Final

Confession of a Deer

Sehun’s POV:

     We just got done with our schedule and it’s like 2am right now. I’m so tired, but I still have to go home and wash up. Man… and to make today any worse I was stuck sitting next to Luhan all day. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t hate Luhan it’s just that I developed a strong feeling for him. I love him, I truly do but I don’t know if he feels the same way so I’ve been trying to keep my distance. Anyways I wonder if anyone else needs to take a shower when we get back to the dorm.
    
     “Lay Hyung? Do you know if anyone else needs to take a shower when we get back home?” I was in the van with Lay Hyung, Chen Hyung, Suho Hyung, Luhan Hyung (what luck), Kai Hyung, D.O Hyung, and Xiumin Hyung.
     
     “Hmm... I think Luhan has to right Ge?” Lay said looking at Luhan.
     
     “Yeah, we were already running late so I didn’t shower this morning.” Luhan said.

     I just nodded and looked out the window. Seriously, my crush, best friend, my everything, is now about to take a shower with me. After all these days that I have been trying to distance myself, here he is, without even trying, being with me the whole day. *sigh*

Luhan’s POV:

     I’m so happy today. All day today I have been next to Sehunnie. Honestly, we are like best friends. Closer than ever. But lately, I think he has been avoiding me. It’s weird because he started acting distant from me ever since I realized my feelings for him. I never told him, but yet I feel like he knows. I’ll just confront him in the shower I guess.

     Yay! We finally reached the dorm and everyone was taking off their shoes.
  
     “Hyung! Since it’s only us two why don’t we take a shower after each other?” Sehun said. I looked away with sad eyes. What did I do to make him hate me??

Sehun’s POV:

     I’m sorry hyung but I need to get this feeling out. I can’t love a best friend, a brother, a colleague, or a member.

    “Yah maknae! Its 2am, be respectful to your hyung and just shower together. It’s not even the first time you two showered together. Plus we have an early schedule tomorrow so for the sake of everyone please.” Kris said.

    “Mianhae Kris hyung. Come on Luhan, so we can sleep earlier.” I said and walked off into the bathroom.

    “Sehunnie? What’s wrong lately? This isn’t even the first time we showered together, why are you acting to strange?” Luhan asked as he turned the water on.

    *That was before I loved you* “No reason hyung, I just thought you would want to shower separately since it’s only us two.” I made us a lie on the spot.

    “Don’t be silly Sehunnie.” He said as we both started to strip.

     As we got into the shower we just did our normal thing. Wash up and everything. But today was slightly different. Luhan grabbed my shoulder and spun me around making me almost tip over.
   
     “Sehunnie, I… I…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

dropped the soap.” Luhan said.
  
     I looked at him like he went crazy and just shrugged it off.

Luhan’s POV:

     I was debating with myself whether or not to confess to Sehun right here right now in the bathroom. I mean everyone is asleep and he has nowhere to run so why not. I grabbed his shoulders and spun him. Goodness grief his eyes are beautiful.
   
     “Sehunnie, I… I… *sigh* dropped the soap.” I said a bit embarrassed cause I had to drop the soap in order to hide from embarrassment. He looked at me and just shrugged. I just quickly washed myself and got out of the shower.

Sehun’s POV:

     What on earth am I thinking? Luhan won’t confess to me. But I can’t continue acting like this.

     I quickly washed the soap off and got out of the shower so I will be able to finally confess.
    
     “Lulu hyung,” he looked at me, “I... I love you hyung. The reason why I have been to distant lately was because of this feeling. I know you don’t the same way back-”

     Just then Luhan kissed me. For like minutes, Luhan and I had a make out session in the bathroom completely wet and .

     “Sehunnie? I love you too. Will you be my boyfriend?” He asked me. Of course I said, “YES!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A VERY FLUFFY STORY FOR YOU ALL ^^