Mutual Love?

Temporary Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuuiBjL09KY

Taeyang: I Need A Girl ft. G-Dragon

---

As you walk home alone on Saturday, you sense a wave a relief.

T.O.P. had some errands to run so he didn't come with you, but had to leave early.

And well, Taeyang somehow said he had to go somewhere and also couldn't accompany you.

You kick at the falling leaves. Autumn was here and soon winter would come. Along with the big news.

The news you've always feared.

So you had to hurry.

Just as you turned the corner, a hand pulled you and the other covered your mouth.

You tried to bite the person's hand, but then a familiar voice whispered, "Shhh, it's me. Come with me."

Taeyang? you looked at him, baffled. 

Then Taeyang led you away, and then into his house.

As he closed the door, he released his hold over your mouth.

"Subin, may I ask you something?" Taeyang says turning to comb the hair out of your eyes.

"Neh?" You reply.

Taeyang hesitated. "Do you.......actually like, no.....love T.O.P.?"

You gulped. Did Taeyang find out for T.O.P. already?

"What will you do to me after I answer?" You say, chin trying to maintain highness, but slightly trembling.

Taeyang shook his head. "No. If you're thinking I'm helping T.O.P. ask, you're wrong. It's just based on my curiousity."

After a while of biting your lower lip, you sigh. "No.....I'm starting to not love him."

Taeyang's ears perked up. "Then,......who do you......actually love?"

You turn to him. "Hey! You asked two questions! Now, it's my turn."

Taeyang surrendered. "Alright. I'll wait for you first."

"Who do.....you like or love...?" You speak between gulps.

Taeyang came near. "Do you really want to know?" He whispered.

You furrow your eyebrows. "Is it something bad you're going to tell me?"

Taeyang shook his head. "It's just......" He leaned back and put both hands over his face. "...it seems bad to love her."

"Then who do you love?" You ask, heart poundi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter