. I hate him too for hating me without reasons. But, why he even bothers to help me carry the plastic bags? What I'm trying to say is he hates me, right? HE HATES ME. OH MY GOD. He will use this against me later. I knew it. He planned on saying that I'm a lazy substitute manager.

 

I walked up to him quickly and tried to snatch the plastic bags. He stopped walking and turned his face to the right to face me. I looked at him and hold out my hands, “Gimme the plastic bags.” He ignored me and continued walking. “Yah--” I raised my voice a little. “I said, give me the plastic bags. NOW.” I stomped my feet a little when he ignored me and entered the practice room.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter