How 'bout winning a bet?

How 'bout winning a bet?

 

“Come here! I need to show you something!” Shindong pulls his dongsaeng by his wrists; as the other unwillingly drags his feet towards his hyung’s direction.
“Ah. Why hyung? I have lot’s of practicing to do for Jack the Ripper!” Sungmin says, like a whining child.
“Tss! Do that later or something. I just have to show you, um, Siwon’s new abs dance in the room!” Shindong stops sudden and moves back a bit, lining up with Sungmin and giving his back a push forward.
“And why the hell do you think I want to see that? I’m not one of those crazy Siwon stans, anyway,” Sungmin rolls his eyes.
“Ugh. Just get in there dude, like now!” Shindong shouts to Sungmin as he led him in front of one of the doors of SMent building, before pushing him, Sungmin’s face now mere inches from the door.
Sungmin sighs, tells himself Shindong’s a good hyung anyway and would probably do things for the better, and turns the knob. The door creaks slightly as he enters the dark light-less room. Sungmin takes a few steps forward, in search of maybe a light switch that can be anywhere. His eyes slowly adjust to the darkness, but he can only make out the curtains on the other side of the room. 
A subtle figure moves, about maybe to his right. He positions his hands in front of him defensively, and asks, voice quite shaky, “Who’s there?”
“Sungmin…. Hyung?” the stranger replies. 
Maybe it’s one of those SHINee people. He assumes, hearing the honorific. But then again, why am I here in the first place?
Sungmin brings down his guard and puts his arms back to his sides, “Who are you?”
“Hyung? It’s me… Kyu.”
A hand creeps up Sungmin’s right shoulder and Sungmin watches in horror.
“No really, hyung. It’s me,” Kyuhyun face comes into Sungmin’s view, his smiling face appearing because he wanted to comfort his hyung.
Sungmin touches Kyuhyun’s brown curl-styled hair, and Kyuhyun chuckles.
Suddenly, a spotlight above them turns on.
“Hello, lovebirds,” a voice speaks, booming through the surround speakers.
“Err, who are you?” Sungmin asks, taking his hand away from Kyuhyun, brows furrowing.
“Hey, yo, don’t you recognize me?” the voice says in English. I mean, Engrish.
“Oh, it’s Heechul hyung,” Kyuhyun says blunt.
“Yeah, dudes, it’s me. You guys ain’t going out there till you’re together, by the way.”
“What?!” the two boys said in unison.
“Well, I’m trying to ing win a bet here and for me to win, we do it the Heechul way.”
“What did we expect anyway,” Sungmin palms his forehead gently.
“So, um, how are we supposed to do this? I mean, what are we supposed to do?” Kyuhyun has his arms on his hips.
“I don’t have an idea, Kyu,” he sighs, and looks below on the dark floor, blushing when actually remembering the whole objective on their plan.
After 15 minutes of silence and Sungmin’s head on Kyuhyun’s stomach; Sungmin picking on the loose threads of his top, and Kyuhyun taking glances of his hyung. Kyuhyun finally spoke up.
“Hyung, how about we just fake it? You know, the whole couple thing,” Kyuhyun whispers to Sungmin, leaning forward, his hand covering his mouth and slightly tickling Sungmin’s ear with his warm breath.
“Good idea, how are we supposed to start?” 
Slow music plays on the speakers; as if on cue. As it starts, Kyuhyun feels his heart beat faster… From nervousness? … Maybe excitement. He stands up from their position, and fixes black vest, a white long-sleeved polo folded up to his elbows, underneath. He breaths in deeply, and holds out his hand, smiles.
Sungmin giggles a bit, to Kyuhyun’s assumption he’s acting when honestly Sungmin has liked him… a lot… too. He takes Kyuhyun’s hand and they step right under the spotlight, the music turns up a bit, Kyuhyun puts his other hand on Sungmin’s waist, and Sungmin’s to Kyuhyun’s shoulder. They sway awkwardly at first, clearing their throats, looking in different directions other than each other, and blushing when they actually do look at each other. Kyuhyun softly pushes Sungmin towards him, and Sungmin who’s slightly taken aback, flutters his eyes as his heartbeat becomes faster. Kyuhyun’s not sure about what he did, and why he did it. If he would admit he would’ve probably wanted to do this for a long time, anyway.
“I love you…. Sungmin hyung,” Kyuhyun says, his velvety voice right on Sungmin’s ear, as if catching him in an entrancement. Kyuhyun places a gentle kiss on Sungmin’s head, and the smaller man blushes. Inside the Control Room, somewhere… Heechul’s giggling like crazy right now.
Maybe even Shindong, he may not seem like it, but he’s a shipper. Always wearing all those EunHae, KyuMin, YeWook etc. merchandise.
“I love you too, Kyu,” Sungmin smiles, and kisses Kyuhyun on his right cheek. 
The taller man has his eyes wide, staring straight into the darkness, his grip on Sungmin stiff. Sungmin chuckles, in amusement to the younger. Sungmin hugs Kyuhyun, his grip quite tight, and leans his head on Kyuhyun’s right shoulder as they still sway to the sound of the music. 
Kyuhyun raises his hands low in the air and stiffly puts them on Sungmin’s back, pulling him closer too. He buries his face in Sungmin’s hair, the scent of strawberry shampoo invading his senses. Sungmin likes the way he fits in the crook of Kyuhyun’s neck, he snuggles himself right there comfortably.
The two stay there, forgetting they were… acting. Their own feelings has used themselves as they lose themselves in the moment.
The door suddenly opens on their right, and they move into their position to look at the door, where the light escapes through the dark lit room. On the out side of the door Heechul claps his hands, from pure amusement really. And of course, praise to himself since he thought of this, termed by his other members “ridiculous”, plan. He places the tip of his right hand fingers on his forehead, shaking his head dramatically. Maybe too dramatically. 
“Okay, guys. You can go now,” Heechul states, he looks at Sungmin’s and Kyuhyun’s linked hands, the parts that connect them. Sungmin takes a stiff step forward, maybe not wanting this fantasy to end just yet. He pulls on Kyuhyun’s hand for him to follow and he does. They walk out at a normal pace, and head down the lobby. They take one of SMent’s cars and ride it towards their dorm, hands still clasped together.
*
As they reach their dorm, no one seems to be around. Probably in the SMent building or other schedules, Kyuhyun and Sungmin are alone.
“Uh… Kyu, you can let go now,” Sungmin looks at their hands, fingers intertwined firmly. However Kyuhyun doesn’t let go, neither does Sungmin exert any physical effort to.
Kyuhyun traces Sungmin’s pink cheek with his free left hand, the back of his fingers feeling the smooth skin. Sungmin follows his gaze and stands there still. Kyuhyun suddenly puts his left arm on Sungmin’s back, his arm passing through the top of his hyung’s shoulder.
“I love you hyung,” Kyuhyun whispers in Sungmin’s ear, smirking when his breath sent to vibrations to Sungmin, as it seems.
“Kyu, you don’t have to act now, there aren’t any—“ Sungmin stops short when Kyuhyun steals a kiss from his lips. Kyuhyun pulls away after… an amount of time.
“Kyu!” Sungmin shouts, pouting like a little child. Kyuhyun lets a laugh escape from him, “What?”
“I-I-I…”
“You what?” Kyuhyun raises an eyebrow, and smiles, smugly.
“I’m… hungry! What food do we have here?” Sungmin withdraws from Kyuhyun’s grasp, skipping happily to the refrigerator in the kitchen.
“But hyung!” Kyuhyun shouts heading towards Sungmin’s direction, the smaller man’s back facing him as he rummages in the refrigerator looking for food. Sungmin abruptly turns around and gives Kyuhyun a peck on the lips.
“But what?” Sungmin enlarges his eyes innocently, and tries his best not to grin.
“B-But. Ah hyung! You’re so confusing. Maybe even more confusing than girls,” Kyuhyun says as he pulls Sungmin into another hug, his hyung’s back on his chest.
“Ah ya! How dare you Cho Kyuhyun.”
“I’m sorry, hyung,” Kyuhyun uses his deep velvety voice and his warm breath, his lips a few centimeters from Sungmin’s ear. Sungmin quickly calms down, and gulps, “Daaaamn.”
*
“I will now be your Heedictator!” Heechul announces and points to Siwon, Henry and ZhouMi, the members who didn’t believe in his beloved KyuMin.
“I told you we wouldn’t lose anything,” Siwon bounces his brows up and down at Henry’s blank face.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Comments, please? I'm like, deprived. OTL