[NB] SMNGG LANDS NUMEROUS CFS & TV OFFERS

[SM] Lovely Day 아름다운 하루 [SM Responds to DISBAND rumors]

SM New Girl Group "Lovely Day" after confirms "before debut" disbandment and to focus on members individual activities has confirmed that several members have already recieved several cfs and tv offer. They had also agreed to many and tell fans to anticipated seeing many of them on the screen soon. The company report that the members including the company itself, are surprised at the extremely positive response from the Entertianment industry.

[+1375 -425] Tell me how it's possible for them to already be recieveing so many offers when no one even knows them?? Like how? Well obvious with the company backing them up and paying for them to be on screen. Many debuted groups can't even get their names out there and a bunch of trainees are landing roles.

 [+ 1654 -303] This makes me so angry like they haven't even debuted, they better not have landed leads in dramas and movies unless they actually have top notch acting skills and godness level beauty. No one will be paying money to watch a nugu no talent not even a celebrity person. 

[+1782 -548] Can't wait to see some new fresh faces in the industry without being an idol. I am sure we can trust SM and it must be a good sign that they didn't waste their talent and visual in a group. Maybe we can get some more celebrity with natural pretty faces like Go Ara and Lee Yeon Hee but with talent. 

 [+230 -25] Lovely Day??? First time hearing them and they are from SM???

 [+780 -126] I think majority of the people don't really know who they are. They aren't complete nugu in the Entertianment industry, many of them have acted as small roles in dramas and appeared on singing competitions. They just haven't officially put their names out there like a "group under SM" kinda like working from the bottom to the top. 

[+693 -27] I heard a long time ago before Kris left, the visual of Lovely Day was going to be Kris's younger sister. She had a extremely ulzzang face with big eyes and pale skin. Wonder if she's still with the company.

 COMMENTS