18. Papers Vs. Heart

Who's the Daddy?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

18. Papers Vs. Heart

------

Warning: Long, I mean long chapter ahead! If you want to skip you may do so, lol I'm sure overwhelmed as to how much I blab on this chapter! LOL and Enjoy!

------

After a few days had past, the movers were able to move all of Dara's stuff in Jiyong's home. She had asked the guy yesterday if she can stay at her home one last time, after all the place she has lived for a long time held a lot of her own memories. Dara wasn't sure if she will be able to adjust to her sudden new life especially with Jiyong in it.

"Ahem," she looked up from her laptop and saw the guy right in front of her desk. His smile faded seeing her gloomy face. "Are you okay?" he asked and slowly made his way towards the sad girl.

"Ji," Dara whispered. "I don't know if this is right."

"Are you still thinking about your decision?" he sat right on the edge of her desk which was no surprise to the girl at all. Pretty much all of Jiyong's habit she had grew accustomed to. "Tell me what bothering you pretty girl," he brushed Dara's hair to the side. "Hmmm..." he then lifted her chin softly making her look up to him.

"Isn't it too early to decide like this?" she asked making the guy faintly smile. "Of course you wouldn't..."

"Dara," he called her name so softly that it made her heart flutter. "There's nothing wrong with what we're doing. I'm taking care of you since I want to. And you gave me your trust to do that. So please...don't think about this too hard. It's a different kind of phase in a relationship, I admit. But you know what I figured out about us?"

"What?" she asked not sure what the guy was trying to say.

"We're unusual babe," he chuckled faintly. "We're one of a kind. But there's nothing really wrong with what we're doing. Sure, we don't follow what normal couples do, but hey what is the excitement to a relationship if we're not different."

"Are we even in a relationship?" she mumbled surprising herself. "I mean..."

"I see," Jiyong uttered making her curious.

"What do you mean I see?" she asked making the guy smirk.

"Nothing," he smiled this time which annoyed the girl. "So are you ready to go home? I mean are you ready to go home in our home?"

"Ugh!" Dara groaned after all, Jiyong has been teasing her about that all day. "Let's go."

Before Dara can grab her bag, Jiyong had beaten her to it. He then took Dara's suit jacket opening it for her.

"I'm not disabled Jiyong," she glared at the guy.

"I know," he shook her jacket softly signaling her to come to him. "I'm just serving my baby mama."

Dara blushed hearing the guy say that. And her heart did another backflip hearing Jiyong utter sweet words again and again. Even though he wasn't the father, he still claim their little peach as his. Instead of saying anything back, she decided to just give in and allow the guy to serve her.

As they leave Dara's office, workers started to appear. Most of them were also making their way out of the building as office hours had ended. Jiyong captured Dara's hand, but the girl had pulled back after all people were present.

"Don't Dara," Jiyong grabbed Dara's hand again and this time he entwined their fingers together. Then he led her out of the building where everyone saw what just happened.

Once they got to Jiyong's car, the girl's face was flushed red. When they were walking along, she heard people, mostly girls, envy her. Some even squealed seeing such sight.

"Why are you blushing?" Dara didn't notice that Jiyong was already at the other side.

"Huh? I'm not," she patted her cheeks and indeed they were hot from blushing.

"Are you coming down with something?" he then placed his hand over her forehead. "You seem fine," he added and then realizing the possible reason to her sudden blush he can't help but smirk.

"Yah!" Dara spat as she sees the guy smirking.

"Don't worry Dara," he winked. "I'm not a ert."

"What?" she muttered surprise.

"Admit it!" he looked at her smugly. "You're thinking dirty thoughts huh? Should I put some boundaries in our bed tonight?"

! Dara wanted to say it out loud. She wasn't even thinking about their sleeping arrangement, yet the guy had mentioned it at such bad timing. And remembering Jiyong's room, didn't help her either. The guy's bedroom was heaven and for sure it'll be hard for her to sleep on it tonight and for the rest of days living with him.

"Oh-oh," Jiyong teased making her blush even deeper. "Should I restrain you tonight?"

"Yah!" Dara bit her lips trying not to let out her raging anger. "I'm not thinking of you like that! How dare you?!"

"Relax would you?" Jiyong laughed. "I'm just teasing you. But really, should I really put a boundary in our bed?"

"Stop saying our bed!" she exclaimed and this didn't make the guy stop from laughing. "I'll sleep in your sofa."

"Oh no you're not!" he sternly said.

"Then you are," Dara quickly said making the guy stunned.

"No way jose!" Jiyong looked at her like she was out of her mind. "You and I are sleeping in my bed. Well it's really you, little peach and I in the bed. So you don't have to worry about being molested or . I should be worried actually."

"What is that supposed to mean?" she glared at the guy.

"Oh I don't know," Jiyong didn't dare look at the girl as he say this words teasingly. He knew the girl would feel embarrassed about this topic. "I heard that a pregnant woman usually have a tendency to have raging hormones. I mean... you know what I mean."

Dara gulped at her saliva as she heard Jiyong just directly spat the words out. He didn't even stutter or anything, he just said it out in the open like it was a normal topic to discuss.

"So really," he went on, on his teasing fest. "I should be worried for my body."

"You are so conceited!" Dara stated making the guy laugh.

"It's okay Dara," he turned to look at her playfully. "For you, I'll charge you nothing for my service." he then winked at her before turning his gaze back to the road.

"!" Dara murmured making the guy laugh some more.

.

After dinner, the girl directly went to the bathroom and took her time before heading to bed. The girl had truly fell in love with it. It was spacious and modern like she had expected the guy's bathroom to be. What amazed her the most was the massive bathtub that was next to a tall glass wall that allowed people who took a bath to see the beautiful night sky. And not too far from the tub, was the shower that was surrounded by clear glass walls and right in the middle was a huge shower head that pours out rain-like water. 

As she experience her first shower, she can't help but feel like she was in heaven.

"Are you okay in there?" she heard Jiyong's voice outside the door.

"Yea," she replied, quickly finishing her night routine. She then looked at herself in the huge mirror and found herself looking different. Earlier, when she looked at herself in one of Jiyong's tall mirror, she can't help but admire the small bump she already have. She even took care of it by spreading lotion and humming little peach a song. And she also noticed her sudden  curve and her s she can't help but feel pleased. They were fuller she admitted which made her happy there for a minute.

"Or are you hiding? You know you can't hide in my bathroom all night," Jiyong teased making her blush again. "I do have the keys so if you're not out here in five, I won't dare think twice in coming in."

"You wouldn't," Dara said making the guy chuckle.

"Oh I'm not kidding," he sternly said. "So get your pretty out here and come to bed. It's getting late."

"I'll be out soon, I promise," she said hoping the guy would leave her alone.

"Fine," Jiyong answered before leaving.

As she heard the guy leave, she quickly looked at herself in the mirror again. She brushed her hair for the last time and checked her teeth and breath. Then she went to the tall mirror and fixed her pajamas one more time.

Before moving in with the guy, Dara had shopped all of a sudden for the right sleeping attire. Instead of her night gown she usually wears, she opted with pajama pants and t-shirt. As much as she wanted to go back to her old pajamas she couldn't after all she's scared of what could possibly happen.

She wasn't scared of Jiyong, she was scared of herself. Dara had experienced it multiple times whenever Jiyong would touch and kiss her. And it drove her crazy in the inside.

"This is it!" she murmured lowly. "He has a huge bed, so don't fret! You stick to your side and you'll be alright!"

Unlocking the door, she pulled it open slowly. The room was dim, only the side table lamps where on. And right across from his bed, was the city lights that glowed perfectly in the room. They also had a good view of the skyline which would put her in such awe.

"Come on," she heard Jiyong called. "Let me tuck you in."

"Jiyong," Dara uttered hoping she sounded annoyed.

"I'm teasing, but come on get in bed," Jiyong replied. "It's getting late."

Taking one last deep breath, she started moving slowly. And the more she gets further in the room there the bed welcomed her and Jiyong was on the other side sitting patiently. He was on his pajama which only consist of boxer short and white tee. And even with his simple pajama she can't help but ogle for a minute how gorgeous he looked.

"Come on," Jiyong patted the space next to him. "Let's talk for a few minutes."

"About?" she asked worried.

"Something, now come here," he patted the bed again and with no choice she moved directly to the space he was telling her to sit on. 

"What?" Dara blushed as the guy turned to look at her.

"Look Dara," Jiyong looked at her sincerely. "I'm just teasing you earlier hoping to make you feel at ease. Obviously it didn't work, but let me tell you something. I may have been a playboy previously, but I respect you. You're different, and believe it or not, I'm a gentleman especially to someone that means a lot to me."

"I..." Dara didn't know what to say with his sudden words.

"I'm not going to force you in doing something you're not ready for," he went on. "And yes I am a man, I have needs too, but like I said, I'm not about to force you in something you're not ready for. However, if in time that comes, I'd want you to be ready. And I want us to be something. Our situation right now, it may not be clear to us and even to others, but you must know you need me. Not the way you're thinking of," he had to add such words seeing her shock face. "I mean, you need a man to be beside you especially in the upcoming weeks. Pregnancy will be tough, and I want to be there for you. Don't ask why..." he saw how the girl was about to react. "You know why I wanted to help you. You know the reason why I'm right here beside you right now."

"I just don't want you to regret all of this later on," Dara shyly uttered.

"Why would I regret any of this Dara?" he brushed Dara's cheeks. "There's nothing I would regret about this. I love being beside you, I love giving you what you want. Crazy as this sound, but I am excited for all of this. I don't know Dara, but little peach makes everything super exciting and I know what I've done and will do for you and little peach will be all worth it. So don't think I'd regret it. I'd only regret this, if I let you go or didn't do anything at all."

Jiyong scooted himself foward closing in the gap between them.

"I love you Sandara," he whispered looking at her in the eyes.

"I..." Dara stammered but before she could speak the guy had crashed his lips on hers kissing her slowly and carefully. He wanted to treasure such moment and having it in his heaven made it much better.

Giving her lips one last peck, Jiyong pulled himself a bit and opened his eyes to look at her lovingly. "Come on let's go to sleep," he smiled. "You and little peach must be tired."

"Hmmm..." Dara nodded forgetting the words she heard Jiyong uttered.

Once she was comfortable in her spot, Jiyong had then turned all the lights off and went to his side. The huge bed sure made them feel cold. The lights that kept flickering outside made the room see dead and cold rather than being beautiful and warm.

Dara faintly turned her face to the side and saw Jiyong on his back looking at the ceiling.

"Jiyong," she called softly making the guy turn his head.

"Yea?" he asked worried.

"Can you..." she stuttered. She tried to form her words but nothing was coming out right.

"Can I what?" Jiyong wondered. "Do you need something?"

"Can..." she closed her eyes for a minute. "Nevermind."

She then turned her head to the other side.

A few seconds after, the bed dipped lower from her side. She quickly turned her head, and there Jiyong was right beside her.

Lifting her head gently, he then slipped his arm underneath her neck as her pillow. And then he gradually placed the girl's head on his chest pulling her closer to him. His arms then hugged her tightly snuggling through the cold room.

"You don't have to ask," he whispered making the girl blush. "I'm here...always."

And slowly Dara's eyes closed and the warmth she was feeling allowed her to relax.

Jiyong's constant touch on her tummy made little peach at ease as well and this had tugged deeply inside Dara's heart.

"Thank you," she mumbled before her sleep took over.

"Good night Dara," Dara heard him say. "Good night little peach."

"Night," she sighed contently.

-

Dara faintly stir, as warmth and bright lights went through her body and eyes. One of her eyes slowly fluttered open and indeed the morning sun was peeking as it blinded her for a second. She then lifted her head gently and saw Jiyong's sleeping face. For a second, she can't help but smile seeing such face. Ugh! Even when you're asleep you still look gorgeous. She then looked at their body which were tangled together with the soft, white comforter.

She stiffened as the guy's arms tightened around her. And as she looked at his face, the guy was still asleep.

"Hmmm..." the guy moaned making her nervous.

When Jiyong had stopped moving, she tried pulling herself off of him, but his hold on her only tightened. Laying herself back on the bed, she tried as calmly as she can to get out, but his hold had kept her locked.

Dara tried pulling Jiyong's hand off of her waist, but the guy only captured her hand.

"You're awake aren't you?" she whispered making the guy smile.

To her surprise,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter