001. The break up.

My Insecurities

The tv was on playing a famous movie called ' The Notebook'. The smell of popcorn lingered in the air of the dark room. A girl sat on the cold floor watcing the movie and sobbing not even touching the popcorn. She didn't feel like eating or even breathing at the moment.

This girl's name was Sarra. She has long curly brown hair and she was a chubby girl. Sarra wasn't neither too fat or too skinny... She was normal, but she hated the way she looked. This young girl was so insecure it hurt her so much and she was deeply in love with her boyfriend who was an idol. Her boyfriend was none other than Kim Minseok aka. Xiumin from EXO. Sarra was never a fan of k-pop and when she first saw him, she had no idea of who he is.

She started crying even more as she remembered the day they started dating. The weak brunette hugged her dog, his dry for now become wet because of the teas that kept falling down the girls face.

' Hey Sarra-sshi I have to ask you something.' A young looking boy asked the brunette girl who was sitting behind a table in a coffee shop with her new bestfriend Xiumin. 

She flashed him one of her smiles and he found himself blushing slightly. In his eyes she was always a beatuy.

' Sure what is it Minseok-hyung.' She wasn't ever the type to be cute and say 'oppa'. Quite honestly she hated that word, It sounded way too cute for her senses. That's why she called every male either Ajusshi or Hyung. 

' Wouldyoubemygirlfriend?' He talked very quickly and Sarra shot him a confused look. He took a deep breath and asked again this time slowly and calmly.

' Would you be my girlfriend?'

Sarra started to sob louder and more than ever before. She loved Minseok so much it hurt her on the inside. Whenever he'd ask to make their relationship public she'd usually say;

' What about your fans? And EXO? It'll be a big scandal. It's better if we keep it hidden for now'

But she wasn't afraid of that, she was just so insecure she didn't want anybody finding out about her. Yes she was indeed that insecure. With a sigh she calmed herself down and tried calling Xiumin, but she was redirected to the voice mail and was relieved.

' Hey Minseok-hyung... I'm sorry I have to tell you this over a voice mail, but I'm to much of a coward to say it you in person... I think we should break up... I can't... stand to be with you anymore. You're like perfect... I'm not... I don't think we're fit for each other... I'm sorry... Goodbye... Saranghae. ' with that said she hung up and broke into tears again.

Minseok was skinny, pretty and had milky white skin while on the other side she was fat, ugly face and she didn't have good skin. She even weighted more than Xiumin and that just broke her even more knowing she weighted 5 kg more than him.

She tried to hold in the tears and calm down but ended up crying even more while watching the movie. Her American Aslatian (dog) tried to away her tears, but she ended up crying even more after that. Whatever her dog Ari tried made her cry more. In the end Ari gave up and sat down next to her letting her hug him.


 

After an hour Xiumin finished his practice and was just about to walk to his girlfriends house. He checked his phone only to find one missed call. With a sigh and a smile he listened to it only to make his smile dissapear.

She's breaking up with me? But.. he thought as he rushed out of the practice room and outside the SM bulding, running his way trough the saesang fans and running to her apartment that wasn't that far away from the SM Bulding. Finally he arrived at her block complex and ran upstairs to her apartment. He slowly opened the door only to hear;

' I love him, but I can't have him... I made the right decision right Ari? Yeah he won't have to bother himself with me anymore. Yep... I should get to bed' She was sobbing and just as she arrived to the door. Minseok hid wanting to rush inside and make her rethink, but his body wouldn't let him move. Sarra shut the door and locked it with tears streaming down her face.

' Hey jagiya I'm home' Minseok said as he walked inside her apartment. This apartment felt like home to Minseok. A young brunette walked to her boyfriend with a sad expression, but she hid it behind her bright smile. He smiled back at her and hugged her. She took in his scent and reminded herself to not cry.

Days before she’s been thinking about finally breaking her lovely but hurtful relationship. She told herself that today will be their last day together.

‘I made some pancakes and yeah I hope that’s enough… ‘ She said quietly. Almost to quietly. Minseok didn’t want to talk about foot that’s why he changed the theme.

‘ Are you okay? You’ve been acting strangely these past days’ He said getting a hold of her face, pressing his lips against her, but she pulled away and walked to the couch to continue to watch the movie.

‘ The pancakes are in the kitchen ‘ she said. Minseok thought she was acting really strange, usually she’d like his kisses, but these past days she’s been avoiding his beautiful kisses. It’s true Sarra loved his kisses and mostly his soft lips.

Minseok dropped his bag on the floor and walked to the couch and sat down next to Sarra. He didn’t feel like eating. Honestly he wanted to lose more weight.

He’s not eating again Sarra thought and sighed sadly, she slightly leant onto Xiumin afraid that she’d break his bones with her weight. Minseok kissed the top of her head and tried to capture her lips, but she avoided him. With a sigh he gave up and turned off the tv.

‘ We should get to bed, It’s late. Come on. ‘ He said standing up waiting for Sarra to follow.  They both went to bed together and Sarra mentally reminded herself that tonight will be the last night they’d spend together. Xiumin changed into his pijamas while Sarra was already ready for bed. Once they were both under the warm covers of the bed, Minseok pulled Sarra closer to him and hugged her around the waist his chin resting on the top of her head. She let herself smile before drifting off to sleep.

The next morning Xiumin woke up at 7.00 and Sarra woke up with him. It was about time that he left, but before he did Sarra stopped him and kissed his lips for the last time that day saying; ‘ Saranghae.’ 

He smiled and kissed back feeling that Sarra was back to normal. He couldn't wait to come back home.

But his day didn't end the way he had wished to. He sighed and walked back to the EXO dorm slowly while letting some tears fall down his gorgeous face. I miss her, I love her so much and I need her in my life he thought, but knew nothing could change this. He gave up on everything, his carreer, himself and most of all Love. He gave up on love. 


A/N; So yeah how do you like it so far? Is it good? I hope it's good. Well I decided it to be a two shot I only need to you to answer this poll question for the next chapter :)