13. First And Only Date?

Who's the Daddy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13. First And Only Date?

----

A/N: Sorry...

----

Dara read Jiyong's message for the fourth time and nothing had changed from it. It still said, that she should pack some clothes. She actually thought about it for a few minutes as to what Jiyong has in mind. A date for her didn't go like this, where she doesn't need to pack clothes.

"What if he's going to kidnap me and me?" she shivered realizing the thought. But you'd like that very much. "What no?! I won't like that!"

Her phone beeped telling her that she had received a message.

 

From: Sweet Potato [<--- wow! lol]

Are you all packed? I'm on my way to pick you up.

P.S.

And no I am not going to kidnap and you, although on a second though. ;) Kidding babe!

 

Dara bit her lips trying hard not to laugh. She doesn't quite know whether to laugh at his message or to laugh at the fact that she and Jiyong had thought about the same thing. (they're the same Dara.)

After twenty minutes, Dara got a message that Jiyong was out waiting. She gathered her bag and as calmly as she could she went out. She tried not to smile to show Jiyong that she was excited. She can't or else she'd be teased about it.

"Hey there," Jiyong quickly attended the girl grabbing her bag. "Excited?"

"No," Dara shrugged making the guy smirk.

"Really?" he smiled teasingly just as what she predicted will happen. "Well, by the end of this date, you'd say you did!"

"You are sooo..." she looked at him stunned. "Full of it."

"Hey, a guy needs it!" he winked making Dara laugh.

Once they were on the road, Dara started her Q&A which Jiyong found so amusing. But the guy answered every question she asked anyway.

"Did you puke today?" she asked making the guy laugh.

"I did," Jiyong shivered remembering his last confession to his friend toilet. "I don't know what virus you gave me Dara, but I think I need to see a doctor. Oh and check this out." Jiyong then pointed at his belly.

"Oh my god!" Dara gasped seeing a tiny belly flabs on Jiyong's tummy. "Did you gain weight?"

"I have, I at least gained ten pounds," he whined. "I mean I'm craving like I'm pregnant." Dara stiffened hearing Jiyong say that. And there she remembered reading an article about guys craving when their wives or girlfriends are pregnant. But then she thought it'd be impossible for that to happen especially with Jiyong.

"Moving on," Dara shook at the thought and asked another question. "Where are we going?"

"Nice try," Jiyong chuckled. "It's a secret, but it's a place you'd like."

"That doesn't help," she uttered making the guy smile.

"Next question," he muttered making the girl smile this time.

"How many girlfriends have you had?" Dara turned and looked at Jiyong. He took a few seconds and looked at the girl. His right eyebrow rose hearing such question from the girl. 

"Interested in my past?" Jiyong teased making the girl smirk.

"Honestly," she eyed the guy making him smirk as well.

"Honestly," Jiyong pretended to think. "One."

"One?" Dara repeated and this offended the guy.

"Why do I feel offended by that?" he laughed. "But really, I've only had one serious girlfriend and that was back in high school."

"And what were the others?" she asked.

"Do you really want to know what the others were?" Jiyong looked at her teasingly.

"You know what," Dara grimaced. "Nevermind."

"Now my turn!" Jiyong excitedly said. "Boyfriend...how many have you had?"

"No originality Ji," she laughed. "Two."

"Really?" he looked at her surprise.

"Why are you surprise by that?" Dara looked at him amused.

"I thought you'd be breaking guy's hearts here and there," he uttered in a matter of fact tone.

"Well, I'm not really like that," she explained. "I just don't normally date. And the two well, they didn't last that long. I mean... it's just..." she stopped before she can embarrass herself.

"Well those two lost the possible once in a lifetime chance," Jiyong sweetly said making Dara blush. "And now I get a chance."

"How sure are you I'll give you a chance?" Dara asked making the guy smile.

"Oh I know," he winked. "Because this time, I am making sure I do it right. I want to do it right. You make me want to do it right."

Dara was speechless for the first time. She doesn't exactly know what to say after Jiyong's confession.

"Not to scare you or anything Dara," Jiyong added. "I'm not pressuring you in anything okay. All I'm asking is for a chance. Let me prove to you that I really want this."

"Ji..." Dara called but the guy shook his head.

"No comments until you experience our date okay?" he said making the girl give up.

"Are we almost there yet?" she asked realizing its been hours since their drive.

-

Another hour past and Dara was fully asleep. Jiyong couldn't stop peeking at the girl beside him who was peacefully asleep. He took note how beautiful she is even when she's sleeping. And once he saw their destination, he felt more and more excited.

Once he stopped the car in front of the rest house, he turned his attention to his sleeping beauty. He admired her for a minute trying to remember her angelic face before waking her up from her slumber.

"Hey," he brushed his thumb over her smooth cheek.

"Hmmm..." Dara groaned.

"We're here," Jiyong whispered. "Wake up beautiful."

Dara's eyes slowly fluttered open and there she was greeted by Jiyong's handsome face. She smiled seeing such face. "We're here?" she sleepily asked.

"Yes," he answered smiling. "Come on, let's go inside."

Dara looked out the window and gasp seeing where they are.

"Are we in the beach?" she asked making the guy nod. "How? I mean...how long did we drive?"

"Hmm about five hours," Jiyong answered looking at her proudly. "Come on, let's get this date started!"

Jiyong got out first and quickly attended Dara's side. He opened her door like a gentleman and helped the girl out of his car. He then carried her bag leading her to their rest house.

"Is this yours?" Dara asked admiring the beautiful place.

"Family own," he replied.

"Jiyong-ah," the two were welcomed by an old man.

"Uncle," Jiyong greeted the old man. "Dara this is Uncle Shim, he takes care of the rest house for us. Uncle Shim, this is Dara my future girlfriend."

"Jiyong," Dara elbowed the guy.

The old man laughed making Dara flustered.

"Nice to meet you," Dara extended her hand which the old man took.

"Nice to meet you too young lady," he smiled. "I'm glad someone is taming this brat."

"Hey!" Jiyong waved his hands widly. "Hello I'm right here uncle!"

"I know, that's why I said it," he chuckled. "Anyway you two should be well settled. I have everything ready for you guys."

"Guest room ready?" Jiyong wanted to make sure.

"Oh crap!" the old man uttered surprise. "About that, I forgot to mention it when you called a couple of days ago, but the guest rooms are all closed."

"What?" Dara whispered.

"What do you mean uncle?" Jiyong looked worried after all this is a date he doesn't want to mess up on.

"Your mother called a few weeks ago, and told me she'll have the guest rooms renovated," the man explained. "So she had everything closed for now, but she had the master bedroom open."

"Uncle," Jiyong warned.

"It's the only room open son," he uttered. "I mean the guest rooms are all started for its renovation so there's nothing I can really do."

"Jiyong," Dara murmured making him turn to the girl beside him. "It's okay. We'll figure something out." She assured the guy after all the old man was getting into Jiyong's little black book. "Thank you Uncle Shim."

"You're very welcome," he smiled. "Learn from her Jiyong, at least she knows her manners! Enjoy your stay here Dara."

"Thank you," she politely replied.

Once the old man was far from the two, he quickly pulled his phone out and messaged Mrs. Kwon.

To: Mrs. Kwon

All is set. The two believed it.

Not a minute after, a replied came.

From: Mrs. Kwon

Good! Good! I will send you, the gift I promised. Thank you Mr. Shim.

The old man laughed just seeing what Mrs. Kwon was doing. And surely he liked the way she had everything set up.

.

As Uncle Shim disappeared, Dara sighed nervously. Jiyong on the other looked worried.

"I swear Dara I didn't know about the renovation," he explained making Dara nod.

"I understand," she said. "Let's just forget that okay. We'll figure out the sleeping arrangement later."

"Excited much for our date?" Jiyong teased making her glare.

"Don't Jiyong," Dara tried not to scream at the guy. "I'm just letting you do your thing. So what now?"

"What's the rush?" he teased some more. "Come on let me give you a quick tour of this rest house.

Dara followed Jiyong, first dropping off their stuff in the master bedroom. Dara's eyes widen seeing how huge the room was. It was decorated beautifully like it was taken off from a magazine. A king size canopy bed was right in the middle of the room with white sheer curtains surrounding it. The bedsheets were satin cream looking soft as ever. Just across from the bed, was a full view of the beach from the clear glass patio door.

"Wow," she uttered stunned. "It's...beautiful."

"Sure is," Jiyong stood beside Dara admiring the same view. "I told my mother to buy this rest house."

"You did?" she looked at him.

"I did," he nodded looking back at her. "I have a thing for beautiful views. And this is one of them."

"It is," Dara agreed.

"So shall we get our date started," Jiyong asked making Dara shrug.

"Hey you asked me out so it's up to you Kwon," she said.

"Well get yourself ready to be swoon," he winked. Dara could only laugh at Jiyong's words.

Jiyong had told Dara to get herself ready, meaning to freshen up while he prepares for their date. Dara still had no clue as to what the guy was up to. But then she decided not to think about it too much after all she wanted it to be a surprise as well.

She looked at the time and an hour had already past by. The girl was told that once it was 5 PM she should head out in the back.

Dara checked for the last time at her outfit hoping she looks good enough. The white summer dress she wore sure highlighted her beautiful skin. She had let her hair down pulling a loose curls at the end. She smiled liking how she looked in the mirror for the first time with such least effort.

"Oh god," Dara glanced down at her chest. Somehow she blushed seeing herself like this. She noticed how her had doubled in size. "The wonders of being

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter