Updates [ #6 ]

[SM] Lovely Day 아름다운 하루 [SM Responds to DISBAND rumors]

 

 

                    Updates

 

                    

 

Update 1: SM Entertainment announce on N/A/2013 that they will be producing a new girl group call "Lovely Day." Which consists 7 well trained official member and 2 sub-member. Lovely Day's overall concept is a lovely, youthful, and fresh girl group. SM reveal that Lovely Day's member had 100% no plastic surgery due to their concept and their contract argreement. This group's debut song will reveal after their offical profile is revealed. Everyone is expecting a lot and looking forward for what kind of lovely day it brings.

Update 2: On October 11. 2015 SM Entertainment finally reply to the rumor of disbandment of their yet to debut girl group, Lovely Day, rumored to debut back in 2013. After the debut of their latest girl group, Red Velvet, fans have questioned and are confused whether Lovely Day have disband even before debuting and if the members have left the company. Back in 2013, SM reveal teaser profile of the members but suddendly stopped and fans have said that none of the members teased were in Red Velvet. SM Entertainment step forward and answered, "It is true that back in 2013 SM was planning to debut their next girl group and was preparing at their final stage. But it is not true that Lovely Day will not be debuting and that the members have left. Back in the end of 2013 the staffs and trainers thought that they were not ready. We talked over it with the members and they shared a similar opionion so we decided to push back the debut date. The members went back to training and are preparing theirself fully for fans in the entertainment world in the future. The rumor of Red Velvet being a 12-14 members group was a plan we had, adding the former Lovely Day members, but now we have absoutly no plan of that. And recently Kwon Yumi, a member of Lovely Day, just appeared in a drama. It has not been confirmed but Lovely Day is set to debut soon so please show your full support then."

Update 3: SM Entertainment have confirmed that they will be debuting another girl group before the end of 2016. This group is not new news as they were planning to debut back in 2013. They will start teasing again soon with a full group profile! So keep in touch to see the girl group that will rule kpop in the future!

Update 4: Insiders from SM Entertainment gave more information on Lovely Day. Lovely Day is preparing to debut with two title tracks and a full promotions including music shows, appearances in variety shows, fan signs, and even promotions over seas. SM has also assures that the original members are the final line up but two members, because of personal conflicts are unable to debut with the group but will be joining the group with promotafterwards. 

Update 5: SM Entertainemnt has posted Lovely Days album promotion schedule. With the group teaser photos on May 13, each members photos on May 15, mv teaser on F track on May 17, mv teaser on C track on May 18, album teaser audio on May 20, and official mv for both F and C track on May 21. The group will have their first official showcase on May 23 and will begin their music shows promotion on May 24 for a full 3 weeks. The group has also confirmed so far to appear on weekly idol, happy together 3, and sugar man. SM will also be releasing special bts videos of the members as well as some of theirs training periods, monthly evaluation videos, rehearsals, and more. The group has also join V App which will be first broadcasting their showcase. 

Update 6: SM Entertianment once again failed to debut Lovely Day and fans are getting worried if the members would ever debut with rumors of SR17G debuting in 2018. Insiders of SM had come forward and addressed that there is an issue involving the members with some having problems debuting. There is rumors that some members have left and that the debut of Lovely Day is still not offical lot confirmed. SM Enertainmemt decided to put an end to any rumors and to give Lovely Day's fans an answer,"We deeply apologize to both the Lovely Day's members who never got to debut and to the Lovely Day's fans who despite that, are still supporting them. We know that the members, as trainees, had trained their hardest and we have broke them again and again. With many comebacks and inside issues, unfortunately, we still cannot confirm the debut of Lovely Day but because of how long and how hard the members of Lovely Day had worked and we know very well that every one of them are more than capable enough to debut sucessful, we have decided to support the member's individual activities for now. Further group debut will be decided later. We hope everyone will give each member a lot of love as they will focus on solo promotions for now but some will also be participating in duets and group projects.