29. Mr. and Mrs. Kwon

Who's the Daddy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

29. Mr. and Mrs. Kwon

 

-

A Few Months Later...

 

Dara groaned hearing a faint cry coming from the baby monitor. She slowly turned to face the guy who's arms are wrapped tightly around her waist and started slapping his arm gently. "Jiyong," she whispered. The guy let out a moan and rolled onto his other side unwrapping his arms off of Dara's body. "Jiyong," Dara called again as the baby's cry went on. "Ugh!" Dara let out a deep sigh. "Jiyong," she called one more time and this time she added a bit of a push on his back. But when the guy barely moved, she decided to do something she didn't want to do. 

 

"Jiyong!" Dara exclaimed while she pushed him extra hard. The guy flew right out of his side, face flat on the floor. 

 

"Ugh!" the guy groaned in pain. Dara crawled onto Jiyong's side of the bed glaring at him. "He's crying and as far as I remember its your turn."

 

"Oh," he looked at her baffled.

 

"Our son Jiyong, he's crying," she explained, and once the cries of his son is clear to him, he quickly got up and left their room. "God he's so slow sometimes..." Dara laughed.

 

Jiyong rushed to their son's room as if the little one is in deep trouble. "I'm coming," he kept chanting. "Appa is coming!" Opening the door, he quickly turned the soft lights on causing the little one to stop crying. And as he got closer, he finally sees his son fully awake.

 

"Hey buddy," he gave his son a faint caress on the head. "Are you hungry?"

 

He checked the time and indeed the guy is up for his next bottle. Like an expert that he had become he went to his duties making his bottle. "I know, I know," Jiyong kept talking that way his son would not cry. "We Kwon boys are always hungry. And since you are a growing boy you need to eat as much as you can. Don't let omma take that away from you. I'll spoil you as much as I can."

 

"You know Jiyong," Dara's voice came through the monitor. "I can hear you, the monitor is on."

 

"Oh ," he mumbled.

 

"And I heard that too," she added.

 

"It's not like he understands it," Jiyong made such lame excuses.

 

"Just feed him, but not too much please," Dara ordered. "Unless you want him vomitting all over you again."

 

"I know, I know... I got it omma," he rolled his eyes. "You go on and sleep, you need it."

 

"Thank you love," Dara sweetly said earning a huge smile on the guy's lips.

 

"I love you jagiya," he uttered lastly before turning his attention back to their son.

 

Once the other end of the monitor was quiet, Jiyong then attended his patient son. He adoringly watched his son for a few seconds, admiring such creation they had made.

 

"And I love you too, Kwon Soojung," Jiyong lovingly said to his son. He beamed seeing the quick smile his son made.

 

Like an expert father that he had become, he gently carried his son and sat on the rocking chair he had given to Dara. He loves watching Dara rock their son in that chair singing a sweet lullaby to him. Carefully he fed him while he hummed a sweet lullaby for him. His son's eyes were glued to his as if the little one is trying to decipher his father's thoughts were.

 

"You know," Jiyong stopped humming. "You are very lucky... No, we're very lucky men. We are given a beautiful angel, who happens to be your mother. Do you know how much she loves you? No? Well, I'll tell you. She loves you to the moon and back. There's never a minute...no second does she not think of you. You are always in her mind. She adores you just how much I adore you and your mother."

 

"She loves you like she loves me which is unconditionally," he smiled at his son. "And did you know I would do it all over again, if this was only a dream. I'd go through the same with your mother. I wouldn't trade a darn single moments even the scary ones. I knew you were mine... you can call it a daddy's intuition. From the start I knew you were mine."

 

"I love you little guy so much," he kissed his son's forehead careful not to wake the little bundle of joy that had fallen asleep. "And I'll love you until the very last breath I'd take in this world." He then turned towards the baby monitor where he could hear Dara's faint breathing as she had fallen back asleep. "And I love you Sandara Park forever and ever."

 

----

 

More than A Year Passed...

 

As everything for their wedding is falling into the right places, Dara can't help but get excited. Beside the stress the planning had given her, there was something more she's actually excited for. She looked at the calendar one last time and there she had circled the today's date. The date was when they had first met. She couldn't believe how fast time had passed by. 

 

She quickly sent out a message for two people, telling them to meet them at some place. She has been excited to do this the moment she realized how ready she was. 

 

Once the guy entered their livingroom, he looked at her curiously. 

 

"Where's Soojung?" he asked looking for his son.

 

"Omma and Appa came by to pick him up," Dara answered. "They're giving us time to date as omma said when she came to pick our son up."

 

"Oh," Jiyong's lips formed into a grin. "I guess we need to go out huh?"

 

"Actually," Dara got up letting the guy see what she was wearing. A simple white summer dress that she and Bom had found. It was nowhere formal but it was enough for this special occassion. "I have plans for us..."

 

"Is that so?" he asked. "And may I know what this plan is?"

 

"Jiyong," Dara sighed before meeting his eyes. "I know we'll be getting married in twelve weeks."

 

"Yea and?" Jiyong walked closer to her. 

 

"Well," Dara let the guy wrapped his arms around her while she do the same. "I'm ready."

 

"Ready for?" he looked at her confused.

 

"I'm more than ready to be your wife," she looked at him longingly. "I know I said we'll wait for Soojung to grow and get married, but I realize that was a dumb idea. I knew I wanted to be with you the moment we met each other and postponing it was a ridiculous idea."

 

"Wait... you want to get married today?" Jiyong looked at her longingly this time hoping that what he heard was right. "As in you and I will husband and wife today?"

 

"Yes, silly," Dara laughed. "Even if we only get married in the city hall, I don't mind. I just want to be known as your wife... I should have said yes to a wedding a long time ago."

 

"Hey... I don't care whether or not you're my wife or not at this moment," Jiyong cupped Dara's face. "I'd be willing to wait for you. And your idea of getting married today, sounds good to me."

 

"Really?" Dara mumbled. "How about the wedding in twelve weeks?"

 

"We'll still do it," Jiyong smiled. "This will only be ours and no one to share it with."

 

"Well I did message Bom unnie and Top after all we need witnesses," Dara explained.

 

"There's no other people I'd even think to ask," he approved. "Come on Dara, let's get married today!"

 

Dara let out a giggle as his soon to be husband pulled her out the door.

 

Once they arrived at the city hall, the two were greeted by two unhappy faces.

 

"Brighten up you two!" Jiyong joked. "We're about to get married, I don't want you two's foul mood to affect our future!"

 

"Shut up Kwon!" Bom spat. "Can we just get this over with!"

 

"I can't believe you two still have that bet going on," Dara laughed.

 

"Do you want to die right now Dara?" her unnie warned.

 

"Paws off my soon to be wife noona!" Jiyong protectively hugged Dara.

 

"Where did your balls go man?!" Top scoffed. "Let's just get this done please! I just want to go out and have actual fun! I mean its time I get off this woman's back!"

 

"You know hyung," Jiyong looked at Top teasingly. "You should never, I mean never bet again, you'd lose especially to Bom noona."

 

"You bet your right!" Bom proudly exclaimed. "He's just lucky his slave days is officially over today!"

 

"I don't know how you handled it Top!" Dara joked earning a glare from the guy.

 

"I have my own d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter